Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | "Familiar Bonding" Page [UPDATED]
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Yes. I'm always on mobile so it takes a good half hour or so and that's just the ones I equip on my dragons and I only have a little over two lair pages.
Yes. I'm always on mobile so it takes a good half hour or so and that's just the ones I equip on my dragons and I only have a little over two lair pages.
Strong support from me as well. It takes me over half an hour to bond with only the eqipped familiars so I usually only do it on weekends and sometimes not even then. This would make it easier and as this solution seems mobile friendly I could do it on the run too. Nice idea!
Strong support from me as well. It takes me over half an hour to bond with only the eqipped familiars so I usually only do it on weekends and sometimes not even then. This would make it easier and as this solution seems mobile friendly I could do it on the run too. Nice idea!
rnytdP6.png
Nudging this back up.
Nudging this back up.
Support! :3
Support! :3
tumblr_inline_ofoo1p228Q1tfmvub_100.png arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifAurora/Lilith
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifShe/Her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWind Flight
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif+1 FR time
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifMy Carrd
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifEnfield Subspecies
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifArt Shop
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifSeal Credit
I like this a LOT. Support. It's be nice to streamline the bonding of familiars. UwU
I like this a LOT. Support. It's be nice to streamline the bonding of familiars. UwU
_
Support, wholeheartedly. It takes TOO long to bond with everybody, and sometimes I simply don’t have that time. This is way better than a “bond all” button; it doesn’t take the experience away, simply makes it more accessible
Support, wholeheartedly. It takes TOO long to bond with everybody, and sometimes I simply don’t have that time. This is way better than a “bond all” button; it doesn’t take the experience away, simply makes it more accessible
ZqzSvdM.pngtp1Axxm.pngISNOTMS.png
Support. I would like to bond with my familiars more, but I play on my phone and the load times are a challenge, especially when the dragon has a fleshed-out bio.

Also, seeing the familiars arranged together like that is visually appealing.
Support. I would like to bond with my familiars more, but I play on my phone and the load times are a challenge, especially when the dragon has a fleshed-out bio.

Also, seeing the familiars arranged together like that is visually appealing.
808c18Q.png xx tumblr_inline_p81uu8gwRs1tsrqpm_75sq.gif xxxx

M8su11D.gif Mármol
xxxxshe/her

xxxxSales Thread
xxxx[LF] Bright Pastel dragons
xxx
YES YES YES!
It's such a tedious thing for such low payout as it is right now! But with this it'd be worth it!
YES YES YES!
It's such a tedious thing for such low payout as it is right now! But with this it'd be worth it!
summer_garden_raffle_badge_by_fox_siins-dcd19cc.png
| To artists I commission: If you have pinged me
| and given me my art, but I have not replied within
| three days, I have most likely missed the ping or
| you have misspelled my username!
| Do not hesitate to ping me again if you think I have missed it! :3
Strong support from me! This would make bonding with fams in the hoard so much easier, omg. The main reason I never bond with them is because it takes so long trying to figure out where your stopping point was. This would be a great implementation, and would probably be easy if just scripted similarly to the bestiary page (or even added with a button on it).
Strong support from me! This would make bonding with fams in the hoard so much easier, omg. The main reason I never bond with them is because it takes so long trying to figure out where your stopping point was. This would be a great implementation, and would probably be easy if just scripted similarly to the bestiary page (or even added with a button on it).
lBAeamY.gif sapphosaint || #291683
160P7Fb.png
aC86tUH.png
mlHpBMC.png
Mesq6uj.png
mjtJ868.png
This is great. I stopped bonding with my familiars because of faulty internet. This would make it easier for me
This is great. I stopped bonding with my familiars because of faulty internet. This would make it easier for me
tumblr_ozc9mxtgb51udi2fqo2_r1_500.png

Art by draconoblade
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16