Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Star Wars Sign Up/OOC Chat (*OPEN)
1 2 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131
Hope you all are having a good start to the week! I'm really looking forward to seeing how this all progresses, especially between the Ash siblings! ( :
Hope you all are having a good start to the week! I'm really looking forward to seeing how this all progresses, especially between the Ash siblings! ( :
Ambivalent: Same to you, Ambivalent, thanks! ^^
Ambivalent: Same to you, Ambivalent, thanks! ^^
wind_banner.png qvTNuJR.png wind_banner.png
Alright, all, I have a confession to make. Jacelyn is supposed to be good at tactical work... but I'm rather stumped as to what she should tell her team to do at the moment. ^^'

I've considered an ambush situation - waiting for the Imperials, or even just Zraid, to come out and springing on them then, but what do you all think? Suggestions?
Alright, all, I have a confession to make. Jacelyn is supposed to be good at tactical work... but I'm rather stumped as to what she should tell her team to do at the moment. ^^'

I've considered an ambush situation - waiting for the Imperials, or even just Zraid, to come out and springing on them then, but what do you all think? Suggestions?
Sorry for the wait, guys, long post is long. ...Also Breath of the Wild is really good, and sort of distracting....

Anyway, finally editing, so it will be up in just a bit. ^^

Update: I was ONE paragraph away from hitting send... And my laptop battery died... And restarted to update... I swear to the Force, if I lost all if that work, I'm going to be so incredibly sad. T.T
Sorry for the wait, guys, long post is long. ...Also Breath of the Wild is really good, and sort of distracting....

Anyway, finally editing, so it will be up in just a bit. ^^

Update: I was ONE paragraph away from hitting send... And my laptop battery died... And restarted to update... I swear to the Force, if I lost all if that work, I'm going to be so incredibly sad. T.T
THANK THE FORCE! It didn't lose my work! *Whew~*

OK! That means you're up Aretimes! :) Hehe, have fun, there are so many different ways this could go. x3
THANK THE FORCE! It didn't lose my work! *Whew~*

OK! That means you're up Aretimes! :) Hehe, have fun, there are so many different ways this could go. x3
wHEW thank goodness for that! :o It's always heart breaking to loose even a bit of writing-

eHEHE I will~! Oooh, this is so exciting~
wHEW thank goodness for that! :o It's always heart breaking to loose even a bit of writing-

eHEHE I will~! Oooh, this is so exciting~
tumblr_inline_p157m551951tc3swm_540.png Achilles / Steven
. He / Thae / They / It » 1999
. Writer » Artist » Roleplayer
. FR +3 » Offline Weekends
d7a3cb0282df8d26e64689d7b0448262176660d8.png
38 alerts...
38 alerts...
Gravity Falls RP!
~Reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold, BYEEEE!!~
photo.jpg
Raviewing if you don't want any alerts, then unsubscribe.
Raviewing if you don't want any alerts, then unsubscribe.
cuNHUbU.png1rAc41Y.gifsmall_Zephyrus.png
Just dropping this here because I caught myself watching it, and honestly, no matter what you thought of the movie, this trailer is a piece of art! ^^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGbxmsDFVnE

The music still gets me hyped every time, haha.
Just dropping this here because I caught myself watching it, and honestly, no matter what you thought of the movie, this trailer is a piece of art! ^^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGbxmsDFVnE

The music still gets me hyped every time, haha.
Speaking of movies, has anyone seen the live action Beauty and the Beast yet? Lefou is so sweet I'm honestly so pleased with what they changed about his character. He's such a sweet cinnamon roll.
Speaking of movies, has anyone seen the live action Beauty and the Beast yet? Lefou is so sweet I'm honestly so pleased with what they changed about his character. He's such a sweet cinnamon roll.
Ulricti%20Guard%20Banner_Horizantal_zps7fecaqu9.png
1 2 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131