Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Overwatch
1 2 ... 203 204 205 206 207 ... 410 411
one time i got a mei potg by dying mid ult
i wish i can say im joking
one time i got a mei potg by dying mid ult
i wish i can say im joking
ven / he/his , if i don't reply, i probably didn't see it!
bUUy115.png
*BURSTS INTO ROOM*

Is it true that D.VA is going to be nerfed back to 500 health? If so...

(I will go sit in a corner and cry sadly)
*BURSTS INTO ROOM*

Is it true that D.VA is going to be nerfed back to 500 health? If so...

(I will go sit in a corner and cry sadly)
Pyrouge | Butch Lesbian | They/She | +1 FR
Rivensong_Clan_Banner_Small.png
@pyrouge

We wish that it would go back to the old health, instead it's going to 400 health 200 armor so current reversed.
@pyrouge

We wish that it would go back to the old health, instead it's going to 400 health 200 armor so current reversed.
sIYtCYI.png
I got my best POTG ever the other night :D
I used D.Va's self destruct while defending Dorado, and I got a QUINTUPLE kill. The only one on the other team who I didn't eliminate was another D.Va, but I did hit her too and knocked her out of her mek!

:D

My friend records whenever she plays, and she actually caught it, lol.
I got my best POTG ever the other night :D
I used D.Va's self destruct while defending Dorado, and I got a QUINTUPLE kill. The only one on the other team who I didn't eliminate was another D.Va, but I did hit her too and knocked her out of her mek!

:D

My friend records whenever she plays, and she actually caught it, lol.
910f32999520cf38b3d9effb0ceeac8bf86b904c.png92bcc735fbf7097d91acffdaa2ef770b4d770a3b.png84c5b105ad4577b29167af9740a1518e8abcd650.png
When I was playing as mercy a few days ago I got separated from my team and an enemy tracer ran into me and said hi, I said hi back and she just blinked away
When I was playing as mercy a few days ago I got separated from my team and an enemy tracer ran into me and said hi, I said hi back and she just blinked away
I'm gonna try to finish my placement matches for comp at some point in the next few days, and I'd rather not have to play by myself, so if anybody would like to help me out it would be greatly appreciated! If anybody wants to play QP too sometime I'm up for that as well! PC/US: NovaRaptor#11418

On a side note, I'm totally loving my new broadcast message, totally screams my soul and being as a Genji main
I'm gonna try to finish my placement matches for comp at some point in the next few days, and I'd rather not have to play by myself, so if anybody would like to help me out it would be greatly appreciated! If anybody wants to play QP too sometime I'm up for that as well! PC/US: NovaRaptor#11418

On a side note, I'm totally loving my new broadcast message, totally screams my soul and being as a Genji main
4eULBaO.png
I'm so triggered because i went to silver :D:D::D
Gotta try and get to gold soon, i'd love platinum but i think i can't get there
I'm so triggered because i went to silver :D:D::D
Gotta try and get to gold soon, i'd love platinum but i think i can't get there
Been playing a lot of Lucio today and I have to say, after finally figuring him out a little bit he might be my favourite healer to play (and I already loved both Mercy and Zenyatta). Probably gunna stick with him for a bit since I'm very close to hitting level 50, and if I feel comfortable and confident enough it's back into trying out some competitive matches with some characters I want to get out of silver ;___;

I'm also wondering in any PS4 players would like to play together sometime? :) Most of my friends aren't really interested in the game, and I'd really like to try and make some friends who do play Overwatch, especially since I'm considering buying a headset soon to make communication easier and if I do I know I'd feel a lot better talking to people I know and play with more than just the once.

If you do that's great, and just let me know! My PSN is vader_46, and if you add me on there could you maybe just add a little note to say you're from FR? You'll know when I accept as I'll send a message to you on there :D <3
Been playing a lot of Lucio today and I have to say, after finally figuring him out a little bit he might be my favourite healer to play (and I already loved both Mercy and Zenyatta). Probably gunna stick with him for a bit since I'm very close to hitting level 50, and if I feel comfortable and confident enough it's back into trying out some competitive matches with some characters I want to get out of silver ;___;

I'm also wondering in any PS4 players would like to play together sometime? :) Most of my friends aren't really interested in the game, and I'd really like to try and make some friends who do play Overwatch, especially since I'm considering buying a headset soon to make communication easier and if I do I know I'd feel a lot better talking to people I know and play with more than just the once.

If you do that's great, and just let me know! My PSN is vader_46, and if you add me on there could you maybe just add a little note to say you're from FR? You'll know when I accept as I'll send a message to you on there :D <3
BodY2oF.png
8ugeV0V.png
MLr9Cke.png
eAFcZYW.png
WKlFF60.png
5hF3FGk.png
WvEXipG.png
A35Gt59.png
YMPbu9R.png
I literally just had someone tell me while I was playing Ana that it was my job to kill Pharah instead of healing. And that because I was focusing on healing first, damaging second, I sucked at Ana.

I swear to god I about strangled them. Of course, this was on a team with a McCree, a hitscan hero whose job it is to get Pharah. I really wanted to point this out.
I literally just had someone tell me while I was playing Ana that it was my job to kill Pharah instead of healing. And that because I was focusing on healing first, damaging second, I sucked at Ana.

I swear to god I about strangled them. Of course, this was on a team with a McCree, a hitscan hero whose job it is to get Pharah. I really wanted to point this out.
They/them/theirs pronouns please. Also if you'd prefer to call me by name instead of by my username, my favorite name is Scarlet.
75UHyX6.png
I hoard Crimson Emperors. Will pay 6-8kt per Emperor.
@darzoner
"it's your job as a support character to kill this offense hero because that's totally how this works!"

".... just change to [soldier / mccree] or tell our current [soldier / mccree] to take care of the pharah"

"HOW DARE YOU IMPLY I HAVE TO ACTUALLY DO WORK AND SWITCH CHARACTERS TO COVER A WEAKNESS IN OUR TEAM COMP YOU PLEB"

yeah, i've had that argument before. after i'd switched from soldier to mercy to cover the fact that we didn't have a damn healer on the team and no one else would switch .-.
@darzoner
"it's your job as a support character to kill this offense hero because that's totally how this works!"

".... just change to [soldier / mccree] or tell our current [soldier / mccree] to take care of the pharah"

"HOW DARE YOU IMPLY I HAVE TO ACTUALLY DO WORK AND SWITCH CHARACTERS TO COVER A WEAKNESS IN OUR TEAM COMP YOU PLEB"

yeah, i've had that argument before. after i'd switched from soldier to mercy to cover the fact that we didn't have a damn healer on the team and no one else would switch .-.
N i c k
"Fear not the night."
→ he/him
dd9d37c13149d4412f933c2662309cbb42245e81.png
1 2 ... 203 204 205 206 207 ... 410 411