Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | "Familiar Bonding" Page [UPDATED]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16
I have updated the first post with an easier to read break-down of the idea and reasoning behind it.

I still think this could be a good improvement.
I have updated the first post with an easier to read break-down of the idea and reasoning behind it.

I still think this could be a good improvement.
I like this idea and have a further suggestion:

Have two more icons at the bottom: one a little dragon that when hovered over tells the name and ID of the dragon said familiar is attached to, the other a icon that allows the user to change the familiar, probably either through a popup or through another page like the one that already exists.

This would give, as has been mentioned on the first page (haven't read other pages yet) a way to see which familiars are equipped, equipped to what dragon, and the ability to remove or change familiars without having to search out that one dragon in your lair. It will also give you the ability to quickly see which familiars are awakened without looking through all familiars.

Have two more icons at the bottom: one a little dragon that when hovered over tells the name and ID of the dragon said familiar is attached to, the other a icon that allows the user to change the familiar, probably either through a popup or through another page like the one that already exists.

This would give, as has been mentioned on the first page (haven't read other pages yet) a way to see which familiars are equipped, equipped to what dragon, and the ability to remove or change familiars without having to search out that one dragon in your lair. It will also give you the ability to quickly see which familiars are awakened without looking through all familiars.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
[quote name="Jemadar" date=2017-02-26 07:26:10] I like this idea and have a further suggestion: Have two more icons at the bottom: one a little dragon that when hovered over tells the name and ID of the dragon said familiar is attached to, the other a icon that allows the user to change the familiar, probably either through a popup or through another page like the one that already exists. This would give, as has been mentioned on the first page (haven't read other pages yet) a way to see which familiars are equipped, equipped to what dragon, and the ability to remove or change familiars without having to search out that one dragon in your lair. It will also give you the ability to quickly see which familiars are awakened without looking through all familiars. [/quote] These are good suggestions, thank you. I'll add them to the first post :)
Jemadar wrote on 2017-02-26:

These are good suggestions, thank you. I'll add them to the first post :)
Strong support, unlike the other suggestions this has a well thought out structure and has more brinin it's than cons :)
Strong support, unlike the other suggestions this has a well thought out structure and has more brinin it's than cons :)
I love this, I barely have over 40 familiars yet it's still such a drag to bond them all. I feel for all of you with hundreds.
I love this, I barely have over 40 familiars yet it's still such a drag to bond them all. I feel for all of you with hundreds.
This is beautiful and I want it in my life. I've skipped doing my familiars a lot just 'cause it takes so long. D: This would be amazing. and BECAUSE I have so many familiars it'd just be nice to see how many doubles I have and just, yeah, all that. Everything. I support all this and would love it if they implemented this. ;O; *weeps quietly*
This is beautiful and I want it in my life. I've skipped doing my familiars a lot just 'cause it takes so long. D: This would be amazing. and BECAUSE I have so many familiars it'd just be nice to see how many doubles I have and just, yeah, all that. Everything. I support all this and would love it if they implemented this. ;O; *weeps quietly*
I super support this. I agree on that it's a lot better for slow internet speeds and juggling a lot of tabs (the tabs have caused me problems before).
I super support this. I agree on that it's a lot better for slow internet speeds and juggling a lot of tabs (the tabs have caused me problems before).
Dxe0yIQ.png
Full support! I love bonding with familiars but it's so tedious, would love it to be renovated.
Full support! I love bonding with familiars but it's so tedious, would love it to be renovated.
Hanging by a broken thread
Hanging by a broken thread
Support! With me, where I only have one page of dragons, its already a tedious task. just imagine people who have up from three pages..
Support! With me, where I only have one page of dragons, its already a tedious task. just imagine people who have up from three pages..
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16