Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Item Caption Contest 5
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 163 164
[item=Metallic Wood-Boring Beetle] [b]Name:[/b] Metallic Wood-Boring Beetle [b]Caption:[/b] [i]This beetle is so slow that watching it wood-bore you to pieces.[/i]
Metallic Wood-Boring Beetle
Name: Metallic Wood-Boring Beetle
Caption: This beetle is so slow that watching it wood-bore you to pieces.
[item=cinnamon loach] [b]Name:[/b] Cinnamon Loach [b]Caption:[/b] For countless ages, dragons have struggled to understand why exactly cinnamon loaches are so delectable.
Cinnamon Loach
Name: Cinnamon Loach
Caption: For countless ages, dragons have struggled to understand why exactly cinnamon loaches are so delectable.
HawkefrostFR.gif
[item=sandstone] [b]Name:[/b] Sandstone [b]Caption:[/b] what do you mean, it's not made of sand?
Sandstone
Name: Sandstone
Caption: what do you mean, it's not made of sand?
tumblr_inline_ot7n31p9oq1soemy4_540.png

- +8 fr time
[item=orchid beetle] [b]Name: [/b]Orchid Beetle [b]Caption: [/b][i]The Orchid Beetle likes to disguise itself as an orchid petal, much to the surprise of many careless plant-eaters. [/i]
Orchid Beetle
Name: Orchid Beetle
Caption: The Orchid Beetle likes to disguise itself as an orchid petal, much to the surprise of many careless plant-eaters.
hatcherysig_by_darthyoda42-dclux4n.png
[item=Lesser land iguana] [b]Name[/b]: Lesser Land iguana [b]Caption[/b]: Lovers of alliterations are disappointed at the name.
Lesser Land Iguana

Name: Lesser Land iguana
Caption: Lovers of alliterations are disappointed at the name.
image.png
[item=Redstone] [b]Name:[/b] Redstone [b]Caption:[/b] Red... stone. Some geologist must have put a lot of thought into this.

Name: Redstone
Caption: Red... stone. Some geologist must have put a lot of thought into this.
Bk78Myp.png R5vYPVY.png
[item=grassland grain] [b]Name:[/b] Grassland Grain [b]Caption:[/b] [i]The grains in the Shatter Plains grow mainly without rain.[/i]
Grassland Grain
Name: Grassland Grain
Caption: The grains in the Shatter Plains grow mainly without rain.
tumblr_inline_p8uk5sITl01qdxu5r_540.giftumblr_p8ubo4fvsj1tcuk4xo1_250.gif
Name: Cinnamon Loach [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/21547.png[/img] Caption: "Much to the sorrow of many dragons it does not taste like cinnamon." Edit: I forgot to edit my other thing out. Fixed it.
Name: Cinnamon Loach

21547.png

Caption: "Much to the sorrow of many dragons it does not taste like cinnamon."

Edit: I forgot to edit my other thing out. Fixed it.
[item=marine iguana] [b]Name: [/b][i]Marine iguana[/i] [b]Caption:[/b] [i]Fun Fact: This Iguana doesn't work for the Marine[/i]
Marine Iguana
Name: Marine iguana
Caption: Fun Fact: This Iguana doesn't work for the Marine
ckoudy.png -
ALPH PHRUSSIA He/him | FR+15
 » About me
 » Accent Shop
[item=bark biter] Name: Bark Biter Caption: If a Bark Biter could bite bark, how much bark would a Bark Biter bite?
Bark Biter
Name: Bark Biter
Caption: If a Bark Biter could bite bark, how much bark would a Bark Biter bite?
9EItjjM.gif Kururin
* Waste-not want-not
* Fan Dragons