Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Gravity Falls RP!
1 2 3 4 5
Yes, there are others, but this one is supposed to be new and fresh, and will allow everyone to have chars they want, and fairness!
Also, Weirdmaggedon doesn't take place, unless you want it to. Bill is still evil, and he's in our dimension, but not as evil. He's not doing anything bad, except pissing off Ford by being annoying, LOL. So yeah.
RULES
1-FR Rules
2-Keep OOC low, so there's more RPing.
3-Please, be respectful even in RP, I actually sometimes take insults to my characters extremely personally, though not on purpose!
4-No Mary/Gary Sues
5-Be fair
6-No Godmodding, less you're Bill, but keep even that to a minimum.
7-No FRP(Fail Roleplay. I know what it is. I know when I see it.)
8-Unlimited chars, but no taking alll the official chars.
9- I will allow multiple people to a character, that way they can RP!

CHARACTERS
Dipper: @RaveiWIng, @
Mabel: @MizzyJoker, @
Bill: @RaveiWing, @
Ford: @
Stan: @
McGucket: @
Toby Determined: @
Gideon: @
Pacifica: @
Wendy: @
Soos: @
Gnomes: @
Waddles: @RaveiWing, @

OC FORM

Name(First/Last preferred!)
Appearance
Personality
Monster Y/N
If Y What Kind
Sexuality
Crush
BF?(best friend(s))
Other
REMEMBER, REALITY IS AN ILLUSION, THE UNIVERSE IS A HOLOGRAM, BUY GOLD BYE!
Yes, there are others, but this one is supposed to be new and fresh, and will allow everyone to have chars they want, and fairness!
Also, Weirdmaggedon doesn't take place, unless you want it to. Bill is still evil, and he's in our dimension, but not as evil. He's not doing anything bad, except pissing off Ford by being annoying, LOL. So yeah.
RULES
1-FR Rules
2-Keep OOC low, so there's more RPing.
3-Please, be respectful even in RP, I actually sometimes take insults to my characters extremely personally, though not on purpose!
4-No Mary/Gary Sues
5-Be fair
6-No Godmodding, less you're Bill, but keep even that to a minimum.
7-No FRP(Fail Roleplay. I know what it is. I know when I see it.)
8-Unlimited chars, but no taking alll the official chars.
9- I will allow multiple people to a character, that way they can RP!

CHARACTERS
Dipper: @RaveiWIng, @
Mabel: @MizzyJoker, @
Bill: @RaveiWing, @
Ford: @
Stan: @
McGucket: @
Toby Determined: @
Gideon: @
Pacifica: @
Wendy: @
Soos: @
Gnomes: @
Waddles: @RaveiWing, @

OC FORM

Name(First/Last preferred!)
Appearance
Personality
Monster Y/N
If Y What Kind
Sexuality
Crush
BF?(best friend(s))
Other
REMEMBER, REALITY IS AN ILLUSION, THE UNIVERSE IS A HOLOGRAM, BUY GOLD BYE!
Gravity Falls RP!
~Reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold, BYEEEE!!~
photo.jpg
WHY NO ONE POST ;-; i'm all alone.
Dipper sat in the shack at the table, eating some cereal. Journal 3 laid next to him, on the table, as a very recognizable laugh rang out.
"Well, well! Pine Tree, in the skin! I haven't seen you in a while! So, what's the beans, eh?"
It was Bill, like always, in human form, surprisingly, hanging from the roof. Dipper looked up and glared at him. "What do you want Bill? You're here for something."
"Aww, come on. Can't a triangle have some fun? It's not like I'm gonna hurt you, Sixer over there, or Shooting Star. You know I've changed my POINT of view!"
He made a pun for once, which caught Dipper off guard. "Did you just say a pun?"
WHY NO ONE POST ;-; i'm all alone.
Dipper sat in the shack at the table, eating some cereal. Journal 3 laid next to him, on the table, as a very recognizable laugh rang out.
"Well, well! Pine Tree, in the skin! I haven't seen you in a while! So, what's the beans, eh?"
It was Bill, like always, in human form, surprisingly, hanging from the roof. Dipper looked up and glared at him. "What do you want Bill? You're here for something."
"Aww, come on. Can't a triangle have some fun? It's not like I'm gonna hurt you, Sixer over there, or Shooting Star. You know I've changed my POINT of view!"
He made a pun for once, which caught Dipper off guard. "Did you just say a pun?"
Gravity Falls RP!
photo.jpg
@Raveiwing (Yes he made a pun xD im dying rn) also i notice the @ symbol next to your name on bill. Im confused on that.
@Raveiwing (Yes he made a pun xD im dying rn) also i notice the @ symbol next to your name on bill. Im confused on that.
r7LsxK2.png
Umm, that basically is a link, like what you did with my name there. It's a habit from RPing on Scratch, since we don't get pinged when someone puts it, it's just to list the players.)
@MizzyJoker
Umm, that basically is a link, like what you did with my name there. It's a habit from RPing on Scratch, since we don't get pinged when someone puts it, it's just to list the players.)
@MizzyJoker
Gravity Falls RP!
photo.jpg
@RaveiWing oh my I ment can there be more ppl to rp as Bill that's what I was asking xD I should of clarified this earlier sorry
@RaveiWing oh my I ment can there be more ppl to rp as Bill that's what I was asking xD I should of clarified this earlier sorry
r7LsxK2.png
@mizzyjoker hence the comma lol. of course there can be x3 i just hope no one rps as him at the same time, less it be in another off rp, but still with in the thread lol.
@mizzyjoker hence the comma lol. of course there can be x3 i just hope no one rps as him at the same time, less it be in another off rp, but still with in the thread lol.
Gravity Falls RP!
photo.jpg
@RaveiWing oooohh ok well ima go and pick Mabel (if I became bill I would be hard to handle xD as I will rp him alot) and is it it ok if I bring in my ooc? If not then it's fine
@RaveiWing oooohh ok well ima go and pick Mabel (if I became bill I would be hard to handle xD as I will rp him alot) and is it it ok if I bring in my ooc? If not then it's fine
r7LsxK2.png
@MizzyJoker alright. And, you will have to post a bio for them. (As in, fill in the bio for OCs)
@MizzyJoker alright. And, you will have to post a bio for them. (As in, fill in the bio for OCs)
Gravity Falls RP!
photo.jpg
@mizzyjoker
you still alive there?
@mizzyjoker
you still alive there?
Gravity Falls RP!
photo.jpg
@MizzyJoker ummm
@MizzyJoker ummm