Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought V.2
1 2 ... 416 417 418 419 420 ... 599 600
wake me up wake me up inside cant make up wake me up inside SAVE ME
wow Rattata in Pokemon Red is OP
wake me up wake me up inside cant make up wake me up inside SAVE ME
wow Rattata in Pokemon Red is OP
CEmLHw4.gif
No, no sister please, don't go over there and do that, it's only going to make matters even worse, Alfie's owner didn't believe what she said, it's fine, we're still seeing him on friday

I'm way to stressed to eat right now, but I'm hungry.......
No, no sister please, don't go over there and do that, it's only going to make matters even worse, Alfie's owner didn't believe what she said, it's fine, we're still seeing him on friday

I'm way to stressed to eat right now, but I'm hungry.......
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
I wonder what other people on the Flight Rising community are knitting right now...
I wonder what other people on the Flight Rising community are knitting right now...
in what universe should i have not only more red and purple oozes than orange, but the same number of blue and orange as well. why is there no orange?? i havent used it since i brewed, like, one thing a few weeks ago, so what's the big deal? 12 purple, 17 red, 5 orange. why?? baldwin, pls. i barely have time to brew anyways.
in what universe should i have not only more red and purple oozes than orange, but the same number of blue and orange as well. why is there no orange?? i havent used it since i brewed, like, one thing a few weeks ago, so what's the big deal? 12 purple, 17 red, 5 orange. why?? baldwin, pls. i barely have time to brew anyways.
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->alyja1.pngIwn8Z1.pngNVbyy1.pngunknown.png
one more class, then i'm free for the rest of the day...
one more class, then i'm free for the rest of the day...
19260.png16490.png aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

taking art comms! :-)
WHY ARE YOU SO DAMN BEAUTIFUL

IT'S NOT FAIR
WHY ARE YOU SO DAMN BEAUTIFUL

IT'S NOT FAIR
tumblr_o5605efB1r1rdx0h0o7_540.gif
*slaps nose* stop running with snot and also cold PLEASE eff off i said no?
*slaps nose* stop running with snot and also cold PLEASE eff off i said no?
I'd woken up early, and I took a long time getting ready to exist. - Bernardo Soares/Fernando Pessoa
Also is it just me or is he more of a decoration than an actual member at this point?
Also is it just me or is he more of a decoration than an actual member at this point?
tumblr_o5605efB1r1rdx0h0o7_540.gif
I finally have a light sprite.

And Jiro is too damn cute when he sleeps!
I finally have a light sprite.

And Jiro is too damn cute when he sleeps!
Coelum Ad Proelium Elige
I own the most wonderful Shiba Inus named Jiro and Lou!
tumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.png
What do Shiba Inus~ like to dream about? Is it dancing Hainus?
WHEN YOU GET A NOSEBLEED ON THE BUS AND IT LASTS THE WHOLE TIME PLUS 40 MINUTES IN THE NURSE'S OFFICE AND NEED TO CHANGE YOUR HOODIE SIGH
WHEN YOU GET A NOSEBLEED ON THE BUS AND IT LASTS THE WHOLE TIME PLUS 40 MINUTES IN THE NURSE'S OFFICE AND NEED TO CHANGE YOUR HOODIE SIGH
1 2 ... 416 417 418 419 420 ... 599 600