Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Item Caption Contest 5
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 163 164
[item=grassland grain] [b]name:[/b] grassland grain [b]alternative name:[/b] redfield grain [b]caption:[/b] fields of this crop are encountered only where great battles have been fought. their colour is a reminder of the fates of ancient dragons
Grassland Grain

name: grassland grain
alternative name: redfield grain
caption: fields of this crop are encountered only where great battles have been fought. their colour is a reminder of the fates of ancient dragons
she was standing over me with a cigarette, the moon behind her,
yelling at me how in dance and music it's all mathematical
Not sure how many we can write up, but I had fun lol. ---- [item=Marine Iguana] [b]Name:[/b] Marine Iguana [b]Caption:[/b] [i]Although not a dragon, it tries very hard to be like the Tidelord.[/i] [item=Cinnamon Loach] [b]Name:[/b] Cinnamon Loach [b]Caption:[/b] [i]Its name is sweet, but it tastes more like chicken. Fishy chicken.[/i] [item=Hardwater Loach] [b]Name:[/b] Hardwater Loach [b]Caption:[/b] [i]Is not actually hard. Actually quite chewy.[/i] [item=Sandstone] [b]Name:[/b] Sandstone [b]Caption:[/b] [i]Archaeologist dragons use sandstones to determine the age of an area. Others just say its a rock. A pretty rock.[/i] [item=Bluesand Agate] [b]Name:[/b] Bluesand Agate [b]Caption:[/b] [i]Bluesand Agate is said to be a good power conductor and magical medium. Dragons just say its a pretty rock.[/i] [item=Quinoa] [b]Name:[/b] Quinoa [b]Caption:[/b] [i]A good snack for health conscious dragons.[/i] [item=White Quinoa] [b]Name:[/b] White Quinoa [b]Caption:[/b] [i]Not cereal, but tries to be.[/i] [item=Ashen Lightning Glass] [b]Name:[/b] Ashen Lightning Glass [b]Caption:[/b] [i]They say this glass was made when the Stormcatcher struck the ground below in anger. Upon seeing this glass, he instantly calmed.[/i] [item=Pale Lightning Glass] [b]Name:[/b] Pale Lightning Glass [b]Caption:[/b] [i]Dragons have likened it to coral, calling it "land coral".[/i]
Not sure how many we can write up, but I had fun lol.

----

Marine Iguana

Name: Marine Iguana
Caption: Although not a dragon, it tries very hard to be like the Tidelord.

Cinnamon Loach

Name: Cinnamon Loach
Caption: Its name is sweet, but it tastes more like chicken. Fishy chicken.

Hardwater Loach

Name: Hardwater Loach
Caption: Is not actually hard. Actually quite chewy.

Sandstone

Name: Sandstone
Caption: Archaeologist dragons use sandstones to determine the age of an area. Others just say its a rock. A pretty rock.

Bluesand Agate

Name: Bluesand Agate
Caption: Bluesand Agate is said to be a good power conductor and magical medium. Dragons just say its a pretty rock.

Quinoa

Name: Quinoa
Caption: A good snack for health conscious dragons.

White Quinoa

Name: White Quinoa
Caption: Not cereal, but tries to be.

Ashen Lightning Glass

Name: Ashen Lightning Glass
Caption: They say this glass was made when the Stormcatcher struck the ground below in anger. Upon seeing this glass, he instantly calmed.

Pale Lightning Glass

Name: Pale Lightning Glass
Caption: Dragons have likened it to coral, calling it "land coral".
Not all that active but really casual. -w-)b
[+3 FR Time]
[item=marine iguana] Name: Blue Iguana Caption: This iguana has a mysterious ability to instill the strong desire to sing a silly song
Marine Iguana
Name: Blue Iguana
Caption: This iguana has a mysterious ability to instill the strong desire to sing a silly song
Wishlist | They/Them or Xe/Zir | Please ping me!
[item=Quinoa] Name: Quinoa Caption: This grain is as hard to spell as it is to pronounce.
Quinoa
Name: Quinoa
Caption: This grain is as hard to spell as it is to pronounce.
RPMyHZU.pngMUYNhfy.pngRPMyHZU.png

WKtl2lb.pngUU9vIu2.pngkBHm00y.pngrix3ppo.png
[b]Name: [/b]Pale Lighting Glass [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/21557.png[/img] [b]Caption:[/b] Crafty dragons balance candles into the material's natural nooks. The glass gives a rustic effect with dancing flame; perfect for storytelling
Name: Pale Lighting Glass
21557.png
Caption: Crafty dragons balance candles into the material's natural nooks. The glass gives a rustic effect with dancing flame; perfect for storytelling
I provide free nest rentals and studding services. Message with inquires
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/21545.png[/img] Metallic Wood-Boring Beetle Caption: Contrary to popular belief, this beetle isn't boring. It tells funny stories, but there's rarely a punchline. Maybe because it's eaten before it can finish.
21545.png
Metallic Wood-Boring Beetle
Caption: Contrary to popular belief, this beetle isn't boring. It tells funny stories, but there's rarely a punchline. Maybe because it's eaten before it can finish.
always lurking. g1 collector
373.gif401.gif
[item=Redstone] Name: Redstone Caption: Dragons are advised against leaving this rock near any sort of explosives, unless they want a crater where their lairs once were.

Name: Redstone
Caption: Dragons are advised against leaving this rock near any sort of explosives, unless they want a crater where their lairs once were.
RvG5Flp.png
[item=orchid beetle] [b]Item name[/b] Orchid Beetle [b]Caption [/b]With its vibrant coloring and erratic chirping it makes the perfect party food!
Orchid Beetle
Item name Orchid Beetle
Caption With its vibrant coloring and erratic chirping it makes the perfect party food!
XnpR6dC.pngpE9XtJL.png
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/21547.png[/img] Name: Cinnamon Loach Caption: Despite their name, they don't actually taste like cinnamon. What a rip-off.
21547.png

Name: Cinnamon Loach
Caption: Despite their name, they don't actually taste like cinnamon. What a rip-off.
vFAGccV.png
[b]Name:[/b] Lesser Land Iguana [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/21542.png[/img] [b]Caption:[/b] Sadly, unlike its cousin the Greater Land Iguana, this one does not grant wishes or tells funny jokes.
Name: Lesser Land Iguana
21542.png

Caption: Sadly, unlike its cousin the Greater Land Iguana, this one does not grant wishes or tells funny jokes.
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 163 164