Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I shouldn't have moved ;-;
1 2 3 4 5
@Khrome
Thanks for the advise! Glad you like your new flight. But there's literally nothing left for me to focus on why I moved in the first place... I move for my lore which I later re-written.... Maybe the only good thing left is the dom? But since I moved Arcane had picked it dom up...
@Khrome
Thanks for the advise! Glad you like your new flight. But there's literally nothing left for me to focus on why I moved in the first place... I move for my lore which I later re-written.... Maybe the only good thing left is the dom? But since I moved Arcane had picked it dom up...
ckoudy.png -
ALPH PHRUSSIA He/him | FR+15
 » About me
 » Accent Shop
I started out as Nature. It was cute and I liked all the green things. My gut said to go with Lightning, but I over thought it and was thinking "but which flight will I like long term? Lightning just sounds cool, I'll probably be happier with Nature". Long story short, I spent 1.5 years wishing that I was lightning. I finally made the switch about a year ago and I am so much happier. I can donate some gems to your cause!
I started out as Nature. It was cute and I liked all the green things. My gut said to go with Lightning, but I over thought it and was thinking "but which flight will I like long term? Lightning just sounds cool, I'll probably be happier with Nature". Long story short, I spent 1.5 years wishing that I was lightning. I finally made the switch about a year ago and I am so much happier. I can donate some gems to your cause!
@Allunar
I'm so sorry you're not feeling at home in ice. I actually moved from Arcane to Ice myself and I do like it. That might just be because I like breeding and Dom a lot. Anyhow if there's anything I can do to make you feel better, let me know my spacey chilly friend. :3
@Allunar
I'm so sorry you're not feeling at home in ice. I actually moved from Arcane to Ice myself and I do like it. That might just be because I like breeding and Dom a lot. Anyhow if there's anything I can do to make you feel better, let me know my spacey chilly friend. :3
@Khrome ...you will always be ONE OF US ;p *sneezes and runs*
@Khrome ...you will always be ONE OF US ;p *sneezes and runs*
X0JktGl.png
@VermontVampyre
Glitter cures diseases :3c
I might go back for a vacation if I ever get the gems for it though
@VermontVampyre
Glitter cures diseases :3c
I might go back for a vacation if I ever get the gems for it though
Black King →khrome
→she/her
→8 hours ahead of fr
Crowlight hatchery
I moved from Arcane to Lightning.

I do somewhat miss Arcane. It had a really nice atmosphere. However, I really like Lightning as well, and I prefer the blue eyes, plus my lore ties in nicely. I probably would never move back, unless two element clans ever became an option xD
I moved from Arcane to Lightning.

I do somewhat miss Arcane. It had a really nice atmosphere. However, I really like Lightning as well, and I prefer the blue eyes, plus my lore ties in nicely. I probably would never move back, unless two element clans ever became an option xD
@Allunar

I had something similar when I moved from Wind to Arcane. Arcane's alright I guess, but I missed the soft green bamboo, the swirly eggs, the pale green eyes, and the decent apparel bank uh I mean lack of tumblr uh THE CORGIS.

I ended up moving back to Wind, but I still was glad for the experience.
@Allunar

I had something similar when I moved from Wind to Arcane. Arcane's alright I guess, but I missed the soft green bamboo, the swirly eggs, the pale green eyes, and the decent apparel bank uh I mean lack of tumblr uh THE CORGIS.

I ended up moving back to Wind, but I still was glad for the experience.
ShpX9LV.png
@Allunar Yes, the thing about Ice that was odd at first was that most of the activity happens off-site. In Water, the forums were filled with activity - but Ice's forums are very slow, even though there are lots of people in the flight.

Ice's Discord, though, is hoppin' - Here's a link :D
@Allunar Yes, the thing about Ice that was odd at first was that most of the activity happens off-site. In Water, the forums were filled with activity - but Ice's forums are very slow, even though there are lots of people in the flight.

Ice's Discord, though, is hoppin' - Here's a link :D
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
@Allunar

I'm so sorry you're feeling homesick for Arcane, but I hope you'll have a bit of fun with us in Ice! It's a wonderful community, and even though you want to go back to Arcane, I hope you'll be ok here :3
@Allunar

I'm so sorry you're feeling homesick for Arcane, but I hope you'll have a bit of fun with us in Ice! It's a wonderful community, and even though you want to go back to Arcane, I hope you'll be ok here :3
hdEgTfF.gif5caOtnS.gifTvGyETb.gif
That's how I felt when I was on vacation to Arcane... Nature is just my place to be, i'll never leave it again. No offense to Arcane of course, because it was still a fun experience!
That's how I felt when I was on vacation to Arcane... Nature is just my place to be, i'll never leave it again. No offense to Arcane of course, because it was still a fun experience!
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
1 2 3 4 5