Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 34 35
@Spidergirl
Hello! Someone posted on my Wanted thread saying that I should find you since you breed a lot of triples, lol.
I'm on the search for a male triple rose imp (Or a WC...Or even one of your snappers, since I could change it to a WC, lol). Or possibly even a near miss, that has rose as a tert. (You probably wont have any of them though, lol)
I didn't see any for sale in your sales post right now, so I was wondering when the next time you might get some in would be?
@Spidergirl
Hello! Someone posted on my Wanted thread saying that I should find you since you breed a lot of triples, lol.
I'm on the search for a male triple rose imp (Or a WC...Or even one of your snappers, since I could change it to a WC, lol). Or possibly even a near miss, that has rose as a tert. (You probably wont have any of them though, lol)
I didn't see any for sale in your sales post right now, so I was wondering when the next time you might get some in would be?
@Spidergirl
I have a triple Caribbean male guardian if interested!
@Spidergirl
I have a triple Caribbean male guardian if interested!
tumblr_ndd3vmc6Nl1thxsfso1_500.png

Imperial_maizeIrid_royalFrec_purpleCirc.gif
oh my god you have a sale not even TWO MINUTES after i cleaned out my funds buying a lair upgrade ;__; cries forever
oh my god you have a sale not even TWO MINUTES after i cleaned out my funds buying a lair upgrade ;__; cries forever
Every person alive today is a battleground.
@Spidergirl

What kind of down payment would you take for the midnights/purple-circuit snapper boy? i only have 30k right now (am working hard in the fairgrounds when it lets me) but i can give you a black unicorn as either down payment or a down-style collateral til i get enough treasure for an equal down payment?
@Spidergirl

What kind of down payment would you take for the midnights/purple-circuit snapper boy? i only have 30k right now (am working hard in the fairgrounds when it lets me) but i can give you a black unicorn as either down payment or a down-style collateral til i get enough treasure for an equal down payment?
@Spidergirl
No worries :3 If someone did, let'em have him, i have too many double midnights as it is xD hope you feel better tho!
@Spidergirl
No worries :3 If someone did, let'em have him, i have too many double midnights as it is xD hope you feel better tho!
@Spidergirl
I would love to buy your triple midnight female snapper and your triple midnight male imperial, are you willing to hold them or how much is the down payment? :3
@Spidergirl
I would love to buy your triple midnight female snapper and your triple midnight male imperial, are you willing to hold them or how much is the down payment? :3
25qao2x.png
@spidergirl
Yes thank you that would be fine :)
And just incase you are interested I have a triple silver TG skydancer I am willing to trade or I have a triple platinum imperial and wildclaw pair that I'd be breeding, but I'm not sure if you are looking for silver or platinum..
@spidergirl
Yes thank you that would be fine :)
And just incase you are interested I have a triple silver TG skydancer I am willing to trade or I have a triple platinum imperial and wildclaw pair that I'd be breeding, but I'm not sure if you are looking for silver or platinum..
25qao2x.png
@spidergirl
Yes I know what it's like to be short of lair space, I am trying to sell some dragons of my own so if you would mind holding them for a little so I can come up with a down payment to take them off your hands :3 as soon as I get some treasure together I'll let you know. Thank you ^.^
@spidergirl
Yes I know what it's like to be short of lair space, I am trying to sell some dragons of my own so if you would mind holding them for a little so I can come up with a down payment to take them off your hands :3 as soon as I get some treasure together I'll let you know. Thank you ^.^
25qao2x.png
@spidergirl
Thanks :3 I have listed SO many things in the AH so if I wait until tomorrow morning I can see how much I made from selling what sold and send over some treasure if it's enough for a down payment? Is that alright? ^^
@spidergirl
Thanks :3 I have listed SO many things in the AH so if I wait until tomorrow morning I can see how much I made from selling what sold and send over some treasure if it's enough for a down payment? Is that alright? ^^
25qao2x.png
@spidergirl
Thanks heaps! :3
@spidergirl
Thanks heaps! :3
25qao2x.png
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 34 35