Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Lace Apparel @ MP Price
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77
@Tappioca
Please add me to the pinglist in your new thread! :)
@Tappioca
Please add me to the pinglist in your new thread! :)
iVZQ1Bj.png __"The wind doesn't like to be controlled. It can go wherever it wants to." __OCbSN4N.png
Thank you for all your help! I have a good start on my sets, so you don't need to put me on the pinglist for your next shop.
Thank you for all your help! I have a good start on my sets, so you don't need to put me on the pinglist for your next shop.
Wind-Network.png
Thank you, please add me to the pinglist in your new thread! For antique, ash, and sepia :)
Thank you, please add me to the pinglist in your new thread! For antique, ash, and sepia :)
*English isn't my first language
She/her
FR+1
@Alphadragon Which pinglist would you like to be added to? ^^;

@moburrito Added~
@Alphadragon Which pinglist would you like to be added to? ^^;

@moburrito Added~
10.png 2.png r8qi9Wv.gif 2.png 10.png
MDrZHmf.pngxTqJfXd7.png
May I be added to the buttercup pinglist in the new thread also?

May I be added to the buttercup pinglist in the new thread also?

@Knavi
ah, we won't be hunting for buttercup pieces unless people order it ; u ; sorry about that!
@Knavi
ah, we won't be hunting for buttercup pieces unless people order it ; u ; sorry about that!
[center][item=sepia lace headpiece] gone [b]reminder that you may only grab one of each kind of things! and please clarify what you want in trade messages and your claiming posts![/b] [size=1]@Chrissy @Leannaa @Harmonywish @PumpkinPepper @Almaren @AnonMadSci @geeckek @Imani @hagrid @Fanartsy @moburrito @Spottedleaf125 @artangcls @Finne @XxRQYTxX @Lakefrost @Leucine @Aviose @tunatuna @Ashborne @DivineLush @Exaltier @Solanna @DapperDandy @Primaria @letmeship @Starshining @Malafunfun @NovaDrakkon @Kipiekie @Yondaime @GrumpyCatlover @CosmicFalcon @Hiame @xShiemi @Jazzyleia [/size] [b][size=5]No more orders please!! [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2024708/1]New shop[/url] being set up~
Sepia Lace Headpiece
gone

reminder that you may only grab one of each kind of things! and please clarify what you want in trade messages and your claiming posts!

@Chrissy @Leannaa @Harmonywish @PumpkinPepper @Almaren @AnonMadSci @geeckek @Imani @hagrid @Fanartsy @moburrito @Spottedleaf125 @artangcls @Finne @XxRQYTxX @Lakefrost @Leucine @Aviose @tunatuna @Ashborne @DivineLush @Exaltier @Solanna @DapperDandy @Primaria @letmeship @Starshining @Malafunfun @NovaDrakkon @Kipiekie @Yondaime @GrumpyCatlover @CosmicFalcon @Hiame @xShiemi @Jazzyleia

No more orders please!! New shop being set up~
May i grab the headpiece
May i grab the headpiece
AMFHQNZ.gif
Reality is Perception
Perception is Suggestive

thDLJf3.pngMV1Iakt.pngeGiN2Xv.png
---- ---- ---- ----
They-Them, FR+3, Whishlist,Tumblr
tumblr_inline_nca7lfwjeg1sj57mq.png
@Kipiekie
yuuup~ cr please c:
@Kipiekie
yuuup~ cr please c:
@Tappioca

Id like to be removed from the sweetheart lace pinglist and added to the ash and sepia pinglists for your new thread (and this one til it closes) please ^^
@Tappioca

Id like to be removed from the sweetheart lace pinglist and added to the ash and sepia pinglists for your new thread (and this one til it closes) please ^^
ZQGfAQY.pngd0hAf96.png
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77