Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought V.2
1 2 ... 418 419 420 421 422 ... 599 600
Today has been one of those days where loads of good stuff has happened but nobody offline knows about any of it. It's funny how much they don't know about me. I have an entire other life on here and they don't know a thing of it. I'm like 98% sure they just think I'm doing something stupid and mindless all day, but... no. I really like what I've got here. I think it's important to me. Just as important and real as anything that might happen "in real life".
Today has been one of those days where loads of good stuff has happened but nobody offline knows about any of it. It's funny how much they don't know about me. I have an entire other life on here and they don't know a thing of it. I'm like 98% sure they just think I'm doing something stupid and mindless all day, but... no. I really like what I've got here. I think it's important to me. Just as important and real as anything that might happen "in real life".
420 blaze it~
420 blaze it~
PJb908Z.png
I'm on the Innes train and I'm not stopping until I'm certain he's in Heroes.
I'm on the Innes train and I'm not stopping until I'm certain he's in Heroes.
"Oh, I don't know, I was really hoping for a huge sign on the wall saying 'Kryx's Legacy Clues Here!'"
Jellyfish are amazing to poke
Jellyfish are amazing to poke
hello my job is a professional procrastinator
hello my job is a professional procrastinator
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o2_100.png
- Previously known as Valistrasza

- Permanent dragons have familiars

- Currently on an indefinite hiatus
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
0KYrfCc.png
I really wanna sleep, but it's too early...
they/them | +2 FR time
I have pings disabled
[quote name="BonBonne" date=2017-01-18 17:04:34] I really wanna sleep, but it's too early... [/quote] i feel that so much right now. im under like three blankets, one heated (on low though) and a jacket but im still cold. i closed the vent since i got too hot but now i cant reach it since i put the stool away and i just dont wanna get it. ugh. time to coli. pls rng, give me the copper filigree, its so cool.
BonBonne wrote on 2017-01-18:
i feel that so much right now.

im under like three blankets, one heated (on low though) and a jacket but im still cold. i closed the vent since i got too hot but now i cant reach it since i put the stool away and i just dont wanna get it. ugh. time to coli. pls rng, give me the copper filigree, its so cool.
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->1ylpk1.pngvKOcx1.pnguCgqc1.pngunknown.png
I really just want to meet my internet friend in real life so I can hug and thank them. Woe is me.
I really just want to meet my internet friend in real life so I can hug and thank them. Woe is me.
MUYNhfy.png
QRVupBA.png ACOZFAh.png hh5n4WA.png

tumblr_p14ugnvISB1v0ohcpo1_500.gif
WOW the outfits are amazing but the songs are eh and the whole thing just seems like way, way too much.
WOW the outfits are amazing but the songs are eh and the whole thing just seems like way, way too much.
It was right in front of my face... Then I lost it. I MUST FIND THAT LINK ouo

EDIT;; WOOOP!! I FOUND IT! VICTORYYYYYYY. I'm done now...
It was right in front of my face... Then I lost it. I MUST FIND THAT LINK ouo

EDIT;; WOOOP!! I FOUND IT! VICTORYYYYYYY. I'm done now...
0a50f0c310.png
» Physik | FR +2
» Outfits | Scatter
1 2 ... 418 419 420 421 422 ... 599 600