Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How many free lair spaces do you have?
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 24 25
I have three, but soon to be five once I sell a hatchling and exalt another one. I finally expanded, it was so nice.
I have three, but soon to be five once I sell a hatchling and exalt another one. I finally expanded, it was so nice.
Pale Pink Rose
+2 hours, she/her :)
there is no 'r' in my user!
accent shop
wishlist
ISO aug 26 2023 hatches
which is way more than my usual of 0
and I already have dragons planned to fit them
the woes of a lore lair
which is way more than my usual of 0
and I already have dragons planned to fit them
the woes of a lore lair
ice_demiboybling_by_cicide76536-dcn9o5e.gifp7h5Nyu.pngarcane_demigirlbling_by_cicide76536-dcn9nzp.gif
34/45

I just cleaned out my lair, so, yeah.
34/45

I just cleaned out my lair, so, yeah.
CxEBf1c.png xx lark
he/him
+2 fr time
x
I currently have 3
I'm hoping to get back to a full row eventually but that won't happen anytime soon.
I currently have 3
I'm hoping to get back to a full row eventually but that won't happen anytime soon.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
58 or so, including fodder occupied spots. Half of my lair is empty on a regular basis if I'm not hoarding fodder hatches for a push.
58 or so, including fodder occupied spots. Half of my lair is empty on a regular basis if I'm not hoarding fodder hatches for a push.
tumblr_inline_p81uu7fh7C1tsrqpm_75sq.gif

[*] FR +0
[*] 80% gen 1 lair. Please send help, my wallet is dying.
[*] Stay safe out there people!

65 free spaces out of 100! :P 26 perms at the moment, not sure what the rest of them will be...
65 free spaces out of 100! :P 26 perms at the moment, not sure what the rest of them will be...
11 -- two are filled by dragons I'm selling, two are filled by breeding project dragons, the other 7 are empty
11 -- two are filled by dragons I'm selling, two are filled by breeding project dragons, the other 7 are empty
N i c k
"Fear not the night."
→ he/him
dd9d37c13149d4412f933c2662309cbb42245e81.png
38 permas, 8 fodder, 85 spots.
38 permas, 8 fodder, 85 spots.
u1CZerW.gif
i've seen seasons come and go, from winter sun to summer snow
0, I have a dragon whose offspring list I want to keep empty, she's on a ready to hatch nest to so I keep my lair full so I don't hatch it on accident.
0, I have a dragon whose offspring list I want to keep empty, she's on a ready to hatch nest to so I keep my lair full so I don't hatch it on accident.
s8iVVJA.png
way too many, i mean i have ancient lair but i try to be down to 20 dergs at all times unless i'm doing dom push stuff.. mostly bc my food drains really quick and i don't want a bunch of random "pretty" dergs just for the sake of it.
way too many, i mean i have ancient lair but i try to be down to 20 dergs at all times unless i'm doing dom push stuff.. mostly bc my food drains really quick and i don't want a bunch of random "pretty" dergs just for the sake of it.
I'd woken up early, and I took a long time getting ready to exist. - Bernardo Soares/Fernando Pessoa
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 24 25