Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Mystery Manor Roleplay [PRIVATE]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Please make sure that you post somewhat often, if you don't want to continue in the RP, please message me so that I know. When posting on this thread, remain in character, if you wish to communicate OOC, use this: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2105079/1

Backstory/Lore: 11 Dragons are living separate lives in their own respective villages. Each one of them receives a letter inviting them to Mortis Manor. Each dragon travels to the manor and meets the other dragons.

(I will update the lore and stuff as we move in the RP)

When making a post, try to keep it within 1-2 paragraphs (MagicJade I'm watching u). You may reference as many things as possible. When moving throughout the story (such as from one location within the mansion to another), bold it and say something like Desmos left Library, Desmos enters Parlor. Or something like that :)

Have fun

Phase I (before entering mansion)
Setting: Each character is in their a village with other dragons of their own flight. Characters will not really interact with each other until they are at the mansion.
Locations: (insert flight here) village

Phase II (gathering at mansion, introductions, goes until the murder)
Setting: Large mansion far from other villages, dragons meet each other and discuss why they’re there.
Locations: In front of mansion, entrance to mansion

Phase III (Murder - Finding/Catching murderer/ending of RP)
Setting: Inside mansion, looking for clues and looking around. Growing suspicions
Locations: Lobby, Main Hallway, Guest Room 1-10, Pool, Rose Garden, Parlor, Roof, Library

@luvkirby4ever
@MagicJade
@Kenia153
@ShinyPearl (quit)
@RidleeKi
@Silvershadowcat
@wushus (quit)
@Kumar
@LS299

Please make sure that you post somewhat often, if you don't want to continue in the RP, please message me so that I know. When posting on this thread, remain in character, if you wish to communicate OOC, use this: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2105079/1

Backstory/Lore: 11 Dragons are living separate lives in their own respective villages. Each one of them receives a letter inviting them to Mortis Manor. Each dragon travels to the manor and meets the other dragons.

(I will update the lore and stuff as we move in the RP)

When making a post, try to keep it within 1-2 paragraphs (MagicJade I'm watching u). You may reference as many things as possible. When moving throughout the story (such as from one location within the mansion to another), bold it and say something like Desmos left Library, Desmos enters Parlor. Or something like that :)

Have fun

Phase I (before entering mansion)
Setting: Each character is in their a village with other dragons of their own flight. Characters will not really interact with each other until they are at the mansion.
Locations: (insert flight here) village

Phase II (gathering at mansion, introductions, goes until the murder)
Setting: Large mansion far from other villages, dragons meet each other and discuss why they’re there.
Locations: In front of mansion, entrance to mansion

Phase III (Murder - Finding/Catching murderer/ending of RP)
Setting: Inside mansion, looking for clues and looking around. Growing suspicions
Locations: Lobby, Main Hallway, Guest Room 1-10, Pool, Rose Garden, Parlor, Roof, Library

@luvkirby4ever
@MagicJade
@Kenia153
@ShinyPearl (quit)
@RidleeKi
@Silvershadowcat
@wushus (quit)
@Kumar
@LS299

Lore Shop - Wishlist - Clan Lore

rsz_lore.png
Aneirin goes around his flight while everyone whispers around him spreading more rumors, although his wings and underbelly shone like crystals.Shining colors everywhere, even blinding some dragons and hatchlings.He often goes to see any rogue dragon is around, considering no one talks to him in his flight, the rogues are at least decent.

- "I might as well leave the flight and become a rogue but my wings will attract too much attention.As well as probably getting me sold considering they look like crystals."

Aneirin goes outside the territory and into the nature territory on the border where the most interesting creatures live aside from themselves of course.

@luvkirby4ever
@MagicJade
@ ImNotOkay
@ShinyPearl
@RidleeKi
@Silvershadowcat
@wushus
@Kumar
@LS299
( please tell me who is sub to the form so i don't have to ping you )
Aneirin goes around his flight while everyone whispers around him spreading more rumors, although his wings and underbelly shone like crystals.Shining colors everywhere, even blinding some dragons and hatchlings.He often goes to see any rogue dragon is around, considering no one talks to him in his flight, the rogues are at least decent.

- "I might as well leave the flight and become a rogue but my wings will attract too much attention.As well as probably getting me sold considering they look like crystals."

Aneirin goes outside the territory and into the nature territory on the border where the most interesting creatures live aside from themselves of course.

@luvkirby4ever
@MagicJade
@ ImNotOkay
@ShinyPearl
@RidleeKi
@Silvershadowcat
@wushus
@Kumar
@LS299
( please tell me who is sub to the form so i don't have to ping you )
(I'm subbed)
Desmos:

Desmos awoke to the sound of banging outside of his hut. As he awoke, he stepped out of his hut. Desmos was dark, sable colored dragon with deep ruby-red wings. He stretched said wings as he took a deep breath of the musky air that usually surrounded his village.

