Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The big nest rental topic!
1 2 ... 573 574 575 576 577 ... 1426 1427
@JigglyCookie @Ocearen @chocollama @Aava @cunningaesthete @Lesley @loracarol @Noyoki @kawakamis @PlushiePalooza @icypop

Looking for a water nest please! RTB pair
@JigglyCookie @Ocearen @chocollama @Aava @cunningaesthete @Lesley @loracarol @Noyoki @kawakamis @PlushiePalooza @icypop

Looking for a water nest please! RTB pair
AKXYxdj.gifGxTXuYu.pngNwgp8Od.gif6kY5vBB.gifZGlxXSa.gif80c6rTe.png
@KalaFenume

I got space :)
@KalaFenume

I got space :)
+10 FR T
IKTR: while I do have a fandragon tab my whole lair is filled with refs
hRysX66.png
@Aava great, will set up CR how much food you want? Don't know if you charge either
@Aava great, will set up CR how much food you want? Don't know if you charge either
AKXYxdj.gifGxTXuYu.pngNwgp8Od.gif6kY5vBB.gifZGlxXSa.gif80c6rTe.png
@Indigo @Heliolisk @Alternatewarning @DisplacedLabRat @Ladycowbell @AshenFall @SpiritLunar @ForgotItWasToday

I have two pairs ready for breeding. Does anyone have a Lightning nest or two available for rental? Thanks in advance!

Found, thank you!
@Indigo @Heliolisk @Alternatewarning @DisplacedLabRat @Ladycowbell @AshenFall @SpiritLunar @ForgotItWasToday

I have two pairs ready for breeding. Does anyone have a Lightning nest or two available for rental? Thanks in advance!

Found, thank you!
tuxedo_floracat.png
/////////////////////
//> They/Them
//> FR+0
/////////////////////////
> Drymm's Doodles
> Sticker Headshots
IqYL.png
@ChristianCutie Thank you so much ;o; Got my dream girl n wasted no time geneing her up [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29922371] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/299224/29922371_350.png[/img] [/url]
@ChristianCutie
Thank you so much ;o; Got my dream girl n wasted no time geneing her up

29922371_350.png

cropped-dsc_00851.jpg
@Skelizard @NeophyteRedglare @vulcanchicks @Osayio @QuintonOMalley @Yin @InuKimi @lozateazer @Nachturnal @PyroBlaze @ALazyGeek @Piratewolfie @Shalzuku @Jerelin @Gidgetech @Apolloares13 @Lykos @Xumbre @nightsurgeon @Avenegeus @starz @Aurora23 @Blackhearted @someonesusie @Capitalism @Lightstorm @InfectionComplex @ReikiMuroichi @comicsans

Looking for a Plague nest please!
@Skelizard @NeophyteRedglare @vulcanchicks @Osayio @QuintonOMalley @Yin @InuKimi @lozateazer @Nachturnal @PyroBlaze @ALazyGeek @Piratewolfie @Shalzuku @Jerelin @Gidgetech @Apolloares13 @Lykos @Xumbre @nightsurgeon @Avenegeus @starz @Aurora23 @Blackhearted @someonesusie @Capitalism @Lightstorm @InfectionComplex @ReikiMuroichi @comicsans

Looking for a Plague nest please!
cropped-dsc_00851.jpg
@NowViewing

I'd be happy to help.
@NowViewing

I'd be happy to help.
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro6_250.giftumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro2_250.gif
@Nachturnal
Sent you a CR ;u;
@Nachturnal
Sent you a CR ;u;
cropped-dsc_00851.jpg
@NowViewing Oh my gosh, she looks absolutely gorgeous! ♥ Thank you so much for showing her to me, it makes me happy that I was able to help!
@NowViewing Oh my gosh, she looks absolutely gorgeous! ♥ Thank you so much for showing her to me, it makes me happy that I was able to help!
A light blue Fae dragon lying down surrounded by pink flower petals. She is wearing a pink daisy cabbie, and holds a pink rose in her mouth.
I would like to join! @clifftop
May I ask what is typically asked as Collateral?

Flight: Arcane
Charge: Free (Tips or food is always welcome but not required)
Able to provide collateral if asked: I am still new but I will do my best if collateral is needed
Space always available or when space is available: I should have 1 or 2 open nests at all times
Other conditions/info: Please accept the Crossroads with your hatchlings and couple as soon as possible so I can use my lair space & nests! I would rather not hold onto them until they become adults. I will update you on how many eggs are created, and thank you for considering my nests! If you could put your username in your dragons info that would be extremely helpful!
If you had a good experience with me I would appreciate a review but it's not a requirement
I would like to join! @clifftop
May I ask what is typically asked as Collateral?

Flight: Arcane
Charge: Free (Tips or food is always welcome but not required)
Able to provide collateral if asked: I am still new but I will do my best if collateral is needed
Space always available or when space is available: I should have 1 or 2 open nests at all times
Other conditions/info: Please accept the Crossroads with your hatchlings and couple as soon as possible so I can use my lair space & nests! I would rather not hold onto them until they become adults. I will update you on how many eggs are created, and thank you for considering my nests! If you could put your username in your dragons info that would be extremely helpful!
If you had a good experience with me I would appreciate a review but it's not a requirement
albino_atrium_banner_by_raisloversakura-dbg655j.png
1 2 ... 573 574 575 576 577 ... 1426 1427