Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Item Caption Contest 5
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 163 164
[item=Kuhli Loach] [b]Name:[/b]Black-barred Loach [b]Caption:[/b] [i]Legend says their whiskers never stop growing. Ancient loaches can have whiskers longer than a pearlcatcher's![/i]
Kuhli Loach

Name:Black-barred Loach
Caption: Legend says their whiskers never stop growing. Ancient loaches can have whiskers longer than a pearlcatcher's!
sUIusfk.png
Quinoa
Name: Quinoa
Caption: You really wish your veggie-dragon friends would stop putting this grain in everything. It's not as tasty as they think it is.
Quinoa
Name: Quinoa
Caption: You really wish your veggie-dragon friends would stop putting this grain in everything. It's not as tasty as they think it is.
tumblr_inline_p5pm8ilXHR1snqxo7_540.pngtumblr_inline_p5pm88iMWx1snqxo7_540.pngtumblr_inline_p5pm853LzI1snqxo7_540.pngtumblr_inline_p5pm8eybiO1snqxo7_540.pngtumblr_inline_p5pm8nrdRq1snqxo7_540.pngtumblr_inline_p5pm8aTwVE1snqxo7_540.png
[item=bluesand agate] [b]Name[/b]: Bluesand Agate [b]Caption:[/b] A gate made out of Agate would be a pretty nice gate. Don't you agree?
Bluesand Agate
Name: Bluesand Agate
Caption: A gate made out of Agate would be a pretty nice gate. Don't you agree?
d6Bpz8P.pngCx0Sdv8.pngzWgdxzn.png5cC87Ar.png5Pvzltj.pngvAUMJFv.pngqKZAaLK.pngRFvdPMt.pngSLGMeHq.pngd3XCZt0.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
mz77kVn.png
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/21558.png[/img] Burnt Lightning Glass Caption: Probably a misplaced gift from a lightning hatchling. It's meant to sit proudly on a shelf somewhere.
21558.png
Burnt Lightning Glass
Caption: Probably a misplaced gift from a lightning hatchling. It's meant to sit proudly on a shelf somewhere.
always lurking. g1 collector
373.gif401.gif
[item=Pale Lightning Glass] Name: Pale Lightning Glass Caption: Some dragons have the odd tendency to lick it-- to electrifyingly mixed results!
Pale Lightning Glass

Name: Pale Lightning Glass
Caption: Some dragons have the odd tendency to lick it-- to electrifyingly mixed results!
BzTcXXD.png
[img]http://i.imgur.com/o7KuChv.png[/img] [b]Name[/b]: Hardwater Loach [b]Caption[/b]: Eating a Loach is such a feat, that some flights actually throw parties when one successfully eats a Loach
o7KuChv.png
Name: Hardwater Loach
Caption: Eating a Loach is such a feat, that some flights actually throw parties when one successfully eats a Loach
[item=Green Iguana] Name: Green Iguana Caption: After being roasted over a barbecue and tasted, it'll make you wish you were in the Sandswept Delta.
Green Iguana
Name: Green Iguana
Caption: After being roasted over a barbecue and tasted, it'll make you wish you were in the Sandswept Delta.
RvG5Flp.png
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/21541.png[/img] Caption: It's the other other other white meat: the chicken of the tree.
21541.png

Caption: It's the other other other white meat: the chicken of the tree.
[center][item=Burnt Lightning Glass] [b]Name:[/b] Burnt Lightning Glass [b]Caption:[/b] [i]SOMEONE[/i] got a little lightning-happy, hm? [/center]

Name: Burnt Lightning Glass
Caption: SOMEONE got a little lightning-happy, hm?
[item=Burnt Lightning Glass] Seared by lightning and deep-fried in the desert sun, this double-cooked sand is the crispiest glass you've ever seen.

Seared by lightning and deep-fried in the desert sun, this double-cooked sand is the crispiest glass you've ever seen.
uHUuVFD.png
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 163 164