Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Can I Auction my Name?
I managed to snag this name a bit ago, and a few people showed interest in buying off my name (in private messages), and I was wondering if we're allowed to auction names on the Auction Forum?

I'm still amazed I snagged the name when I signed up tbh, i love it XD
I managed to snag this name a bit ago, and a few people showed interest in buying off my name (in private messages), and I was wondering if we're allowed to auction names on the Auction Forum?

I'm still amazed I snagged the name when I signed up tbh, i love it XD
@Guzma

You can't auction off usernames, you can only auction off Flight Rising pixels. :)
@Guzma

You can't auction off usernames, you can only auction off Flight Rising pixels. :)
@guzma I don't really see why not, but you run the risk of someone else snatching it up before the new owner claims it
@authorevelyn actually I don't think there's anything against selling/auctioning names
@guzma I don't really see why not, but you run the risk of someone else snatching it up before the new owner claims it
@authorevelyn actually I don't think there's anything against selling/auctioning names
giphy.gif7t6ErvU.jpegmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@AuthorEvelyn my name is pixels though????

@Shinyumbreon I didn't see anything against it in the ToS or Auction Forum rules, plus with the last deal (that almsot went through), we kept all the transactions and times very private as to make sure no one could snag the name.
@AuthorEvelyn my name is pixels though????

@Shinyumbreon I didn't see anything against it in the ToS or Auction Forum rules, plus with the last deal (that almsot went through), we kept all the transactions and times very private as to make sure no one could snag the name.
@Guzma

This would be better asked via the Contact Us so you get an official answer.
@Guzma

This would be better asked via the Contact Us so you get an official answer.
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif
@ACWN aha, thank you!!
@ACWN aha, thank you!!
@Guzma -- but, who is Guzma? I don't get it. What's the big deal?
@Guzma -- but, who is Guzma? I don't get it. What's the big deal?
@Isobel Guzma is a villain in PKMN Sun & Moon- [img]http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/pokemon/images/e/ea/Guzma.png[/img] He's a popular character with PKMN fans ^^'
@Isobel

Guzma is a villain in PKMN Sun & Moon-

Guzma.png

He's a popular character with PKMN fans ^^'
jA0Unwf.gif
@guzma -- Ah, I see! Thanks for explaining (I'm old haha)
@guzma -- Ah, I see! Thanks for explaining (I'm old haha)