Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | un-equitable Familiars?
I have two familiars that won't pop up when I go to assign them to a dragon. I have tried all of my dragon's and neither of the two familiars will pop up.

The Familiars are:
King Parda and Lightning Lancer

Both are currently in my Dragon's hoard.

I have no idea what to do about them and so I was wondering if anyone had any idea's of what i can or should do in this situation.
I have two familiars that won't pop up when I go to assign them to a dragon. I have tried all of my dragon's and neither of the two familiars will pop up.

The Familiars are:
King Parda and Lightning Lancer

Both are currently in my Dragon's hoard.

I have no idea what to do about them and so I was wondering if anyone had any idea's of what i can or should do in this situation.
@Ladypantera you can only have one type of any familiar on any dragon.
if you have three, you can only attach one to any dragon- you can't attach any duplicates to other dragons

You can sell or keep the extras- from what I know lightning lancers are pretty valuable
@Ladypantera you can only have one type of any familiar on any dragon.
if you have three, you can only attach one to any dragon- you can't attach any duplicates to other dragons

You can sell or keep the extras- from what I know lightning lancers are pretty valuable
giphy.gifp74ovv7.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@LadyPantera
you already have a King Parda and Lightning Lancer attached to the dragons Makena and BlueFire. the same exact familiar cannot be attached to more than one dragon, even if you have multiples of that familiar.
@LadyPantera
you already have a King Parda and Lightning Lancer attached to the dragons Makena and BlueFire. the same exact familiar cannot be attached to more than one dragon, even if you have multiples of that familiar.
hn5xCVk.png
@LadyPantera chances are you already have one attached to a dragon. Familiar bonding and collecting are account bound, meaning you can only have one of a kind active at a time.
Edit: Ninja'd
@LadyPantera chances are you already have one attached to a dragon. Familiar bonding and collecting are account bound, meaning you can only have one of a kind active at a time.
Edit: Ninja'd
I tried equipping them to my dragon's without a familiar as well and they still won't pop up in my stored familiars section. It's like they don't exist when I go to equip them to a dragon but they are very much in my Hoard.
I tried equipping them to my dragon's without a familiar as well and they still won't pop up in my stored familiars section. It's like they don't exist when I go to equip them to a dragon but they are very much in my Hoard.
@ladypantera you can only have one of a kind attached to any dragon- it doesn't matter if the dragon doesn't have a familiar- you can't have two of the same familiar attached to different dragons, so they don't appear in the selection screen.

Also for people to see your replies you need to @ them
@ladypantera you can only have one of a kind attached to any dragon- it doesn't matter if the dragon doesn't have a familiar- you can't have two of the same familiar attached to different dragons, so they don't appear in the selection screen.

Also for people to see your replies you need to @ them
giphy.gifp74ovv7.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
Lol! Now I feel silly! I had forgotten that I had two of each and had already equipped one of each to another dragon. These particular dragon's I had forgotten about!

Thank you, @Denim and @Ichored I really appreciate you helping me out with my silliness. I guess that's what i get for going on Hiatus for 'What feel's like forever!'
Lol! Now I feel silly! I had forgotten that I had two of each and had already equipped one of each to another dragon. These particular dragon's I had forgotten about!

Thank you, @Denim and @Ichored I really appreciate you helping me out with my silliness. I guess that's what i get for going on Hiatus for 'What feel's like forever!'
@ShinyUmbreon Thank you as well (just noticed that you commented first!)

My second pos/commentt wasn't actually a reply, I posted that and then got the alert's that people had posted/commented on this! XD

Still, thank you all! ^_^
@ShinyUmbreon Thank you as well (just noticed that you commented first!)

My second pos/commentt wasn't actually a reply, I posted that and then got the alert's that people had posted/commented on this! XD

Still, thank you all! ^_^
....and now I can't spell.
....and now I can't spell.