Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Mystery Manor Roleplay [PRIVATE]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
(Welcome back yo!)

Aneirin looked up after hearing a dragon's voice. It was a Guardian, much larger than himself. Flicking his tongue out of his mouth in habit, he tilted his head as he replied. "Oh... Hello. I didn't expect to meet anyone who had been invited until I got there," The coatl paused. "Although the invitation, it seems a bit cryptic, doesn't it? Do you know who sent it?" Part of Aneirin thought the mystery was enticing, while another felt a little unsure of all this.
(Welcome back yo!)

Aneirin looked up after hearing a dragon's voice. It was a Guardian, much larger than himself. Flicking his tongue out of his mouth in habit, he tilted his head as he replied. "Oh... Hello. I didn't expect to meet anyone who had been invited until I got there," The coatl paused. "Although the invitation, it seems a bit cryptic, doesn't it? Do you know who sent it?" Part of Aneirin thought the mystery was enticing, while another felt a little unsure of all this.
(Thanks! Its great to be back :D)
(btw, do you only play on the forums? Or have you run out of food? You're dragons are kind of starving, if not dead :/)

Desmos
The coatl asked a lot of questions. Desmos tried to answer each one. "It does I guess, I don't know who sent it. It just kind of appeared to me when I found it."

Desmos decided that making some friends along the way to the Manor wouldn't be a bad idea, so he tried. "Are you hungry?" he asked. "This place has a really good stew."
(Thanks! Its great to be back :D)
(btw, do you only play on the forums? Or have you run out of food? You're dragons are kind of starving, if not dead :/)

Desmos
The coatl asked a lot of questions. Desmos tried to answer each one. "It does I guess, I don't know who sent it. It just kind of appeared to me when I found it."

Desmos decided that making some friends along the way to the Manor wouldn't be a bad idea, so he tried. "Are you hungry?" he asked. "This place has a really good stew."

Lore Shop - Wishlist - Clan Lore

rsz_lore.png
(Welcome Back :D)

Opal felt like she was dying of thirst. What she would've given for a canteen full of water. She checked her map for what felt like the hundredth time. At this rate, she was never goin to make it to a town in time. She was already exhausted and the sun was going down. I guess I should stop and make camp here. Opal veered off the path into a big meadow. She sat her pack down next to a boulder and opened it up, taking out the sleeping bag she had brought. After finding the most even piece of ground , she unrolled it and laid down. It had been a long and uncomfortable day. She tried to ignore the cold ground, and pretend she was in her own bed at home as she drifted off to sleep.
(Welcome Back :D)

Opal felt like she was dying of thirst. What she would've given for a canteen full of water. She checked her map for what felt like the hundredth time. At this rate, she was never goin to make it to a town in time. She was already exhausted and the sun was going down. I guess I should stop and make camp here. Opal veered off the path into a big meadow. She sat her pack down next to a boulder and opened it up, taking out the sleeping bag she had brought. After finding the most even piece of ground , she unrolled it and laid down. It had been a long and uncomfortable day. She tried to ignore the cold ground, and pretend she was in her own bed at home as she drifted off to sleep.
pJngKR5.jpg
| Jade |
| She/Her |
| INTJ |
(Hey Jade)

Amber:

When Amber woke up, she usually woke up in a fit. Unfortunately, she had forgotten she was living under a pile of leaves and not an actual house, so her morning "fit" destroyed her shelter, and soon she was sitting in a circle of leaves with her supplies.

Starting slowly, Amber made her way to the main road. As she did so, she realized how cold she was. She popped a firebug into her mouth and swallowed it. The warmth of the bug spread throughout her almost instantaneously, bringing her a sense of comfort and slight tingling at her extremities.

The bug started Amber up like a fire starts machine. Soon she was making a quick pace, and by the end of the day she had reached the second town without incident.
Upon entering the town she stubbed her toe.
(Hey Jade)

Amber:

When Amber woke up, she usually woke up in a fit. Unfortunately, she had forgotten she was living under a pile of leaves and not an actual house, so her morning "fit" destroyed her shelter, and soon she was sitting in a circle of leaves with her supplies.

Starting slowly, Amber made her way to the main road. As she did so, she realized how cold she was. She popped a firebug into her mouth and swallowed it. The warmth of the bug spread throughout her almost instantaneously, bringing her a sense of comfort and slight tingling at her extremities.

The bug started Amber up like a fire starts machine. Soon she was making a quick pace, and by the end of the day she had reached the second town without incident.
Upon entering the town she stubbed her toe.

rsz_lore.png
Paigeworth:

He had been mulling around the roadside town for a few minutes. He had tried to small talk with a few of the locals, though nobody had heard anything about a manor invitation. After about an hour, Paigeworth decided to duck into a nearby building. It seemed like a small cafe or tavern- slightly dim, filled with the pleasant smell of food.

