Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | The Night Warrior Project [MOVING]
1 2 ... 280 281 282 283 284 ... 1769 1770
@ZenithNadir I think ill be breeding Nox with the Runes girl. I like a larger quantity of the outcomes.
I would love to have a Bogsneak but at the moment she would just end up sitting in my lair for a prolonged period of time and I would hate for that. Maybe when i'm ready i'll scour this forum for a Bogsneak when the time comes! Thank you for the offer and sugestion!
~Nefarian
@ZenithNadir I think ill be breeding Nox with the Runes girl. I like a larger quantity of the outcomes.
I would love to have a Bogsneak but at the moment she would just end up sitting in my lair for a prolonged period of time and I would hate for that. Maybe when i'm ready i'll scour this forum for a Bogsneak when the time comes! Thank you for the offer and sugestion!
~Nefarian
@zenithNadir NightShifter has reached lv 20! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29654723] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/296548/29654723_350.png[/img] [/url]
@zenithNadir

NightShifter has reached lv 20!

29654723_350.png

tumblr_oq63wbblOV1uxu4o6o2_100.pngtumblr_opuhzoIgnS1uxu4o6o1_250.pngtumblr_oou1ncGkSc1uxu4o6o1_250.png282khew.png
@Boltninja75 Ooh heck yeah! :D I'll add him!
@Boltninja75 Ooh heck yeah! :D I'll add him!
h1_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwo.pngp4_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvi.png
p2_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvq.pngh5_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkw2.png
h3_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwg.pngh6_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvu.png
@ZenithNadir @Takemi @Impception @Awesome @Elinimate @Chicanery @KitsuneEbi @Rotkeeper @Mohya @OfficerGrimes @Knightshadow @EccentricElf23 @heinousTB @Morgai @LadyMillennia @Etahrey @frostyferelden @Poscat @Ratercheese @Maedhros2 @AshenFall @Feldunost @StrawberryRiddle @ashnick @Lokadrottning @Vancara @xibo @Krokmou @BODTF @HoardQueen @Yoggiecast @bananaquit @kiryne @StormyDragon @Rivix @Natiss @WynterTwylight @FelGoldwyn @Shadari @someonesusie @Erenee13 @MyungJin @ShouLyon @FaronaValkyrie @DecemberStar @Endeavor @dragonlover1003 @Saraceaser @Ridgehill @Maedhras @Taishiro @TsuneEmbers @sheepm8tr @Cyanidium @mnkn10 @NSRachel @smeen @Saraceaser @cdeal199 @KitKatKath @Nebulacloud @Ghostray @LadyAria @FierceStrike @NobleSavage @RainbowWalker2 @VulpixSerpens @Foreverkinght @CaptianCookie @Berri @NekoTheKat @melodlily @Hinumi @GingerGirl @SSakuras @Luminance @Kiragu @MegiInkdragon @80MinToMidnight @SnowflakeNight @NotAllBloodMages @Eturna @WillowThorn @prismwolf @Hakon @PUMPKINCAW @Enako @blushbird @MamaFloof @GoldenLining @BonafideBrack @Nefarian17 @VoxxVoleur @Lunadropz @Boltninja75 @Asgeirr @Joshdaawsome @Nightfleet @Chuuya @Shougoney @DracoMalfoysWife @Sanctuarium @Ilovepits [center]-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-[/center] Krishna had her babies. This means the'll be Generation Two Nightwarriors. But I'm thinking about keeping one. Not sure yet. For those interested, here they are: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30100507][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/301006/30100507_350.png[/img][/url] Female - Basic Navy Tert [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30100506][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/301006/30100506_350.png[/img][/url] Claimed!
@ZenithNadir @Takemi @Impception @Awesome @Elinimate @Chicanery @KitsuneEbi @Rotkeeper @Mohya @OfficerGrimes @Knightshadow @EccentricElf23 @heinousTB @Morgai @LadyMillennia @Etahrey @frostyferelden @Poscat @Ratercheese @Maedhros2 @AshenFall @Feldunost @StrawberryRiddle @ashnick @Lokadrottning @Vancara @xibo @Krokmou @BODTF @HoardQueen @Yoggiecast @bananaquit @kiryne @StormyDragon @Rivix @Natiss @WynterTwylight @FelGoldwyn @Shadari @someonesusie @Erenee13 @MyungJin @ShouLyon @FaronaValkyrie @DecemberStar @Endeavor @dragonlover1003 @Saraceaser @Ridgehill @Maedhras @Taishiro @TsuneEmbers @sheepm8tr @Cyanidium @mnkn10 @NSRachel @smeen @Saraceaser @cdeal199 @KitKatKath @Nebulacloud @Ghostray @LadyAria @FierceStrike @NobleSavage @RainbowWalker2 @VulpixSerpens @Foreverkinght @CaptianCookie @Berri @NekoTheKat @melodlily @Hinumi @GingerGirl @SSakuras @Luminance @Kiragu @MegiInkdragon @80MinToMidnight @SnowflakeNight @NotAllBloodMages @Eturna @WillowThorn @prismwolf @Hakon @PUMPKINCAW @Enako @blushbird @MamaFloof @GoldenLining @BonafideBrack @Nefarian17 @VoxxVoleur @Lunadropz @Boltninja75 @Asgeirr @Joshdaawsome @Nightfleet @Chuuya @Shougoney @DracoMalfoysWife @Sanctuarium @Ilovepits

