Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 34 35
@Spidergirl
I though you need a male XD for now I will need a male but I may need also a female depend if I can get a male before they breed or not
@Spidergirl
I though you need a male XD for now I will need a male but I may need also a female depend if I can get a male before they breed or not
gJrrQZ5.png FinalWindEgg_zpsad4c42fe.png
@Spidergirl
I see I got a crimson/crimson/rust imp girl that I plan to get a mate for although I prefer to get a 100% chance triple crimson pair so I will see what I will get first . Also working on gening my triple + 1 off miss triple carribean and sky imp pairs for now
@Spidergirl
I see I got a crimson/crimson/rust imp girl that I plan to get a mate for although I prefer to get a 100% chance triple crimson pair so I will see what I will get first . Also working on gening my triple + 1 off miss triple carribean and sky imp pairs for now
@Spidergirl
well if you ever want a triple carribean or triple sky imp in the future we can always work out a trade maybe
@Spidergirl
well if you ever want a triple carribean or triple sky imp in the future we can always work out a trade maybe
@Spidergirl
I see I have same problem here haha
@Spidergirl
I see I have same problem here haha
@Spidergirl
I have a triple orange pair if you'd like me to let you know when the next female hatches?
@Spidergirl
I have a triple orange pair if you'd like me to let you know when the next female hatches?
@Spidergirl. Thanks for pinging me, but I'm holding out for a triple seafoam. :)
@Spidergirl. Thanks for pinging me, but I'm holding out for a triple seafoam. :)
SQVdsFh.png
@Spidergirl been saving up..still going to be a little while before I have the treasure
@Spidergirl been saving up..still going to be a little while before I have the treasure
FR-vi.jpg
@Iconoclast
How much short are you? I know you've been after one for a while so I don't mind giving you a discount.
@Iconoclast
How much short are you? I know you've been after one for a while so I don't mind giving you a discount.
I have CFS/ME and sometimes my brain decides things are too hard.
@SpidergirlI am WAY behind less than 100K
@SpidergirlI am WAY behind less than 100K
FR-vi.jpg
@Spidergirl. Sure I don't mind being added to the reserve list! Yes, still looking for a male - have a lonely girl that's hard to find an outcross male for. Fingers crossed for a triple. :) If something should change, I will definitely let you know.
@Spidergirl. Sure I don't mind being added to the reserve list! Yes, still looking for a male - have a lonely girl that's hard to find an outcross male for. Fingers crossed for a triple. :) If something should change, I will definitely let you know.
SQVdsFh.png
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 34 35