Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [B] art of ocs [T/G/Usd/Items]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@miq

ooo i rlly like your style !!
would you wanna do a fullbody sketch of either alvera or sylvia? (idk which one lol its a hard choice... xAx)
@miq

ooo i rlly like your style !!
would you wanna do a fullbody sketch of either alvera or sylvia? (idk which one lol its a hard choice... xAx)
meowsee_by_meowsee-dad17z5.png
@meowsee

Hello!

If you're still looking for art I'd be willing to draw some of your characters!

In terms of payment preference I don't really care either way as I'd accept payment in all the forms you mentioned!

Here's my art blog if you wanna see what my art style is like!
@meowsee

Hello!

If you're still looking for art I'd be willing to draw some of your characters!

In terms of payment preference I don't really care either way as I'd accept payment in all the forms you mentioned!

Here's my art blog if you wanna see what my art style is like!
haxorus.gif

Wishlist
♥ she / they
♥ +3 Hours FR time
@felixmctrashy
that is a quality username
sorry i dont think your art is what im looking for right now - it is super cute tho !!!
@felixmctrashy
that is a quality username
sorry i dont think your art is what im looking for right now - it is super cute tho !!!
@meowsie
I'd usually be interested in FR currency and items, but only open for USD at the moment - shop's also under renovation atm, sorry for the mess! Feel free to take a look here! (If you'd prefer to pay with FR currency, we could discuss it, but I have exams and such, so it'd be quite a bit of a wait.)
@meowsie
I'd usually be interested in FR currency and items, but only open for USD at the moment - shop's also under renovation atm, sorry for the mess! Feel free to take a look here! (If you'd prefer to pay with FR currency, we could discuss it, but I have exams and such, so it'd be quite a bit of a wait.)
1WJT8l9.gifftsPxVm.pngJ9GzwBe.pngr7CZyIu.gif
r7CZyIu.gif
nuBAOpR.png
@meowsee sweet! well, i'd happily draw both, but if i have to choose then i'm going with Sylvia! here, i doodled some pose options, what do you think? if you already had something in mind though, i could definitely draw that instead <:

ps. if you'd like to talk about the commission more privately feel free to send me a message!
@meowsee sweet! well, i'd happily draw both, but if i have to choose then i'm going with Sylvia! here, i doodled some pose options, what do you think? if you already had something in mind though, i could definitely draw that instead <:

ps. if you'd like to talk about the commission more privately feel free to send me a message!
@miq
aaaa theyre all so cute !!!! !! ! ! !

im gonna send payment now

@aehdncl
i dont think your art is what im looking for right now sorry !!
@miq
aaaa theyre all so cute !!!! !! ! ! !

im gonna send payment now

@aehdncl
i dont think your art is what im looking for right now sorry !!
@meowsee i'm glad you like them!! which do you like best? o:
also, would you like it in color or just the sketch?
@meowsee i'm glad you like them!! which do you like best? o:
also, would you like it in color or just the sketch?
@miq
sorry for the late response i had junk to do n fell asleep
but i liked the first two a lot - the first one a lil more than the second but id be happy with any of them :3
@miq
sorry for the late response i had junk to do n fell asleep
but i liked the first two a lot - the first one a lil more than the second but id be happy with any of them :3
@meowsee no prob!! so here you go, all done! let me know if i got anything wrong or if you want any changes done o:
@meowsee no prob!! so here you go, all done! let me know if i got anything wrong or if you want any changes done o:
@miq
!!!!!!! THANK U SO.MUCH I LOVE IT !!!!
@miq
!!!!!!! THANK U SO.MUCH I LOVE IT !!!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8