Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 34 35
@Spidergirl Oh okay, I saw it in the forum post and was wondering. Also, my sister, Twilishewolf, has a pair with chances of triple fire!
@Spidergirl Oh okay, I saw it in the forum post and was wondering. Also, my sister, Twilishewolf, has a pair with chances of triple fire!
tumblr_ndd3vmc6Nl1thxsfso1_500.png

Imperial_maizeIrid_royalFrec_purpleCirc.gif
@Spidergirl - no worries! :D i hope he bears many lovely daughters for the person xD
@Spidergirl - no worries! :D i hope he bears many lovely daughters for the person xD
Every person alive today is a battleground.
@Spidergirl Are you still in need of a triple fire? I have this little guy: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1660496] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/16605/1660496_350.png[/img] [/url] He already has Shimmer and Gembond!
@Spidergirl Are you still in need of a triple fire?

I have this little guy:

1660496_350.png

He already has Shimmer and Gembond!
HEPmLsK.png
@Spidergirl Ah OK! I figured even if you did I could save you the cash for at least two genes. :D I'll see if I can get a female anytime soon!
@Spidergirl Ah OK! I figured even if you did I could save you the cash for at least two genes. :D I'll see if I can get a female anytime soon!
HEPmLsK.png
@Spidergirl
I have 200k, is that enough for a down payment for one? :3
@Spidergirl
I have 200k, is that enough for a down payment for one? :3
25qao2x.png
@spidergirl
Thank you! :D
@spidergirl
Thank you! :D
25qao2x.png
@Spidergirl
Yes, please keep me on the list! ^^
@Spidergirl
Yes, please keep me on the list! ^^
@Spidergirl Can you remove me from the tri lav ping/reserve list? I've fallen out of love with the color ;o;
@Spidergirl Can you remove me from the tri lav ping/reserve list? I've fallen out of love with the color ;o;
fr___kaytea_by_crows_feet-d6tkhdu.gif
@Spidergirl
Sending you a CR for triple Crimson girl. c;
@Spidergirl
Sending you a CR for triple Crimson girl. c;
MJWDKKI.png9PCVycs.png Pixel adopts
@Spidergirl
Lovely little boy, but you can go ahead and remove me from the list. I've got way too many projects going on and no space so my wants for a triple rose will have to be put wayy on the backburner. u_u
@Spidergirl
Lovely little boy, but you can go ahead and remove me from the list. I've got way too many projects going on and no space so my wants for a triple rose will have to be put wayy on the backburner. u_u
tumblr_nr1sm6Mwfo1sevwwxo1_500.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 34 35