Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Star Wars Sign Up/OOC Chat (*OPEN)
1 2 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131
I haven't seen it yet; I've been a little tentative about it because I really like the original, but I keep hearing that it's super good! =)
I haven't seen it yet; I've been a little tentative about it because I really like the original, but I keep hearing that it's super good! =)
wind_banner.png qvTNuJR.png wind_banner.png
I have my reservations about the movie, but I'll admit that trailer is pretty impressive! ( : As for Beauty and the Beast, I haven't gotten around to seeing it yet, but I've heard good things from my friends who have.
I have my reservations about the movie, but I'll admit that trailer is pretty impressive! ( : As for Beauty and the Beast, I haven't gotten around to seeing it yet, but I've heard good things from my friends who have.
BroomHare:
They pretty much only build on the original and hardly change anything within the movie so as someone who really loved the original myself I was very pleased. They did a fantastic job. Although there's definitely a lot of controversy about Lefou's sexuality both from people who supported a gay character and those who didn't. Overall though, really great film in my opinion. Honestly they built on the original just enough to justify doing a remake.
BroomHare:
They pretty much only build on the original and hardly change anything within the movie so as someone who really loved the original myself I was very pleased. They did a fantastic job. Although there's definitely a lot of controversy about Lefou's sexuality both from people who supported a gay character and those who didn't. Overall though, really great film in my opinion. Honestly they built on the original just enough to justify doing a remake.
Ulricti%20Guard%20Banner_Horizantal_zps7fecaqu9.png
rip me)
rip me)
Gravity Falls RP!
~Reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold, BYEEEE!!~
photo.jpg
Xumbre: Really? That sounds awesome! I like the idea of building on the story and not just retreading over the old one in live action. I think I'm definitely going to try and see it this coming weekend then. :)

Also, I have to say, from what I saw in the trailers, the set work lpoks absolutely stunning!
Xumbre: Really? That sounds awesome! I like the idea of building on the story and not just retreading over the old one in live action. I think I'm definitely going to try and see it this coming weekend then. :)

Also, I have to say, from what I saw in the trailers, the set work lpoks absolutely stunning!
BroomHare:
I mean they definitely stuck very closely to the original story but there was enough depth added that it was definitely worth it to see. One of the people involved said something about the point of this not being to really tell a different story but to explore more about who the characters are as people to 'flesh them out' when they make them live action. With that goal in mind, I think they definitely hit the nail on the head. Definitely would recommend it.
BroomHare:
I mean they definitely stuck very closely to the original story but there was enough depth added that it was definitely worth it to see. One of the people involved said something about the point of this not being to really tell a different story but to explore more about who the characters are as people to 'flesh them out' when they make them live action. With that goal in mind, I think they definitely hit the nail on the head. Definitely would recommend it.
Ulricti%20Guard%20Banner_Horizantal_zps7fecaqu9.png
what's going on???
what's going on???
Gravity Falls RP!
~Reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold, BYEEEE!!~
photo.jpg
RaveiWing: I'm not sure I follow. What do you mean?
RaveiWing: I'm not sure I follow. What do you mean?
Hello, everyone! I hope you are all enjoying the change in seasons and relatively warmer weather! I just wanted to apologize for not being around much in the last few weeks, maybe even couple of months. I've barely been making the time to keep my lair fed, and my breeding has come to a complete standstill. In truth, I'm not even sure how many of these dragons I really want, if any, and am in the process of clearing out my lair. I just wanted to assure you all that when the time comes for Ropal to make an entrance, I'll be ready, but until then I will continue to be comparatively scarce. Have a nice day! ( :
Hello, everyone! I hope you are all enjoying the change in seasons and relatively warmer weather! I just wanted to apologize for not being around much in the last few weeks, maybe even couple of months. I've barely been making the time to keep my lair fed, and my breeding has come to a complete standstill. In truth, I'm not even sure how many of these dragons I really want, if any, and am in the process of clearing out my lair. I just wanted to assure you all that when the time comes for Ropal to make an entrance, I'll be ready, but until then I will continue to be comparatively scarce. Have a nice day! ( :
Ambivalent: No worries, man I understand. Shifty eyes at lair I've been neglecting. Things have been pretty quiet here anyeay, lol.

How is everyone, anyway? ^^ I'll have a little more free time soon myself as classes draw to a close. But I did not manage to get to Beauty and the Beast, and I'm sad about it. Xp
Ambivalent: No worries, man I understand. Shifty eyes at lair I've been neglecting. Things have been pretty quiet here anyeay, lol.

How is everyone, anyway? ^^ I'll have a little more free time soon myself as classes draw to a close. But I did not manage to get to Beauty and the Beast, and I'm sad about it. Xp
1 2 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131