Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, February 2017
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31 32
Love the new forum changes!! Especially the addition of a Flight Dominance forum, that's been sorely needed for a while. <3 I also agree that things were getting a little too personal in GD (I'm guilty of it too!), so it'll be nice to see it a little cleaner. Especially with the removal of political and religious debates. GD could be an insanely negative place sometimes.

I'm not sure I like the fact that auctions are now lumped in with raffles and giveaways - auctions seem to be a completely separate category? But I'm eager to see how the change works. :)

Excuse me while I continue to hyperventilate over the AH and Coliseum revamps. @_@
Love the new forum changes!! Especially the addition of a Flight Dominance forum, that's been sorely needed for a while. <3 I also agree that things were getting a little too personal in GD (I'm guilty of it too!), so it'll be nice to see it a little cleaner. Especially with the removal of political and religious debates. GD could be an insanely negative place sometimes.

I'm not sure I like the fact that auctions are now lumped in with raffles and giveaways - auctions seem to be a completely separate category? But I'm eager to see how the change works. :)

Excuse me while I continue to hyperventilate over the AH and Coliseum revamps. @_@
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

[quote name="@Aequorin" date=2017-02-16 06:09:10] [center]Please take the time to check out each hub to see everything [b]Light, Lightning, and Fire[/b] had to offer their fellow players this year![/quote]
Quote:
Please take the time to check out each hub to see everything Light, Lightning, and Fire had to offer their fellow players this year!
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
[quote name="heartcrusher1" date=2017-02-16 06:48:13] [quote name="@Aequorin" date=2017-02-16 06:09:10] [center]Please take the time to check out each hub to see everything [b]Light, Lightning, and Fire[/b] had to offer their fellow players this year![/quote] [/quote] [s]Uh...um...[i]rushes to the edit button[/i][/s] @heartcrusher1, fixed! Thank you!
heartcrusher1 wrote on 2017-02-16:
Quote:
Please take the time to check out each hub to see everything Light, Lightning, and Fire had to offer their fellow players this year!

Uh...um...rushes to the edit button

@heartcrusher1, fixed! Thank you!
Where would Public Buy threads go now that Dragons Wanted is not the place for them? Should thy go in Dragons for Sale? But flights are buying dragons, not selling...
Where would Public Buy threads go now that Dragons Wanted is not the place for them? Should thy go in Dragons for Sale? But flights are buying dragons, not selling...
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
@After

Thanks for clearing it up! I skimmed through and I guess I missed that part.
@After

Thanks for clearing it up! I skimmed through and I guess I missed that part.
b34674857e8a199f13a1d454303561e1caa85a9b.png
@Sinsational

BES YOUR GAME GOT FEATURED O! NUKS
@Sinsational

BES YOUR GAME GOT FEATURED O! NUKS
Hah! that was so long ago I linked Laquer. Thank you for the spotlight!

Cheers! And OMG, I'm so glad you're editing the forums! Thank you SO MUCH for letting us create dominance hubs!
Hah! that was so long ago I linked Laquer. Thank you for the spotlight!

Cheers! And OMG, I'm so glad you're editing the forums! Thank you SO MUCH for letting us create dominance hubs!
5gSLBV0.png
Eh, I don't think the general discussion forum should be narrowed down so much :-( Half of the fun in this game comes from being able to discuss with others and this feels like it cuts quite a bit of the game's depth away.
Eh, I don't think the general discussion forum should be narrowed down so much :-( Half of the fun in this game comes from being able to discuss with others and this feels like it cuts quite a bit of the game's depth away.
zy8HEZC.gif
[quote name="Sylvandyr" date=2017-02-16 06:50:00] Where would Public Buy threads go now that Dragons Wanted is not the place for them? Should thy go in Dragons for Sale? But flights are buying dragons, not selling... [/quote] [br] [quote]I'm not sure I like the fact that auctions are now lumped in with raffles and giveaways - auctions seem to be a completely separate category? But I'm eager to see how the change works. :)[/quote] [br] @Sylvandyr, use Sales for now. Thank you for the feedback! @Alphaeon, we're monitoring player feedback on everything to do with auctions and sales. :)
Sylvandyr wrote on 2017-02-16:

Quote:

@Sylvandyr, use Sales for now. Thank you for the feedback!

@Alphaeon, we're monitoring player feedback on everything to do with auctions and sales. :)
Thank you!
Thank you!
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31 32