Desmos' village was a simple and orderly one. Each dragon with their own tasks to do, and with that, the village functioned like a well-oiled machine. Following his usual daily task of collecting water, Desmos wandered down a dark path to a river, the border between the Tangled Woods and the Sea of a Thousand Currents.
(I'm subbed)
Desmos:

Desmos awoke to the sound of banging outside of his hut. As he awoke, he stepped out of his hut. Desmos was dark, sable colored dragon with deep ruby-red wings. He stretched said wings as he took a deep breath of the musky air that usually surrounded his village.

Desmos' village was a simple and orderly one. Each dragon with their own tasks to do, and with that, the village functioned like a well-oiled machine. Following his usual daily task of collecting water, Desmos wandered down a dark path to a river, the border between the Tangled Woods and the Sea of a Thousand Currents.

rsz_lore.png
(I'm subbed)

Opal rummaged through her hoard of jewelry and gemstones looking for the perfect accessory. She had often been shunned as a hatching for her pale green plumage, so dull in comparison to all of her friends bright flashy feathers. As she grew up she began to find ways to compensate for her color lacking coat. She would adorn herself with giant necklaces made of jewels and beautiful tail baubles that would sparkle when light passed through them. Opal would never leave the house without at least 3 pieces of jewelry to enhance her appearance.

She became so dependant on her accessories to validate herself to everyone that she knew, that she developed severe insecurities and anxiety not only about her appearance but about everything else in her life as well. She was able to calm herself down whenever she had a panic-attack by imagining a shell between her and the world, but put her in any kind of situation with pressure and that shell snaps.

Finally selecting her accessories for the day, Opal left her nest and walked outside of her lair.

(I'm subbed)

Opal rummaged through her hoard of jewelry and gemstones looking for the perfect accessory. She had often been shunned as a hatching for her pale green plumage, so dull in comparison to all of her friends bright flashy feathers. As she grew up she began to find ways to compensate for her color lacking coat. She would adorn herself with giant necklaces made of jewels and beautiful tail baubles that would sparkle when light passed through them. Opal would never leave the house without at least 3 pieces of jewelry to enhance her appearance.

She became so dependant on her accessories to validate herself to everyone that she knew, that she developed severe insecurities and anxiety not only about her appearance but about everything else in her life as well. She was able to calm herself down whenever she had a panic-attack by imagining a shell between her and the world, but put her in any kind of situation with pressure and that shell snaps.

Finally selecting her accessories for the day, Opal left her nest and walked outside of her lair.

pJngKR5.jpg
| Jade |
| She/Her |
| INTJ |
Narrator

There were actually 12 dragons destined to meet at the manor.

But the 12th one got lost and got distracted by some Hors d'oeuvres left from a party.
So there were 11
Narrator

There were actually 12 dragons destined to meet at the manor.

But the 12th one got lost and got distracted by some Hors d'oeuvres left from a party.
So there were 11

rsz_lore.png
Quicksilver stood by the foot of a pond staring down. She was not in truth paying much attention to the body of water, it was nothing special. She was listening to the shadow voice inside her head. it was good you attacked those other dragons. They deserved it. She closed her eyes tight trying to block them off. Slowly she moved away from the pond ready to find another shelter to hide in for the night.
Quicksilver stood by the foot of a pond staring down. She was not in truth paying much attention to the body of water, it was nothing special. She was listening to the shadow voice inside her head. it was good you attacked those other dragons. They deserved it. She closed her eyes tight trying to block them off. Slowly she moved away from the pond ready to find another shelter to hide in for the night.
A blue-and-green blinkie with an image of an azure crystal/jungle shimmer/jade crackle female-posed Bogsneak to the right. On the left, pixelated white text says ''free ingo!''
Amber

Amber was a young, quiet and studious dragon. She spent her time reading various books. On this particular day, as Amber sat reading "The Dragonet Prophecy", another dragon in her village, named Roan walked up.

"Hello Roan :)" said Amber
"Hello Amber, what book are you reading?"
"Dragonet Prophecy, its good."
"Like you?"

Amber quickly deduced that Roan was flirting with her in the following sentences of that conversation. Readying herself and her response, she quickly asked the question.

"Were you going to ask me out or something?"
Roan just sat there :I
"Well... uhh. y-"
"No." Amber stated flatly
Roan stuttered "I'm sorry wh-"
"No". And Amber walked away.
Amber

Amber was a young, quiet and studious dragon. She spent her time reading various books. On this particular day, as Amber sat reading "The Dragonet Prophecy", another dragon in her village, named Roan walked up.

"Hello Roan :)" said Amber
"Hello Amber, what book are you reading?"
"Dragonet Prophecy, its good."
"Like you?"

Amber quickly deduced that Roan was flirting with her in the following sentences of that conversation. Readying herself and her response, she quickly asked the question.

