Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | .:|Ahro's Art Shop|:. Closed
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@Ahro What is the pricing? 20k each or 20k for the first and 40k for the second? Just want to make sure I understand ;) Character name: Durnehviir Reference(s): [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/4606/460503_350.png[/img] Type of Comm: Color Bust Expression/Pose: Aloof, somewhat dangerous - he is a loner. Character name: Sesi - my progen :D Reference(s): [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/514/51323_350.png[/img] Type of Comm: Color Bust Expression/Pose: Fun, loving, and the Alpha female of my lair. A Queen in her own right!
@Ahro

What is the pricing? 20k each or 20k for the first and 40k for the second? Just want to make sure I understand ;)

Character name: Durnehviir
Reference(s):
460503_350.png

Type of Comm: Color Bust
Expression/Pose: Aloof, somewhat dangerous - he is a loner.

Character name: Sesi - my progen :D
Reference(s):
51323_350.png

Type of Comm: Color Bust
Expression/Pose: Fun, loving, and the Alpha female of my lair. A Queen in her own right!
vWzc3aN.png
@Minx It's 40k total for two busts. :) Would you like them together on the same image or seperate? (Example is like the Fae and Guardian pic on the front page.)
@Minx It's 40k total for two busts. :) Would you like them together on the same image or seperate? (Example is like the Fae and Guardian pic on the front page.)
FRsig_zpsb66e0646.png
@Ahro

Separate please :) Sending funds now! Thank you :D
@Ahro

Separate please :) Sending funds now! Thank you :D
vWzc3aN.png
hello, im back! i see that your list is currently full but i would love to be put on the ping list if possible! thank you. :3

@Ahro
hello, im back! i see that your list is currently full but i would love to be put on the ping list if possible! thank you. :3

@Ahro
@Ahro
Do you still remember me? xD I was wondering when you'll get my art done...
@Ahro
Do you still remember me? xD I was wondering when you'll get my art done...
pdPOUgg.png
@Skiatha Yes, I remember. Though I am going through my current list. Since you had one in the last round, I wanted to give a few who'd been waiting a chance for a slot. I was going to add you to the start of my next list. It's also 10k to color your freebie bust, but I'm not asking for that until I start up my next list. I've opened comms on other sites for USD as well, so I'm working from one to the next.

I apologize for the confusion.
@Skiatha Yes, I remember. Though I am going through my current list. Since you had one in the last round, I wanted to give a few who'd been waiting a chance for a slot. I was going to add you to the start of my next list. It's also 10k to color your freebie bust, but I'm not asking for that until I start up my next list. I've opened comms on other sites for USD as well, so I'm working from one to the next.

I apologize for the confusion.
FRsig_zpsb66e0646.png
@Ahro
Alright! x3
@Ahro
Alright! x3
pdPOUgg.png
@Ahro
Um, actually, can I take back my order? ^^ I'm low on treasure and I decided that I shouldn't use all my treasure to buy art (though it is beautiful!)
Thanks.
@Ahro
Um, actually, can I take back my order? ^^ I'm low on treasure and I decided that I shouldn't use all my treasure to buy art (though it is beautiful!)
Thanks.
pdPOUgg.png
@skiatha Yeah that's fine. :) If you ever down the road want it colored, and i'm open feel free to ask again. ^^
@skiatha Yeah that's fine. :) If you ever down the road want it colored, and i'm open feel free to ask again. ^^
FRsig_zpsb66e0646.png
@Ahro

I would like two spots when you open again. Your art is wonderful! Just give me a ping please :)
@Ahro

I would like two spots when you open again. Your art is wonderful! Just give me a ping please :)
~used to be DarkRider~81HPX.gifDarkRider-Katari3.gif~My OC no taking!~
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12