Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Star Wars Sign Up/OOC Chat (*OPEN)
1 2 ... 124 125 126 127 128 ... 130 131
Whoops, Sorry I've gone a bit quiet too, guys. Last week was a little bit wild, lol.

@Gurisar36 Oh, did you? Excellent! Like I said I'm curious what you think of what's going on and how you might go about introducing Han, given the current circumstances. ^^

Naomi: Haha, no worries, Naomi, like I said, I haven't been able to check in recently either. Real life has been rather insistent as of late, lol.
Whoops, Sorry I've gone a bit quiet too, guys. Last week was a little bit wild, lol.

@Gurisar36 Oh, did you? Excellent! Like I said I'm curious what you think of what's going on and how you might go about introducing Han, given the current circumstances. ^^

Naomi: Haha, no worries, Naomi, like I said, I haven't been able to check in recently either. Real life has been rather insistent as of late, lol.
wind_banner.png qvTNuJR.png wind_banner.png
@BroomHare

when can I post my first post? because on the first page: there's a post about the people they're in
the rp and the posting order?
@BroomHare

when can I post my first post? because on the first page: there's a post about the people they're in
the rp and the posting order?
@Gurisar
We'll probably just tack you on the end after EagleRider.
@Gurisar
We'll probably just tack you on the end after EagleRider.
Ulricti%20Guard%20Banner_Horizantal_zps7fecaqu9.png
@Gurisar and Xumbre: Yeah, I think that tacking you onto the end should work alright.

I really was serious though; I want to know what you think and all that! ^^

Sidenote: Someone HELP! I put on the Up soundtrack and I thought about Veers and his wife, and asdfjkl; ),8
@Gurisar and Xumbre: Yeah, I think that tacking you onto the end should work alright.

I really was serious though; I want to know what you think and all that! ^^

Sidenote: Someone HELP! I put on the Up soundtrack and I thought about Veers and his wife, and asdfjkl; ),8
I should probably start being useful to conversations
I should probably start being useful to conversations
Gravity Falls RP!
~Reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold, BYEEEE!!~
photo.jpg
Happy Friday, all! ^^
Happy Friday, all! ^^
Happy Friday! I'm glad the week is over.
Happy Friday! I'm glad the week is over.
34hj91w.png
Naomi: Haha, same. @.@
Naomi: Haha, same. @.@
I concur, Naomi. Haha! This week was dreadful.
I concur, Naomi. Haha! This week was dreadful.
Not gonna lie, I definitely just had the realization that Danic'axella has the potential to read Jacelyn's latest reaction like a book and realized all of the potential plot possibilities that come with that empathic ability, like helping find her on the ship, or even potentially outing Tamlin as conflicted if she runs into him. I don't know why those didn't hit me before, but it was cool. XD
Not gonna lie, I definitely just had the realization that Danic'axella has the potential to read Jacelyn's latest reaction like a book and realized all of the potential plot possibilities that come with that empathic ability, like helping find her on the ship, or even potentially outing Tamlin as conflicted if she runs into him. I don't know why those didn't hit me before, but it was cool. XD
1 2 ... 124 125 126 127 128 ... 130 131