Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 34 35
@Spidergirl

What a darling boy, but I'll have to ask to be taken off his parents' ping list. At the moment I already have two tri-rose pairs and even though I'd absolutely love another I currently have no room for one. D|
@Spidergirl

What a darling boy, but I'll have to ask to be taken off his parents' ping list. At the moment I already have two tri-rose pairs and even though I'd absolutely love another I currently have no room for one. D|
          GJXCQNh.gif

accents
YYJ9HPZ.png
@Spidergirl

I'm interested, but I wont have the money for a few days because I'm working on some transactions to sell my KS familiars and I probably wont end them until around Friday. If you'd rather not wait, just keep me on the Ping list and let me know when the next clutch is around. :)
@Spidergirl

I'm interested, but I wont have the money for a few days because I'm working on some transactions to sell my KS familiars and I probably wont end them until around Friday. If you'd rather not wait, just keep me on the Ping list and let me know when the next clutch is around. :)
tumblr_inline_nfx6k97Ndt1r6zydg.png
@Spidergirl I actually am very interested in a trade! :D

I'm especially interested in a triple leaf or x/leaf/leaf if you think that would be a good trade?

Also is it OK if I change my preference on the triple rose to a male? If that last male is taken tho feel free to reject the crossroads and I will wait another round for a male. I totally forgot that I needed to change the gender I preferred! XD
@Spidergirl I actually am very interested in a trade! :D

I'm especially interested in a triple leaf or x/leaf/leaf if you think that would be a good trade?

Also is it OK if I change my preference on the triple rose to a male? If that last male is taken tho feel free to reject the crossroads and I will wait another round for a male. I totally forgot that I needed to change the gender I preferred! XD
HEPmLsK.png
@Spidergirl Oh hey also, I have this triple tangerine male: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1679211] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/16793/1679211_350.png[/img] [/url] If you still want a triple tangerine.
@Spidergirl

Oh hey also, I have this triple tangerine male:

1679211_350.png

If you still want a triple tangerine.
HEPmLsK.png
@Spidergirl

Please do!
@Spidergirl

Please do!
tumblr_inline_nfx6k97Ndt1r6zydg.png
@Spidergirl For the tangerine, I would love a triple pink male, whenever you might next have one?

I'll send a CR for the leafy guy!
@Spidergirl For the tangerine, I would love a triple pink male, whenever you might next have one?

I'll send a CR for the leafy guy!
HEPmLsK.png
@Spidergirl Sounds good! I can hold onto him for a bit until you get the pair set up, no problem.
@Spidergirl Sounds good! I can hold onto him for a bit until you get the pair set up, no problem.
HEPmLsK.png
@Spidergirl
I'm going to have to ask to be taken off the ping list for now. I've started too many projects already. :(
@Spidergirl
I'm going to have to ask to be taken off the ping list for now. I've started too many projects already. :(
azAUdtY.png
Art by the amazing Raquel
@spidergirl
I am close to 200k for the snapper girl, would you accept 200k as a down payment? :3 just letting you know I am still wanting her ^^
@spidergirl
I am close to 200k for the snapper girl, would you accept 200k as a down payment? :3 just letting you know I am still wanting her ^^
25qao2x.png
@Spidergirl
can I have a reserve slot for triple crimson imp or snapper please ? Thank you
@Spidergirl
can I have a reserve slot for triple crimson imp or snapper please ? Thank you
gJrrQZ5.png FinalWindEgg_zpsad4c42fe.png
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 34 35