"Were you going to ask me out or something?"
Roan just sat there :I
"Well... uhh. y-"
"No." Amber stated flatly
Roan stuttered "I'm sorry wh-"
"No". And Amber walked away.

rsz_lore.png
(Subbed aswell.)

Dolce:

Dolce, after coming back from insect catching, wanted to lie down in her hut and rest. It was a busy day afterall, going around inside The Viridian Labyrinth searching for bugs was not easy as the most delicious insects always fly or crawl away before one can catch them. After a short day without that much of success, Dolce flies back to her Flight, only having enough food for herself for a snack.

However, when she arrives back at her hut, she notices a letter that was slid into front door. This was strange as she usually doesn't recieve such fancy letters that were even sealed with Wax. she carefully opens it, to see if it's a trap or not but once she read the text she got prepared and dressed up formally to go to the Mansion.

Raxus:

Raxus, after buying some Mountain Dew and Cola light off the Marketplace, returns home, not interacting with anything else to his way to his home.

After Raxus entered his home, he would find the letter and open it, laughing to himself as he reads it.

"This is so ridiculous! Someone I don't know inviting me... Whatever! I guess I'll go..."

He said this to himself after finishing reading it. Deciding on visiting it.

(I aplogize for not making Raxus' part not as long as Dolce's. I simply didn't havet he time to make long paragraphs for both as I had some IRL things to do.)
(Subbed aswell.)

Dolce:

Dolce, after coming back from insect catching, wanted to lie down in her hut and rest. It was a busy day afterall, going around inside The Viridian Labyrinth searching for bugs was not easy as the most delicious insects always fly or crawl away before one can catch them. After a short day without that much of success, Dolce flies back to her Flight, only having enough food for herself for a snack.

However, when she arrives back at her hut, she notices a letter that was slid into front door. This was strange as she usually doesn't recieve such fancy letters that were even sealed with Wax. she carefully opens it, to see if it's a trap or not but once she read the text she got prepared and dressed up formally to go to the Mansion.

Raxus:

Raxus, after buying some Mountain Dew and Cola light off the Marketplace, returns home, not interacting with anything else to his way to his home.

After Raxus entered his home, he would find the letter and open it, laughing to himself as he reads it.

"This is so ridiculous! Someone I don't know inviting me... Whatever! I guess I'll go..."

He said this to himself after finishing reading it. Deciding on visiting it.

(I aplogize for not making Raxus' part not as long as Dolce's. I simply didn't havet he time to make long paragraphs for both as I had some IRL things to do.)
9+ Hours ahead of FR Time.
Desmos
(Dolce you did fine :) really Mt. Dew and Cola? xD)

Desmos walked down the path and stopped by the river. From the top, the river appeared calm, but underneath, the undertow was fast and furious. Knowing this, Desmos carefully lowered his buckets into the water and brought them back up. As he put them into a cart he would pull, he saw a piece of paper in one of the buckets.

Carefully, Desmos picked up the paper and read what it said. "You have been invited to Mortis Manor! A magnificent manor in which you can spend a night!. At the time, Desmos literally had nothing going on in his life (he had no life), so he shrugged and returned to his village.
Desmos
(Dolce you did fine :) really Mt. Dew and Cola? xD)

Desmos walked down the path and stopped by the river. From the top, the river appeared calm, but underneath, the undertow was fast and furious. Knowing this, Desmos carefully lowered his buckets into the water and brought them back up. As he put them into a cart he would pull, he saw a piece of paper in one of the buckets.

Carefully, Desmos picked up the paper and read what it said. "You have been invited to Mortis Manor! A magnificent manor in which you can spend a night!. At the time, Desmos literally had nothing going on in his life (he had no life), so he shrugged and returned to his village.

rsz_lore.png
Tigsmo

Tisgmo was sleeping (this was something she did often), having dreams of happy rainbows and singing candy. She moved in her bed so she was sleeping on her stomach now. Then she felt something on her back. Tigsmo drowsily opened her eyes, turned her head and . . . screamed.

A spider was crawling on her back, probably trying to get to the crack in her wall. Tigsmo jumped off of her bed, ripped off the sheets, and threw them across the room.

Breathing heavily, she went out of her room to get something to eat.

That's when she noticed the letter.

It had invited her to a mansion. Tigsmo did not like mansions.

But she did like trying new things, sorta. She decided to go.
Tigsmo

Tisgmo was sleeping (this was something she did often), having dreams of happy rainbows and singing candy. She moved in her bed so she was sleeping on her stomach now. Then she felt something on her back. Tigsmo drowsily opened her eyes, turned her head and . . . screamed.

A spider was crawling on her back, probably trying to get to the crack in her wall. Tigsmo jumped off of her bed, ripped off the sheets, and threw them across the room.

Breathing heavily, she went out of her room to get something to eat.

That's when she noticed the letter.

It had invited her to a mansion. Tigsmo did not like mansions.

But she did like trying new things, sorta. She decided to go.
tumblr_n44y4ljVaJ1qiizr1o2_r2_400.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11