Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought V.2
1 2 ... 415 416 417 418 419 ... 599 600
Chilling, trying not to think about returning to college.
Guess what? I'm raising eggs on dragcave too. Give them some clicks?
4F2gE.gif4Vsv6.gifYYxsZ.gifZd4so.gif
Wake me up inside
Wake me up inside
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o2_100.png
- Previously known as Valistrasza

- Permanent dragons have familiars

- Currently on an indefinite hiatus
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
0KYrfCc.png
Slowly shrivelling up while waiting for Pokebank to update. :'V
I want to put my sandstorm team together!
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
[quote name="Ningyo" date=2017-01-18 08:48:38] Slowly shrivelling up while waiting for Pokebank to update. :'V I want to put my sandstorm team together! [/quote] and i want a less dead WT.. not that i have the old games nor will i support such dumb fees but still since i still have moon...
Ningyo wrote on 2017-01-18:

and i want a less dead WT..

not that i have the old games nor will i support such dumb fees but still since i still have moon...
I'd woken up early, and I took a long time getting ready to exist. - Bernardo Soares/Fernando Pessoa
ugh, please don't make me. i cant even stand up, im not going out. i fell in the bathroom, what makes you think i can do this.
ugh, please don't make me. i cant even stand up, im not going out. i fell in the bathroom, what makes you think i can do this.
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->1ylpk1.pngvKOcx1.pnguCgqc1.pngunknown.png
[quote name="@kaymontacell" date=2017-01-18 08:13:59] Chilling, trying not to think about returning to college. [/quote] Hey dude I've been here for two days. Dining hall wasn't even open. You lucked out. XD Pretty dang bored. Putting off relearning calc.
@kaymontacell wrote on 2017-01-18:
Hey dude I've been here for two days. Dining hall wasn't even open. You lucked out. XD

Pretty dang bored. Putting off relearning calc.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
wwhEEEZE i feel like a nervous little dog
wwhEEEZE i feel like a nervous little dog
xEyhnVi.gif
These shelled pistachios taste so nasty and barely have any salt
These shelled pistachios taste so nasty and barely have any salt
water-banner-3_zpspqe7dfz3.gif

Well-behaved women seldom make history - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
End corruption now
DON'T get involved and mess this up for us, everyone's so excited. If things go wrong because of you talking out of your arse and telling lies, I'm cutting off our 20 odd year friendship.

I hope that we're still getting Alfie after whatever lies you've told his current owner behind my back.... I hope they're still coming over on Friday so I can clear this up witth hem and tell them that this particular 'friend' is a chronic liar and has been all their life. My younger sister is distraught right now because one of her friends directed her to that comment on the ad and also found one posted on wightbay.. Now I'm really stressed out and worried about this whole thing, and I don't need more stuff to worry about..
DON'T get involved and mess this up for us, everyone's so excited. If things go wrong because of you talking out of your arse and telling lies, I'm cutting off our 20 odd year friendship.

I hope that we're still getting Alfie after whatever lies you've told his current owner behind my back.... I hope they're still coming over on Friday so I can clear this up witth hem and tell them that this particular 'friend' is a chronic liar and has been all their life. My younger sister is distraught right now because one of her friends directed her to that comment on the ad and also found one posted on wightbay.. Now I'm really stressed out and worried about this whole thing, and I don't need more stuff to worry about..
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
Can my nose please stop being such an *** and stop sneezing 24*7 like.. bruh..
Can my nose please stop being such an *** and stop sneezing 24*7 like.. bruh..
I'd woken up early, and I took a long time getting ready to exist. - Bernardo Soares/Fernando Pessoa
1 2 ... 415 416 417 418 419 ... 599 600