Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought V.2
1 2 ... 414 415 416 417 418 ... 599 600
It's my birthday but the only thing I can think about is how Voltron season 2 is coming out in 2 days. My priorities are definitely together.
It's my birthday but the only thing I can think about is how Voltron season 2 is coming out in 2 days. My priorities are definitely together.
The Arcanist sneezes and the Shade tries to invade again.

I need a poster of this.
The Arcanist sneezes and the Shade tries to invade again.

I need a poster of this.
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
I fell on my arm and now it hurts so bad...it's super swollen as well, I can't even move my fingers.

I'd do something but it's 2am. Hopefully the pain goes away soon so I can sleep ;;

On a related note typing on my phone with one hand is hard.
I fell on my arm and now it hurts so bad...it's super swollen as well, I can't even move my fingers.

I'd do something but it's 2am. Hopefully the pain goes away soon so I can sleep ;;

On a related note typing on my phone with one hand is hard.
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
I don't need no stinkin' ambassadors. I'm too lazy!

Also, finally after all these years I found out what breed my cat is.

All these coincidences and accidents. It's like someone is testing their luck ray on me.
I don't need no stinkin' ambassadors. I'm too lazy!

Also, finally after all these years I found out what breed my cat is.

All these coincidences and accidents. It's like someone is testing their luck ray on me.
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
mm those truffle crisps are the best
mm those truffle crisps are the best
I'd woken up early, and I took a long time getting ready to exist. - Bernardo Soares/Fernando Pessoa
Trump be like, I don't like tweeting but people are spreading false news about me so I have to.

Errr, yes what do you think you piece of **** lol
Trump be like, I don't like tweeting but people are spreading false news about me so I have to.

Errr, yes what do you think you piece of **** lol
I'd woken up early, and I took a long time getting ready to exist. - Bernardo Soares/Fernando Pessoa
ALEXANDER HAMILTON
ALEXANDER HAMILTON
PIRL.EXE HAS CRASHED, TRY AGAIN LATER
PIRL.EXE HAS CRASHED, TRY AGAIN LATER
a minimal doodle of a charcoal/periwinkle imperial with some matchy apparel lounging, with the text 'wow...' near her head she/her / frt+10

"have you tried drink water"
I like writing but I don't enjoy essay writing meep :U
I like writing but I don't enjoy essay writing meep :U
TINYPINKHEART.png If you need someone to listen, feel free to message me TINYPINKHEART.png
heh my bf's mother is way too fun sometimes :p
heh my bf's mother is way too fun sometimes :p
1 2 ... 414 415 416 417 418 ... 599 600