Upon entering, he decided to ask the server at the front if he had heard anything about this strange invitation. The dragon kindly responded that they didn't know anything personally, but that just now they had heard two other dragons talking about it.

Paigeworth turned to see the Guardian and the Coatl that the server was talking about. He thanked the server, walking over to the two who were in mid-conversation.

"Pardon the intrusion, good sirs. My name is Paigeworth, aide of the Sleetberg family." He bowed his head slightly, a tradition and habit of his life as a butler.

"I've come into possession of a strange invitation," he pulled out the letter as he spoke, "and I was wondering if you happened to know anything about it?"
Paigeworth:

He had been mulling around the roadside town for a few minutes. He had tried to small talk with a few of the locals, though nobody had heard anything about a manor invitation. After about an hour, Paigeworth decided to duck into a nearby building. It seemed like a small cafe or tavern- slightly dim, filled with the pleasant smell of food.

Upon entering, he decided to ask the server at the front if he had heard anything about this strange invitation. The dragon kindly responded that they didn't know anything personally, but that just now they had heard two other dragons talking about it.

Paigeworth turned to see the Guardian and the Coatl that the server was talking about. He thanked the server, walking over to the two who were in mid-conversation.

"Pardon the intrusion, good sirs. My name is Paigeworth, aide of the Sleetberg family." He bowed his head slightly, a tradition and habit of his life as a butler.

"I've come into possession of a strange invitation," he pulled out the letter as he spoke, "and I was wondering if you happened to know anything about it?"
Greetings from the Gladeveins!
My DA Page
Blitz went into the tavern looking around for a place to sit. He finally sat next to three other dragons and looked at them curiously. Two of them seemed to have the same invitation he did. He pulled his own out and checked it over to be sure. It was the exact same. He smiled at his good fortune and turned to the others "hello! The same invitation we seem to have" He said hoping he was understandable.

Quicksilver looked across the room as three dragons joined the first one. They all seemed to have been invited. She shuddered wondering if she needed to talk to them. Sighing she got to her feet and moved nearer to them so she could hear what they were saying but hopefully remain undetected
Blitz went into the tavern looking around for a place to sit. He finally sat next to three other dragons and looked at them curiously. Two of them seemed to have the same invitation he did. He pulled his own out and checked it over to be sure. It was the exact same. He smiled at his good fortune and turned to the others "hello! The same invitation we seem to have" He said hoping he was understandable.

Quicksilver looked across the room as three dragons joined the first one. They all seemed to have been invited. She shuddered wondering if she needed to talk to them. Sighing she got to her feet and moved nearer to them so she could hear what they were saying but hopefully remain undetected
A blue-and-green blinkie with an image of an azure crystal/jungle shimmer/jade crackle female-posed Bogsneak to the right. On the left, pixelated white text says ''free ingo!''
(Eh, I lost interest in the actual game awhile ago. It really lost it's luster to me, and yeah the reason i'm still around is because of the community. It really has the best community i've seen on any forum. *shrug* I don't think i've participated in any festivals since like, last year? )

Aneirin sighed, and gave a small nod. "We will have to find out when we get there, I suppose." When the guardian suggested the stew, he felt a bit queasy at the idea of eating one. "No, I'll pass," he flicked a clawed 'hand', as if waving the suggestion away. "I prefer raw fish."
Looking up as more dragons approached, he was surprised to see more dragons with the same invitation. "No, I don't know anything..." he replied to one dragon's question. "This all keeps getting stranger and stranger..." Aneirin mumbled under his breath. Why did no one know the sender?
(Eh, I lost interest in the actual game awhile ago. It really lost it's luster to me, and yeah the reason i'm still around is because of the community. It really has the best community i've seen on any forum. *shrug* I don't think i've participated in any festivals since like, last year? )

Aneirin sighed, and gave a small nod. "We will have to find out when we get there, I suppose." When the guardian suggested the stew, he felt a bit queasy at the idea of eating one. "No, I'll pass," he flicked a clawed 'hand', as if waving the suggestion away. "I prefer raw fish."
Looking up as more dragons approached, he was surprised to see more dragons with the same invitation. "No, I don't know anything..." he replied to one dragon's question. "This all keeps getting stranger and stranger..." Aneirin mumbled under his breath. Why did no one know the sender?
(checked back in my messages, Kumar is just really busy, I've sent him another message to see if he replies)

Desmos:

Within a few minutes, 5 dragons were at the table. All of them appeared to have the same invitation. Desmos tried to introduce himself.
"Hello. My name is Desmos, so you guys have all gotten this invitation?"
He notices that one dragon seems to have a dark look on his face, like there is something that is bothering him.

