Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Carrie Fisher
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
:(

i wasn't born in time to see any of the original star wars movies in theater, but i still grew up watching it. i'm devastated. not only was she princess leia, but she was also an incredible person in general.
:(

i wasn't born in time to see any of the original star wars movies in theater, but i still grew up watching it. i'm devastated. not only was she princess leia, but she was also an incredible person in general.
19260.png16490.png aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

taking art comms! :-)
@Hurricanesong

If it helps at all, I read somewhere that a lot of Christians in Italy who believe in visions from saints believe that 2016 is the last year of some sort of 100-year reign of the devil or something. Considering 100 years ago was about the start of WW1, and that this year feels like the devil cramming for finals, I find that thought a bit comforting.

Rest in peace, Carrie Fisher. May your death be the death knell for the Devil's reign.
@Hurricanesong

If it helps at all, I read somewhere that a lot of Christians in Italy who believe in visions from saints believe that 2016 is the last year of some sort of 100-year reign of the devil or something. Considering 100 years ago was about the start of WW1, and that this year feels like the devil cramming for finals, I find that thought a bit comforting.

Rest in peace, Carrie Fisher. May your death be the death knell for the Devil's reign.
tumblr_om95jjJCRA1qhz2h3o2_r1_250.pngVLZ0gU1.pngdDmPTkg.gifs5FMxRU.pngtumblr_om95jjJCRA1qhz2h3o2_r1_250.png
We're devastated. She was an amazing woman, skilled and beautiful in all senses. She will be missed, and I hope her good work continues.

- R.
We're devastated. She was an amazing woman, skilled and beautiful in all senses. She will be missed, and I hope her good work continues.

- R.
ACOZFAh.png sZShZzW.png Zs4VhSn.png
RyOOFff.png kseo325.png
OxagJgG.png bsTwpFg.png
KLS4Wrl.png
I will miss her.
I will miss her.
qFWULVI.gif
diaveborn-frsignature-wm_zps0glqwz5w.png
i am devastated. i loved Carrie, and i was really upset when she was admitted to the the Hospital. Organa will always be one of my fav star wars characters of all time. (just behind K2SO and #1 R2D2, i will also miss you too, Kenny Baker.)
i am devastated. i loved Carrie, and i was really upset when she was admitted to the the Hospital. Organa will always be one of my fav star wars characters of all time. (just behind K2SO and #1 R2D2, i will also miss you too, Kenny Baker.)
xulc4O8.png
2016 claims yet another star. Why 2016, why?
2016 claims yet another star. Why 2016, why?
MUYNhfy.png
QRVupBA.png ACOZFAh.png hh5n4WA.png

tumblr_p14ugnvISB1v0ohcpo1_500.gif
Since i'm horrible when it comes to the knowledge of actors, I drew a blank when I first heard that she passed on..

When my dad told me who she was, my jaw dropped. I have no words now, other than she will be missed.
Since i'm horrible when it comes to the knowledge of actors, I drew a blank when I first heard that she passed on..

When my dad told me who she was, my jaw dropped. I have no words now, other than she will be missed.
larvesta.gifvolcarona.giflarvesta.gifvolcarona.gif -
They won't recast her. They'll blow up the ship Leia is on or collapse the building she's in or whatever. Or maybe she'll pull an Obi-Wan and they'll just find her clothes draped in a chair and Luke will make an entirely-too-griefstricken comment about how she's one with the Force, now, and has been reunited with Han.
They won't recast her. They'll blow up the ship Leia is on or collapse the building she's in or whatever. Or maybe she'll pull an Obi-Wan and they'll just find her clothes draped in a chair and Luke will make an entirely-too-griefstricken comment about how she's one with the Force, now, and has been reunited with Han.
tumblr_inline_ojsvh3EcyM1r076v1_75sq.png Aliit. Buirkan. Tor.
A dragon came to me on Christmas eve. Her name is Organa. I didn't name her, but I had no plans to change her name. Now think I should turn her into a Carrie Fisher memorial.
A dragon came to me on Christmas eve. Her name is Organa. I didn't name her, but I had no plans to change her name. Now think I should turn her into a Carrie Fisher memorial.
XYMsss6.gifrxT5Faj.pngNZLvj6I.gif
[quote name="ApprenticeWriter" date=2016-12-27 13:07:03] @/Hurricanesong If it helps at all, I read somewhere that a lot of Christians in Italy who believe in visions from saints believe that 2016 is the last year of some sort of 100-year reign of the devil or something. Considering 100 years ago was about the start of WW1, and that this year feels like the devil cramming for finals, I find that thought a bit comforting. Rest in peace, Carrie Fisher. May your death be the death knell for the Devil's reign. [/quote] I sure hope this is true... 2017 please bring good luck!
ApprenticeWriter wrote on 2016-12-27:
@/Hurricanesong

I sure hope this is true... 2017 please bring good luck!
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9