Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Carrie Fisher
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
And now mother and daughter are reunited. My God I have no idea how everyone in that family is feeling right now.

Edit-I think it would be prudent to not challenge the remaining few days of 2016. Because holy ****, does it take any challenges seriously.
And now mother and daughter are reunited. My God I have no idea how everyone in that family is feeling right now.

Edit-I think it would be prudent to not challenge the remaining few days of 2016. Because holy ****, does it take any challenges seriously.
Coelum Ad Proelium Elige
I own the most wonderful Shiba Inus named Jiro and Lou!
tumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.png
What do Shiba Inus~ like to dream about? Is it dancing Hainus?
RIP Carrie. More than just Leia, she was a wonderful, witty, and brave person, and will forever be one of my heroes.

This still hasn't really sunk in, and the news of her mother's death as well... there's no words.

:'(
RIP Carrie. More than just Leia, she was a wonderful, witty, and brave person, and will forever be one of my heroes.

This still hasn't really sunk in, and the news of her mother's death as well... there's no words.

:'(
DGvY4qO.gif
[quote name="ashotinthedark" date=2016-12-28 14:22:02] Hey her mom Debbie Reynolds has been rushed to the hospital due to a possible stroke. Not to detract from this, but Carrie may be joined by her mom soon depending on what happens. [/quote] Debbie is comfirmed to be dead, i feel so BAD for Billie Lourde. her grandmother and mother dying under a span of TWO days? oh my god..
ashotinthedark wrote on 2016-12-28:
Hey her mom Debbie Reynolds has been rushed to the hospital due to a possible stroke.

Not to detract from this, but Carrie may be joined by her mom soon depending on what happens.

Debbie is comfirmed to be dead, i feel so BAD for Billie Lourde. her grandmother and mother dying under a span of TWO days? oh my god..
xulc4O8.png
R.I.P Carrie Fisher- she's a great actress, I watched A New Hope recently and it made me appreciate Rogue 1 more. Also, I think one of my hatchies looks a lot like Princess Leia! [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/297303/29730283_350.png[/img]
R.I.P Carrie Fisher- she's a great actress, I watched A New Hope recently and it made me appreciate Rogue 1 more.

Also, I think one of my hatchies looks a lot like Princess Leia!

29730283_350.png
61b778ca48ab1ec260e8ca1776e8ae1a006fb0d9.gif
Love this gif I found! [img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lh55z4bloC1qaepp4o1_500.gif[/img]
Love this gif I found!

tumblr_lh55z4bloC1qaepp4o1_500.gif
61b778ca48ab1ec260e8ca1776e8ae1a006fb0d9.gif
She was such a great influence in my life. She will be deeply missed.
She was such a great influence in my life. She will be deeply missed.
L E O P A R D E X
"I think that this would make a fantastic obituary. I tell me younger friends that no matter how I go, I want it reported that I drowned in moonlight, strangled by my own bra" -Carrier Fisher

what an amazing and inspiring woman she was. she will be missed by so many. as if the quote above was not enough proof. She had one thing people seam to be lacking. a sense of humor.
"I think that this would make a fantastic obituary. I tell me younger friends that no matter how I go, I want it reported that I drowned in moonlight, strangled by my own bra" -Carrier Fisher

what an amazing and inspiring woman she was. she will be missed by so many. as if the quote above was not enough proof. She had one thing people seam to be lacking. a sense of humor.
~Kweh Kweh Wark~1H+FR~ Mc4YmuQ.png
2017 already and I never was a fan of the Star Wars movies but still,

R.I.P Carrie Fisher.

2017 already and I never was a fan of the Star Wars movies but still,

R.I.P Carrie Fisher.

mh8jR2Z.gif By: Wakor, check it out!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9