Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [B] art of ocs [T/G/Usd/Items]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@meowsee id be interested in drawing one, or many of your OCs! Link to my art page in my sig, and will be temporarily closing shop soon, as I will have a que, and will open once finished. ^-^
@meowsee id be interested in drawing one, or many of your OCs! Link to my art page in my sig, and will be temporarily closing shop soon, as I will have a que, and will open once finished. ^-^
art_shop.png
@meowsee aaa i'm glad to hear so ^ o ^ thank you so much for commissioning me! if you'd like more art in the future feel free to drop me a message (:
@meowsee aaa i'm glad to hear so ^ o ^ thank you so much for commissioning me! if you'd like more art in the future feel free to drop me a message (:
@meowsee i only have a few examples around right now, and am having issues with my art program currently but maybe if you're still looking for art ? :0
@meowsee i only have a few examples around right now, and am having issues with my art program currently but maybe if you're still looking for art ? :0
kZNkree.png » tumblr
» slow to reply sometimes, don't hesitate to re-ping/pm
» pixel by
@meowsee

Hello! So I see your USD slots are used this month, but I don't waiting if you'd like to commission me!!

I really like all of your ocs, they're so simple and cute~~!! I only take RLC, and I have all my info right here!!
@meowsee

Hello! So I see your USD slots are used this month, but I don't waiting if you'd like to commission me!!

I really like all of your ocs, they're so simple and cute~~!! I only take RLC, and I have all my info right here!!
@witchcrafted
do you have any examples <:3c

@cedes
i dont think your art is what im looking for right now - sorry !
@witchcrafted
do you have any examples <:3c

@cedes
i dont think your art is what im looking for right now - sorry !
meowsee_by_meowsee-dad17z5.png
@meowsee
here's my art shop for your perusal! :3
@meowsee
here's my art shop for your perusal! :3
4F3aTxd.png
@son
sorry i dont think your art is what im looking for right now !
@son
sorry i dont think your art is what im looking for right now !
@meowsee i have one finished human n one finished derg! the human was supposed to be transparent but it didnt save right rip [img]http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d48/casparmccord/7c9d12af-70e5-4ae5-8633-09d36e95448a_zpsavhvvdor.png[/img] im working on getting a proper shop set up rn
@meowsee i have one finished human n one finished derg! the human was supposed to be transparent but it didnt save right rip
7c9d12af-70e5-4ae5-8633-09d36e95448a_zpsavhvvdor.png

im working on getting a proper shop set up rn
kZNkree.png » tumblr
» slow to reply sometimes, don't hesitate to re-ping/pm
» pixel by
@witchcrafted
sorry i dont think your art is what im looking for right now ;
@witchcrafted
sorry i dont think your art is what im looking for right now ;
beep
beep