Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Carrie Fisher
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Rest in peace, Princess Organa.

As some of you might already know, Carrie Fisher, the person to act out the role as Leia Organa died in the aftermath of a heartattack recently.
And I think we all should raise our blasters and lightsabers in honor. One final salute for the rebel general!

o7
Rest in peace, Princess Organa.

As some of you might already know, Carrie Fisher, the person to act out the role as Leia Organa died in the aftermath of a heartattack recently.
And I think we all should raise our blasters and lightsabers in honor. One final salute for the rebel general!

o7
tumblr_o2vpc7gNFH1tyuk3oo1_500.png
why 2016
what did we ever do to you
why 2016
what did we ever do to you
iO2X60T.png
Oh it's so so sad. I raise my lightsaber to you! Rest in peace, Carrie. We all loved you. Thank you so much for my childhood.
Oh it's so so sad. I raise my lightsaber to you! Rest in peace, Carrie. We all loved you. Thank you so much for my childhood.
Frankenstein3.jpg
God I'm so upset... She was a really great woman. I can't even really think of words to say right now ugh..
God I'm so upset... She was a really great woman. I can't even really think of words to say right now ugh..
I hate this whole year. I'm not the biggest Star Wars fan but I admired Carrie Fisher for everything she had gone through and overcome. I'm really shaken and sad
I hate this whole year. I'm not the biggest Star Wars fan but I admired Carrie Fisher for everything she had gone through and overcome. I'm really shaken and sad
water-banner-3_zpspqe7dfz3.gif

Well-behaved women seldom make history - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
End corruption now
I'm so sad ))): I really liked her.
I'm so sad ))): I really liked her.
tumblr_n8h81aIYJy1si697do4_500.png
[center] [img]http://i.imgur.com/tKEPVbc.gif[/img] [size=5][i]You will be missed![/i]
tKEPVbc.gif

You will be missed!
I heard the news only fifteen minutes ago ;n; My gosh. Star Wars was a big part of my childhood and I remember even before I'd watched the movies my mom putting my hair up in Princess Leia's iconic hairstyle. I know she's been an inspiration for many, not only for her roll in Star Wars but for what she preached outside Star Wards. I hope she rests well<3 May the force be with her [img]https://67.media.tumblr.com/b72a426b41df091096ff65328389627a/tumblr_o5zoiwpMx61smkqtyo1_250.gif[/img] :'( (I accidentally posted in a repeat thread, so here's my post again)
I heard the news only fifteen minutes ago ;n; My gosh. Star Wars was a big part of my childhood and I remember even before I'd watched the movies my mom putting my hair up in Princess Leia's iconic hairstyle. I know she's been an inspiration for many, not only for her roll in Star Wars but for what she preached outside Star Wards. I hope she rests well<3 May the force be with her

tumblr_o5zoiwpMx61smkqtyo1_250.gif
:'(

(I accidentally posted in a repeat thread, so here's my post again)
Lewyn_updated2.gif
[img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/fe/e8/66/fee8661151ba6a61d862c191051b64c0.jpg[/img] You will be missed.
fee8661151ba6a61d862c191051b64c0.jpg

You will be missed.
uCR5SCW.png
2016 why. Why are you doing this?

Rest In Peace, Carrie Fisher. You are a wonderful woman and an idol and you will be dearly missed.

I raise my light saber in your honor. May the force be with you.
2016 why. Why are you doing this?

Rest In Peace, Carrie Fisher. You are a wonderful woman and an idol and you will be dearly missed.

I raise my light saber in your honor. May the force be with you.

LJfZA40.png6JxFimx.png
DrvBF2Y.png5iXiC8z.pngq3Me7tJ.pngH0t7Ypl.png
Pgv53XB.pngOPFWPxg.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9