Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Scavenging bug?
I was using my gathering turns to scavenge items in shadow territory, and collected a darktouched chimera.. twice apparently - i wasn't looking all that closely. I put one up for sale because i don't need two, and when i went back to check my hoard, i saw that the remaining one was.. a stack of 4? So i put one in my vault and went to see if the others would also be moved, as I am unaware of familiars stacking (last time i got a double, it was separate stacks) and the remaining "3" just say that the action cannot be completed when i try to move them to vault. I'm guessing it just generated a stack of 4 on accident as if it were a normal item? Not sure what to do with the remaining stack of 3. Not sure if there's a way to delete items without gaining treasure, I wouldn't want to get any illegitimately. Or if it would even let me 'sell' them.
I was using my gathering turns to scavenge items in shadow territory, and collected a darktouched chimera.. twice apparently - i wasn't looking all that closely. I put one up for sale because i don't need two, and when i went back to check my hoard, i saw that the remaining one was.. a stack of 4? So i put one in my vault and went to see if the others would also be moved, as I am unaware of familiars stacking (last time i got a double, it was separate stacks) and the remaining "3" just say that the action cannot be completed when i try to move them to vault. I'm guessing it just generated a stack of 4 on accident as if it were a normal item? Not sure what to do with the remaining stack of 3. Not sure if there's a way to delete items without gaining treasure, I wouldn't want to get any illegitimately. Or if it would even let me 'sell' them.
@detaryudust you should contact someone (mod or admin) to get a for-sure answer on what to do

To unstack them, put them in the AH one at a time for insane prices, then once all but one are put up, cancel the auctions
It might be best to wait to do this until the admins decide what to do
@detaryudust you should contact someone (mod or admin) to get a for-sure answer on what to do

To unstack them, put them in the AH one at a time for insane prices, then once all but one are put up, cancel the auctions
It might be best to wait to do this until the admins decide what to do
giphy.gifp74ovv7.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@DetaryuDust

Please try clearing your browsers cache and cookies.
@DetaryuDust

Please try clearing your browsers cache and cookies.
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif
@ACWN

Just did so, but nothing changed, still have 3 extra. Not in a hurry to fix it, it's not making it impossible to use the site or anything - I just don't want to get in trouble for illegitimate items :(
@ACWN

Just did so, but nothing changed, still have 3 extra. Not in a hurry to fix it, it's not making it impossible to use the site or anything - I just don't want to get in trouble for illegitimate items :(