Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How many free lair spaces do you have?
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
only two free spaces because no one seems to want to buy my dragons :/
only two free spaces because no one seems to want to buy my dragons :/
Hey I'm Cam!
They/Them
+17 FR time
I have seven.
I have seven.
Z4EXqHV.png QQYyU47.png
image9.png
After a couple expansions (and then some impulse buying OTL) I have 11 free spaces!
After a couple expansions (and then some impulse buying OTL) I have 11 free spaces!
Feel free to click and feed my creatures!
2519517.png2534403.png2537496.png2567018.png2634339.png
NONE. Well, I mean, 40, but I fill those daily often enough and then have to exalt like crazy because I've still got more coming. I would totally be down with 500 spaces, yo.
NONE. Well, I mean, 40, but I fill those daily often enough and then have to exalt like crazy because I've still got more coming. I would totally be down with 500 spaces, yo.
9o5YF7O.png
Lichtdrache.gif
lol I was just going to post something like this and look someone bumped this up!

I have 2.

I guess I should do what I've seen others do, trim out the dragons I don't love and start a memorial page for those I exalt. When I run out of lair space everything grinds to a halt since I'm saving all my treasure for another expansion.
lol I was just going to post something like this and look someone bumped this up!

I have 2.

I guess I should do what I've seen others do, trim out the dragons I don't love and start a memorial page for those I exalt. When I run out of lair space everything grinds to a halt since I'm saving all my treasure for another expansion.

ZYkUXZ0.png
Plague
Hatchery

Featured
Dragon:
84953628.png
None. Tho, when it comes to how many lair spaces I have left for possible permies, there are 7. Until my flight's next dom battle and win, those seven spaces are reserved for fodder. Gotta get that profit off of ugly dragons.
None. Tho, when it comes to how many lair spaces I have left for possible permies, there are 7. Until my flight's next dom battle and win, those seven spaces are reserved for fodder. Gotta get that profit off of ugly dragons.
zp1xBoR.png
I have 8, but if you include the spaces the dragons I have for sale occupy, then I have 24
I have 8, but if you include the spaces the dragons I have for sale occupy, then I have 24
1uCNaW7.pngTTTUSP9.pngueG66KW.pngxjP79Zx.pngO0Pbuvo.png
I have 5.
I have 5.
ace-aro-gif_50.gifhcEMeRe.pngHd0tSsj.pngearthshaker2_by_croatiahetalia-dcc5t2k.png
Six. Almost all of the dragons I take in to my lair I have intentions to keep. I generally keep 5 open simply to evade annoyances when I decide to breed.
Six. Almost all of the dragons I take in to my lair I have intentions to keep. I generally keep 5 open simply to evade annoyances when I decide to breed.
UDAHLKh.gif
You would do well to guard your dragons where I am concerned,
I may not be able to resist taking them all from you.
I simply must have them.
...please?

Time zone is sync'ed with FR's server
VoJWCkL.gif
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25