(this is a good chance for some rapid fire chat)
(like, "blah blah blah?", next post "blah blah, do you like blah?" and so on)
(checked back in my messages, Kumar is just really busy, I've sent him another message to see if he replies)

Desmos:

Within a few minutes, 5 dragons were at the table. All of them appeared to have the same invitation. Desmos tried to introduce himself.
"Hello. My name is Desmos, so you guys have all gotten this invitation?"
He notices that one dragon seems to have a dark look on his face, like there is something that is bothering him.

(this is a good chance for some rapid fire chat)
(like, "blah blah blah?", next post "blah blah, do you like blah?" and so on)

rsz_lore.png
Amber:

Once in the second town, Amber stopped by the market to purchase some food. While browsing some of the various vendors, she came across one that sold beef jerky. She loved beef jerky. But upon asking the price for a bagful, she was shocked.

"50 dollars!? That's ridiculous!" cried Amber
"I'm sorry but that's the price. If you don't want it, move out of the line. I have other customers to serve." said the vender.
"I'll buy it for 40." offered Amber
"45" replied the vender.
"No deal." said Amber, and she walked off.

But as she walked away, she looked back at the beautiful piece of beef jerky just hanging from a rack.
That kind dragon wouldn't mind if a swipe just a small piece. Would he?
Amber snuck back behind and bit off what she thought was a small chunk. Unfortunately, in her haste, she forgot how tough beef jerky was, and when she tugged on it, the whole rack came crashing down.

The dragon selling the jerky whipped around.
"You!" he growled
Amber coughed out a half squeak, half laugh that sounded like a dying seagull.
The dragon now turned around fully and Amber saw he was a Mirror dragon. Mirrors were known for their speed, so running away would be useless.
Amber quickly devised a plan. Since there were still hungry customers waiting in line for the whole scene to end, Amber pulled out her sword, hooked the rack off the floor, and chucked the rack, with the jerky, into the crowd of customers.
The customers quickly dived for the jerky, which happened to be all the poor vender had. The vender was conflicted for a second between whether to save his remaining jerky, or to pursue the would-be thief.
In that second, Amber snuck away.
Amber:

Once in the second town, Amber stopped by the market to purchase some food. While browsing some of the various vendors, she came across one that sold beef jerky. She loved beef jerky. But upon asking the price for a bagful, she was shocked.

"50 dollars!? That's ridiculous!" cried Amber
"I'm sorry but that's the price. If you don't want it, move out of the line. I have other customers to serve." said the vender.
"I'll buy it for 40." offered Amber
"45" replied the vender.
"No deal." said Amber, and she walked off.

But as she walked away, she looked back at the beautiful piece of beef jerky just hanging from a rack.
That kind dragon wouldn't mind if a swipe just a small piece. Would he?
Amber snuck back behind and bit off what she thought was a small chunk. Unfortunately, in her haste, she forgot how tough beef jerky was, and when she tugged on it, the whole rack came crashing down.

The dragon selling the jerky whipped around.
"You!" he growled
Amber coughed out a half squeak, half laugh that sounded like a dying seagull.
The dragon now turned around fully and Amber saw he was a Mirror dragon. Mirrors were known for their speed, so running away would be useless.
Amber quickly devised a plan. Since there were still hungry customers waiting in line for the whole scene to end, Amber pulled out her sword, hooked the rack off the floor, and chucked the rack, with the jerky, into the crowd of customers.
The customers quickly dived for the jerky, which happened to be all the poor vender had. The vender was conflicted for a second between whether to save his remaining jerky, or to pursue the would-be thief.
In that second, Amber snuck away.

rsz_lore.png
(I'm going to send these messages every once in a while with everybody pinged, just to notify you to make sure that you post semi-regularly. If you won't be able to continue in the story or post for a while, just message

@luvkirby4ever
@MagicJade
@Kenia153
@ShinyPearl
@RidleeKi
@Silvershadowcat
@Kumar
@LS299

Just make sure you post semi-regularly guys :)
Right now kind of entering first town and first interactions between characters.
Are we still alive?
(I'm going to send these messages every once in a while with everybody pinged, just to notify you to make sure that you post semi-regularly. If you won't be able to continue in the story or post for a while, just message

@luvkirby4ever
@MagicJade
@Kenia153
@ShinyPearl
@RidleeKi
@Silvershadowcat
@Kumar
@LS299

Just make sure you post semi-regularly guys :)
Right now kind of entering first town and first interactions between characters.
Are we still alive?

rsz_lore.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11