Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | .:|Ahro's Art Shop|:. Closed
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@Ahro
Could you please add me to your ping list, if possible? C: Your art is gorgeous!
@Ahro
Could you please add me to your ping list, if possible? C: Your art is gorgeous!
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@Luunai Absolutely! Thank you so much! :D
@Luunai Absolutely! Thank you so much! :D
FRsig_zpsb66e0646.png
@Ahro Can I get added to your list as well, if you're still doing arts? =)
@Ahro Can I get added to your list as well, if you're still doing arts? =)
kUoxfjU.png : XYY Underbelly Hatchery
@Ahro Could I be added to your ping list, if you're still running this shop? Judging by how hungry your dragons are, though, I'm a little afraid you've left the site. Which would be a shame because you're an amazing artist. I'm in love with your style.
@Ahro Could I be added to your ping list, if you're still running this shop? Judging by how hungry your dragons are, though, I'm a little afraid you've left the site. Which would be a shame because you're an amazing artist. I'm in love with your style.
@Ahro
I'd also like to be on that ping list! >w
@Ahro
I'd also like to be on that ping list! >w
@azusis @chaotic @nyechan

Hi there! I'm so sorry for not having gotten back to you. Been really busy with the holidays and working extra shifts to cover for people at work, so I neglected checking FR. >< I've added you all to the list. Thank you for your interest in my work! Still catching up on comms from FA as well (just finished tumblr ones). Been a crazy last month. XD

Thank you again!
@azusis @chaotic @nyechan

Hi there! I'm so sorry for not having gotten back to you. Been really busy with the holidays and working extra shifts to cover for people at work, so I neglected checking FR. >< I've added you all to the list. Thank you for your interest in my work! Still catching up on comms from FA as well (just finished tumblr ones). Been a crazy last month. XD

Thank you again!
FRsig_zpsb66e0646.png
@Ahro
Add me to the ping list, please! :D
@Ahro
Add me to the ping list, please! :D
icebanner2_zps9a11a36e.png
@Michelle Done! Thank you very much! ^^
@Michelle Done! Thank you very much! ^^
FRsig_zpsb66e0646.png
@Ahro can I be added to the pinglist please?
@Ahro can I be added to the pinglist please?
tumblr_inline_njviw97K8n1qg2i5p.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12