Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Lace Apparel @ MP Price
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77
me please!
me please!
s2f2i3T.png ... leu
fr +5
she/her
wishlist
gem stop
I
I
@Tappioca

Could I buy it? :)

nvm ninjad
@Tappioca

Could I buy it? :)

nvm ninjad
iXNOttm.gif
need help completing beastiary! PM if you have anything I'm missing - https://******/76900o
@Starshining @macabre11 @Leucine @Hiame
cr please
@Starshining @macabre11 @Leucine @Hiame
cr please
@Tappioca; Oops, I already had one and I mistook the waist frills for another ^^" Sorry about that!
@Tappioca; Oops, I already had one and I mistook the waist frills for another ^^" Sorry about that!
s2f2i3T.png ... leu
fr +5
she/her
wishlist
gem stop
@xShiemi
:o someone canceled! you can send me a cr for one if you still want it c:
@xShiemi
:o someone canceled! you can send me a cr for one if you still want it c:
@PurpleFox
(sorry for notification Tappioca but im sure that she will be interested)
@PurpleFox
(sorry for notification Tappioca but im sure that she will be interested)
@Tappioca

Thank you! Sending the order now :D
@Tappioca

Thank you! Sending the order now :D
[center][item=sepia lace collar] gone [item=antique lace tail ornament][item=antique lace tail ornament] all gone Apologies! I have made a mistake ping :') [b]reminder that you may only grab one of each kind of things! and please clarify what you want in trade messages and your claiming posts![/b] [size=1]@Gardenie @Almaren @QueSeraAwesome @geeckek @Imani @hagrid @moburrito @Syntax @Harmonywish @artangcls @Renmei @Finne @XxRQYTxX @Leucine @Emma @Bogsneaker @Aviose @tunatuna @Megan65 @Chrissy @Leannaa @Harmonywish @PumpkinPepper @Almaren @AnonMadSci @geeckek @Imani @hagrid @Fanartsy @moburrito @Spottedleaf125 @artangcls @Finne @XxRQYTxX @Lakefrost @Leucine @Aviose @tunatuna @Ashborne @DivineLush @Exaltier @Solanna @DapperDandy @Primaria @letmeship @Starshining @Malafunfun @NovaDrakkon @Kipiekie @Yondaime @GrumpyCatlover @CosmicFalcon @Hiame @xShiemi @Jazzyleia [/size] [b]Did you know: you can order stuff now! [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2107174/1#post_2107174]Read OP for more info~[/url]
Sepia Lace Collar
gone
Antique Lace Tail Ornament Antique Lace Tail Ornament
all gone

Apologies! I have made a mistake ping :')

reminder that you may only grab one of each kind of things! and please clarify what you want in trade messages and your claiming posts!

@Gardenie @Almaren @QueSeraAwesome @geeckek @Imani @hagrid @moburrito @Syntax @Harmonywish @artangcls @Renmei @Finne @XxRQYTxX @Leucine @Emma @Bogsneaker @Aviose @tunatuna @Megan65 @Chrissy @Leannaa @Harmonywish @PumpkinPepper @Almaren @AnonMadSci @geeckek @Imani @hagrid @Fanartsy @moburrito @Spottedleaf125 @artangcls @Finne @XxRQYTxX @Lakefrost @Leucine @Aviose @tunatuna @Ashborne @DivineLush @Exaltier @Solanna @DapperDandy @Primaria @letmeship @Starshining @Malafunfun @NovaDrakkon @Kipiekie @Yondaime @GrumpyCatlover @CosmicFalcon @Hiame @xShiemi @Jazzyleia

Did you know: you can order stuff now! Read OP for more info~
@tappioca coukd i have the sepia collar and a antique tail orn?
@tappioca coukd i have the sepia collar and a antique tail orn?
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77