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Krishna had her babies. This means the'll be Generation Two Nightwarriors. But I'm thinking about keeping one. Not sure yet. For those interested, here they are:

30100507_350.png
Female - Basic Navy Tert

30100506_350.png
Claimed!
@KnightShadow
I want the second one, but if you want it, you can keep it.
@KnightShadow
I want the second one, but if you want it, you can keep it.
*gives love and support to thread* Very pretty babies. That red rune a few pages back, that is stunning.
*gives love and support to thread* Very pretty babies. That red rune a few pages back, that is stunning.
What would you
attempt
if you could not
fail?
mirna_by_pupmew-dcgjmvo.png snapper_button.png
@Knightshadow Oooh! That girl is so pretty! She's a little on the pale side but whatever!! *cheers* Grow up strong little mist-colored baby! :D
@Knightshadow Oooh! That girl is so pretty! She's a little on the pale side but whatever!! *cheers* Grow up strong little mist-colored baby! :D
I just learned something interesting in the Coli! Status conditions cast by spells like Enamor, Envenom, etc. stack independently of damage dealt. Kalfou just dodged a Contaminate spell but still ended up with the Virus status condition even though he didn't take any damage!
I just learned something interesting in the Coli! Status conditions cast by spells like Enamor, Envenom, etc. stack independently of damage dealt. Kalfou just dodged a Contaminate spell but still ended up with the Virus status condition even though he didn't take any damage!
@ZenithNadir I'm new, but I really like your project. I don't know if I will ever be able to write lore for my dragons, because english isn't my first language and I doubt I would be able to write something decent. But it kinda give a point to the game (beside wait for cooldown, coliseum and fairground I have no idea what to do).
Anyway, can I be added to the pinglist for wildclaws, bogsneaks and imperials? They're my favorite.
I don't have any level 25 yet I hope it gets easy when I do But I would try my best :3
@ZenithNadir I'm new, but I really like your project. I don't know if I will ever be able to write lore for my dragons, because english isn't my first language and I doubt I would be able to write something decent. But it kinda give a point to the game (beside wait for cooldown, coliseum and fairground I have no idea what to do).
Anyway, can I be added to the pinglist for wildclaws, bogsneaks and imperials? They're my favorite.
I don't have any level 25 yet I hope it gets easy when I do But I would try my best :3
@Dentmanged I'll add you to the pinglist! Welcome to the thread. :) The Coliseum is a lot of fun in my opinion and I would be happy to give you advice if you want it!

Bios aren't mandatory by any means, they're just a fun extra thing! I know that there are people in the Art Sales forum who run bio shops where you can buy them if you want to, though! I used to do that myself actually.
@Dentmanged I'll add you to the pinglist! Welcome to the thread. :) The Coliseum is a lot of fun in my opinion and I would be happy to give you advice if you want it!

Bios aren't mandatory by any means, they're just a fun extra thing! I know that there are people in the Art Sales forum who run bio shops where you can buy them if you want to, though! I used to do that myself actually.
1 2 ... 280 281 282 283 284 ... 1769 1770