Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | "Familiar Bonding" Page [UPDATED]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16
Major support. Anything I could say has been said already, but I wanted to show support anyway.
Major support. Anything I could say has been said already, but I wanted to show support anyway.
tumblr_n9rjznP5bt1qd0s8ko9_500.png
Support! It seems to take forever to do all of my bonding!
Support! It seems to take forever to do all of my bonding!
Waystone3.gif
Support! I love this idea, specially because i have a kind of slow internet sometimes and loading every dragon page for the purpose of just bonding can be tired x__o ...but this is a really well organised solution that it doesnt take away the compromise and effor away of clicking each familiar to get the rewards
Support! I love this idea, specially because i have a kind of slow internet sometimes and loading every dragon page for the purpose of just bonding can be tired x__o ...but this is a really well organised solution that it doesnt take away the compromise and effor away of clicking each familiar to get the rewards
MCXC90a.png
she/her- Fr +5 - Games / Events entusiast
Familiars in Flames & Lava cookies

oAk80j4.png
I am not a creature that was born.
I am a fire that was set
P8RQZqQ.gif
I love this Idea as long as you can still bond the old way too.
I love this Idea as long as you can still bond the old way too.
Support! I myself don't have many familiars but it takes a good bit to get to all the dragon pages.
Support! I myself don't have many familiars but it takes a good bit to get to all the dragon pages.
NcRl9aq.png
Why has this not happened yet, especially since it addresses the all-important WE NEED PAGE REFRESHES FOR AD REVENUE objection?
Why has this not happened yet, especially since it addresses the all-important WE NEED PAGE REFRESHES FOR AD REVENUE objection?

LTuUX3R.png

everything happens so much
nrPzdF6.png

I'M GONNA DRINK IT LIKE A PERSON
As someone who has 78 dragons, I support this one hundred percent. Though I do love visiting each and every one of my lovely babies, it does take half an hour out of my day. I'd so prefer to have the time halved so I can do other things.
As someone who has 78 dragons, I support this one hundred percent. Though I do love visiting each and every one of my lovely babies, it does take half an hour out of my day. I'd so prefer to have the time halved so I can do other things.
uugL5ac.pngKz7CqQ8.png5aRsYHl.pngq8TGdtq.pngAla0NjO.png
Hello everyone! Because the staff implement suggestions based on their design philosophy of the game, not votes, popularity, or lack thereof, some posts have been removed from this thread in accordance with the update to the Suggestions Forum Policy:

Quote:
The Suggestions Forum is a discussion forum, not a petition forum. Replies may not have ONLY the following in them:
“Support”
“No support”
Quoting another post
Quoting another post with ONLY “support/no support”

Thank you!
Hello everyone! Because the staff implement suggestions based on their design philosophy of the game, not votes, popularity, or lack thereof, some posts have been removed from this thread in accordance with the update to the Suggestions Forum Policy:

Quote:
The Suggestions Forum is a discussion forum, not a petition forum. Replies may not have ONLY the following in them:
“Support”
“No support”
Quoting another post
Quoting another post with ONLY “support/no support”

Thank you!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
I don't mind this, actually! As long as the page refreshing doesn't take you back to the top, this sounds neat.
I don't mind this, actually! As long as the page refreshing doesn't take you back to the top, this sounds neat.
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

This is a great idea ;v; especially since it's really difficult to bond page by page on mobile.
This is a great idea ;v; especially since it's really difficult to bond page by page on mobile.
D7wuvpn.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16