Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Mystery Manor Roleplay [PRIVATE]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Paigeworth:

"Good morning. It's been fairly quiet- overall not too bad." He noticed that none of the other dragons were present yet, they were assumingly all still asleep. "Did you sleep alright?"
Paigeworth:

"Good morning. It's been fairly quiet- overall not too bad." He noticed that none of the other dragons were present yet, they were assumingly all still asleep. "Did you sleep alright?"
Greetings from the Gladeveins!
My DA Page
Desmos:

"Yes I'm quite fine. The beds they provide here are very comfortable." answers Desmos. "Would you like to come with me to purchase some things? I'm just about to leave."
Desmos:

"Yes I'm quite fine. The beds they provide here are very comfortable." answers Desmos. "Would you like to come with me to purchase some things? I'm just about to leave."

Lore Shop - Wishlist - Clan Lore

rsz_lore.png
Paigeworth:

"That would be lovely," Paigeworth nodded. "I believe I saw some vendors when I was out and about during the night."

As Paigeworth turned towards the door he paused, looking towards the empty table in the corner. "Do you think we should leave a note or message for the others when they wake to let them know where we are?" He wasn't sure how they were all planning to meet up.
Paigeworth:

"That would be lovely," Paigeworth nodded. "I believe I saw some vendors when I was out and about during the night."

As Paigeworth turned towards the door he paused, looking towards the empty table in the corner. "Do you think we should leave a note or message for the others when they wake to let them know where we are?" He wasn't sure how they were all planning to meet up.
My DA Page
Desmos:

"Nah, we'll probably be back before they wake up anyways." He says. "Let's go."

Desmos and Paigeworth exit Tavern, enter Marketplace
Desmos:

"Nah, we'll probably be back before they wake up anyways." He says. "Let's go."

Desmos and Paigeworth exit Tavern, enter Marketplace

rsz_lore.png
OH GOD THIS IS OLD
OH GOD THIS IS OLD

rsz_lore.png
LOCK THis please xD
LOCK THis please xD

rsz_lore.png
Paigeworth:

The two were standing among the busy marketplace. The shopping they had done had taken awhile (to some, it was seemingly forever), yet the other dragons they had been waiting on made no effort to wake any time soon.

Paigeworth thought to himself long and quietly before making his decision.

"It seems," he said with a sigh, "as though this trip has become increasingly suspicious and unsafe." He looked to the town's entrance, which beckoned with the sunrise.

"I must return home safely to my charge, my family..." he turned towards the inn.

"I shall leave my goodbyes with the innkeeper, in case anyone should worry about me. Do take care of yourself. Goodbye, friendly acquaintance." He nodded with finality, an affirmation of solidarity, in some ways. "Stay safe."

~~~

Paigeworth Epilogue:

On the long trip home, Paigeworth thought about the invitation, mansion, and his company. It was puzzling- almost frustratingly so- but as he continued onwards his thoughts became less strewn with unsolved curiosity about what he had left behind and more so with an eagerness to return home, where an adolescent Pearlcatcher sat on a porch, waiting for him.

~~~~

The young Pearlcatcher had dozed off, for his head rose lethargically at the sound of someone approaching in the snow. As he regained focus, he saw a Snapper quietly standing in the snowy yard, smiling wearily. The Pearlcatcher shot upwards, bounding towards Paigeworth.

He flung his body around the old butler, embracing him in a hug. Paigeworth pressed the side of his head against the young boy, hugging him back. After a quiet minute Paigeworth spoke, breaking their silence.

"I missed you too."

The end.
Paigeworth:

The two were standing among the busy marketplace. The shopping they had done had taken awhile (to some, it was seemingly forever), yet the other dragons they had been waiting on made no effort to wake any time soon.

Paigeworth thought to himself long and quietly before making his decision.

"It seems," he said with a sigh, "as though this trip has become increasingly suspicious and unsafe." He looked to the town's entrance, which beckoned with the sunrise.

"I must return home safely to my charge, my family..." he turned towards the inn.

"I shall leave my goodbyes with the innkeeper, in case anyone should worry about me. Do take care of yourself. Goodbye, friendly acquaintance." He nodded with finality, an affirmation of solidarity, in some ways. "Stay safe."

~~~

Paigeworth Epilogue:

On the long trip home, Paigeworth thought about the invitation, mansion, and his company. It was puzzling- almost frustratingly so- but as he continued onwards his thoughts became less strewn with unsolved curiosity about what he had left behind and more so with an eagerness to return home, where an adolescent Pearlcatcher sat on a porch, waiting for him.

~~~~

The young Pearlcatcher had dozed off, for his head rose lethargically at the sound of someone approaching in the snow. As he regained focus, he saw a Snapper quietly standing in the snowy yard, smiling wearily. The Pearlcatcher shot upwards, bounding towards Paigeworth.

He flung his body around the old butler, embracing him in a hug. Paigeworth pressed the side of his head against the young boy, hugging him back. After a quiet minute Paigeworth spoke, breaking their silence.

"I missed you too."

The end.
My DA Page
*claps*
*claps*

rsz_lore.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11