Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Payment plans?
1 2 3
Has anyone here ever done or accepted a payment plan before? If so, how did it go? I'm curious about your experiences with them.
Has anyone here ever done or accepted a payment plan before? If so, how did it go? I'm curious about your experiences with them.
[LF] Female Ice Imp Low 6 digit - 50k gemsbiDj7CC.png
I did once partake in a payment plan for a Breed Change Skydancer for my progen. I couldn't get one back then because of how popular they were and that my computer is very slow.
I paid around about 50k a day, with collateral being a Wildclaw. I got the money from constantly doing Shock Switch (when it payed out a lot more than it does now).
So I'd imagine it went over well seeing as I paid out the entirety of the 400k and got my Wildclaw back.
I did once partake in a payment plan for a Breed Change Skydancer for my progen. I couldn't get one back then because of how popular they were and that my computer is very slow.
I paid around about 50k a day, with collateral being a Wildclaw. I got the money from constantly doing Shock Switch (when it payed out a lot more than it does now).
So I'd imagine it went over well seeing as I paid out the entirety of the 400k and got my Wildclaw back.
XkyNy2i.png
I always offer the option of payment plans on my dragons, and have had many happy customers. I even held a dragon for about 3 weeks for someone while they paid me a little at a time.

I have also asked people to hold dragons for me a couple times. I always tried to pay within a couple days, and I have never had a bad experience being the buyer either.

I had one person who wanted to buy one of my very expensive dragons on a payment plan, but they wanted the dragon up front. They said they had had a bad experience with someone running off with their money. I had to turn them down. I don't let my dragons go without full payment, and I offered her references. She didn't offer any. So I told her no. I am not trying to imply they would have been dishonest, but it was a weird situation for me.
I always offer the option of payment plans on my dragons, and have had many happy customers. I even held a dragon for about 3 weeks for someone while they paid me a little at a time.

I have also asked people to hold dragons for me a couple times. I always tried to pay within a couple days, and I have never had a bad experience being the buyer either.

I had one person who wanted to buy one of my very expensive dragons on a payment plan, but they wanted the dragon up front. They said they had had a bad experience with someone running off with their money. I had to turn them down. I don't let my dragons go without full payment, and I offered her references. She didn't offer any. So I told her no. I am not trying to imply they would have been dishonest, but it was a weird situation for me.
ACCENT SHOP 9Y3Cg0F.gif Be excellent to each other.
I always offer payment plans and holds when selling my dragons :)
I've had many customers and there have never been any problems so far. Honestly, I think it's a good way to sell dragons if people don't have the funds on hand, and I usually offer to hold onto them 1-2 weeks.

There are two common ways of holds, I believe, and I always let my customers choose which way they prefer. I'm fine with both, they do work pretty well. ^^

First way would be receiving a downpayment (mostly around 20-50% of the final price) and then setting up the trade for the remaining amount, so the buyer can pick their dragon up whenever they're ready.
Or you can do an actual payment plan where the buyer sends the money via PM bit by bit, until they paid the dragon off. I'm always adding the amount into the dragon's description to keep track of it.
Most people go with the crossroad trade, but I had a few users who wanted to send it bit by bit, to not get tempted to spend the money anywhere else. xD

But yeah. Been pretty happy with it so far, and I'd say I sell almost half of my dragons via holds / payment plans and never had any problems. =)
I always offer payment plans and holds when selling my dragons :)
I've had many customers and there have never been any problems so far. Honestly, I think it's a good way to sell dragons if people don't have the funds on hand, and I usually offer to hold onto them 1-2 weeks.

There are two common ways of holds, I believe, and I always let my customers choose which way they prefer. I'm fine with both, they do work pretty well. ^^

First way would be receiving a downpayment (mostly around 20-50% of the final price) and then setting up the trade for the remaining amount, so the buyer can pick their dragon up whenever they're ready.
Or you can do an actual payment plan where the buyer sends the money via PM bit by bit, until they paid the dragon off. I'm always adding the amount into the dragon's description to keep track of it.
Most people go with the crossroad trade, but I had a few users who wanted to send it bit by bit, to not get tempted to spend the money anywhere else. xD

But yeah. Been pretty happy with it so far, and I'd say I sell almost half of my dragons via holds / payment plans and never had any problems. =)
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
back when the games werent ****** and gave good treasure payout, someone let me do a payment plan for a 500k imp (Chechikov in my lair). I put about 200k down on it and the user agreed to hold him for me.

it took about a week with me almost maxing out lucky streak every day, but it was worth it since it was my second imp, and the first I'd be buying on my own buck (since my first was a gift). It was pretty awesome, though by the end i never wanted to play the carnival games again.

it was a good experience though, the seller was very patient and it was fun to accomplish.
back when the games werent ****** and gave good treasure payout, someone let me do a payment plan for a 500k imp (Chechikov in my lair). I put about 200k down on it and the user agreed to hold him for me.

it took about a week with me almost maxing out lucky streak every day, but it was worth it since it was my second imp, and the first I'd be buying on my own buck (since my first was a gift). It was pretty awesome, though by the end i never wanted to play the carnival games again.

it was a good experience though, the seller was very patient and it was fun to accomplish.
Generally I simply hold the dragons and ask that they contact me every day or two; so that I know they haven't lost interest. I set up the crossroads for the amount and they can pick up the dragon when they've gotten the money. People have also sent me downpayments, but I don't insist upon it. So far they've gone well.
Generally I simply hold the dragons and ask that they contact me every day or two; so that I know they haven't lost interest. I set up the crossroads for the amount and they can pick up the dragon when they've gotten the money. People have also sent me downpayments, but I don't insist upon it. So far they've gone well.
177499lightofknowledge2.png
I sell the majority of my dragons on payment plans for some reason.
It's like getting a daily payment for existing. It is wonderful.
I sell the majority of my dragons on payment plans for some reason.
It's like getting a daily payment for existing. It is wonderful.
coatls are dead to me
I've taken many payment plans before and they've all gone great! :)
I've taken many payment plans before and they've all gone great! :)
1kz7OWt.png
I've sold plenty via holds & payment plans. I've had people do the same for me as well. Sometimes I'll even do the trade right away, so they can enjoy the dragon, and then take the payment when they are able. As of yet I have not has someone skip out on making their payment. Though, most of the time I prefer to just hold, and have them PM me if they change their mind.
I've sold plenty via holds & payment plans. I've had people do the same for me as well. Sometimes I'll even do the trade right away, so they can enjoy the dragon, and then take the payment when they are able. As of yet I have not has someone skip out on making their payment. Though, most of the time I prefer to just hold, and have them PM me if they change their mind.
TqnrXGL.png o hatchery
o spotlight
o BTV Veils
o subspecies
o kennel club
o lore: clan saga
I hate getting treasure in chunks it bothers me for some reason so I never accept payment plans but I will always offer to hold a dragon for someone till they have the full amount ^^ I much prefer the whole amount at once even if im waiting the same amount of time.
I hate getting treasure in chunks it bothers me for some reason so I never accept payment plans but I will always offer to hold a dragon for someone till they have the full amount ^^ I much prefer the whole amount at once even if im waiting the same amount of time.
1 2 3