Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Carrie Fisher
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I was very sad to hear this. She was so young, and she was such a great mental illness advocate. I admire her for being so forthcoming about her struggles with bipolar I disorder.
I was very sad to hear this. She was so young, and she was such a great mental illness advocate. I admire her for being so forthcoming about her struggles with bipolar I disorder.
SunsetMagnum.jpgFjgpNYm.png1j6wDhn.pngreHWBXk.png
I'm utterly heartbroken. Carrie Fisher was one of my biggest inspirations growing up. I hope her family is at peace. :-(
I'm utterly heartbroken. Carrie Fisher was one of my biggest inspirations growing up. I hope her family is at peace. :-(
2016 why are you killing everyone
Steelhound.gif
[quote name="catcatamelia" date=2016-12-28 06:28:00] 2016 why are you killing everyone [/quote] ikr why
catcatamelia wrote on 2016-12-28:

ikr

why
On hiatus, again--might come on here to see how things are doing but that's all.
Rest in peace, Carrie Fisher. She was a wonderful woman, and I'm sad to see her go. She was amazing in Star Wars...
Rest in peace, Carrie Fisher. She was a wonderful woman, and I'm sad to see her go. She was amazing in Star Wars...
Guess what? I'm raising eggs on dragcave too. Give them some clicks?
4F2gE.gif4Vsv6.gifYYxsZ.gifZd4so.gif
Another victim of 2016...why?

The Star Wars movies were part of my childhood, so this hits especially hard. I haven't seen Rogue One either...I'm not sure I can stomach it right now.

Rest in peace, Carrie Fisher <3
Another victim of 2016...why?

The Star Wars movies were part of my childhood, so this hits especially hard. I haven't seen Rogue One either...I'm not sure I can stomach it right now.

Rest in peace, Carrie Fisher <3
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
Hey her mom Debbie Reynolds has been rushed to the hospital due to a possible stroke.

Not to detract from this, but Carrie may be joined by her mom soon depending on what happens.
Hey her mom Debbie Reynolds has been rushed to the hospital due to a possible stroke.

Not to detract from this, but Carrie may be joined by her mom soon depending on what happens.
Coelum Ad Proelium Elige
I own the most wonderful Shiba Inus named Jiro and Lou!
tumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.png
What do Shiba Inus~ like to dream about? Is it dancing Hainus?
I'm so upset. Carrie Fisher meant so much to me as a mentally ill youth. She was an amazing person and I'm so upset to see her go. And to hear about her mother being hospitalized? Poor Billie, she and her family don't deserve this. Imagine losing your mother and then having the chance of losing your grandmother a few days later :(
I'm so upset. Carrie Fisher meant so much to me as a mentally ill youth. She was an amazing person and I'm so upset to see her go. And to hear about her mother being hospitalized? Poor Billie, she and her family don't deserve this. Imagine losing your mother and then having the chance of losing your grandmother a few days later :(
X6Uoodf.png
xey/xem/xyr, fae/faen/faer, or they/them/their - FR+3
"Death is a natural part of life. Rejoice for those around you who transform into the Force."

-Yoda

Rest in peace, Carrie Fisher. She seemed like an incredible person, and it's a shame that she's passed on.
"Death is a natural part of life. Rejoice for those around you who transform into the Force."

-Yoda

Rest in peace, Carrie Fisher. She seemed like an incredible person, and it's a shame that she's passed on.
TPoSyOQ.png 51xsGFL.png 10x10.png 10x10.png 10x10.png
Kenopsian
They / Them
FR +2
32995828.png
I'm honestly devastated by this. I idolized Leia watching the OT as a kid/teen, and I idolized her as a person as I grew older, especially because she spoke so frankly about her mental illness--as I struggle a fair bit with it myself, she was truly an inspiration. That, and her amazing sense of humor, spunk, take-no-**** attitude, the endless love she had for all her fans (and her dog, oh god ;;)...

We've lost someone truly special.

I think I'll be making a dragon in her honor. No idea what colours, genes or even what breed yet, but it's a tiny something. I'll give her the role of the clan's General, and something along the lines of 'you get the distinct feeling she's royalty' in the description.

RIP, General Fisher. Your legend will live on. o7
I'm honestly devastated by this. I idolized Leia watching the OT as a kid/teen, and I idolized her as a person as I grew older, especially because she spoke so frankly about her mental illness--as I struggle a fair bit with it myself, she was truly an inspiration. That, and her amazing sense of humor, spunk, take-no-**** attitude, the endless love she had for all her fans (and her dog, oh god ;;)...

We've lost someone truly special.

I think I'll be making a dragon in her honor. No idea what colours, genes or even what breed yet, but it's a tiny something. I'll give her the role of the clan's General, and something along the lines of 'you get the distinct feeling she's royalty' in the description.

RIP, General Fisher. Your legend will live on. o7
~~ Call me Beato!
MUYNhfy.png
v2PJF9u.png
Aswnqzl.png

FObX7rS.png
7UXlQKU.gif
WyzHFF3.gif glnLzx2.gif WyzHFF3.gif wtae0IEm_o.pngxb40JV1.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9