Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
@Spidergirl

you can take me off, I already bought mine last round! :)
@Spidergirl

you can take me off, I already bought mine last round! :)
tumblr_inline_nfx6k97Ndt1r6zydg.png
@Spidergirl

Ah, she's pretty, but I definitely would prefer a male. XD; Please keep me on the ping list though, thank you! ^_^
@Spidergirl

Ah, she's pretty, but I definitely would prefer a male. XD; Please keep me on the ping list though, thank you! ^_^
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
Thanks for replying both of you, and sorry Rowan - seems I never can manage to remember to take people off once they've bought one. ^^
Thanks for replying both of you, and sorry Rowan - seems I never can manage to remember to take people off once they've bought one. ^^
I have CFS/ME and sometimes my brain decides things are too hard.
@Ryha
I believe you asked to be pinged for triple Mulberry imps, but I'm not sure how long ago that was, so I'm sorry if you're no longer interested. ^^
@Ryha
I believe you asked to be pinged for triple Mulberry imps, but I'm not sure how long ago that was, so I'm sorry if you're no longer interested. ^^
@Spidergirl still interested till I find a male for my sunset girl x.x' but im also still broke
@Spidergirl still interested till I find a male for my sunset girl x.x' but im also still broke
@Ryha
Alright, I'll keep pinging you when I get new ones in then and hopefully we'll eventually work something out. ^^
@Ryha
Alright, I'll keep pinging you when I get new ones in then and hopefully we'll eventually work something out. ^^
@Spidergirl thanks!
@Spidergirl thanks!
@Spidergirl

Aha I'm also looking for a male, but you can keep me on the pinglist. xD
@Spidergirl

Aha I'm also looking for a male, but you can keep me on the pinglist. xD
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
2022_fr-signature-margin.png
2022_fr-profile-divider-4.png
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-profile-divider-1.png
2022_fr-signature-2.png
@Ryxe
I'll make a note of that - everyone seems to want males, because I hatched a female. ^^
@Ryxe
I'll make a note of that - everyone seems to want males, because I hatched a female. ^^
^
^
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35