Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | necro'd
1 2 3 4 5
@StarlitMoonlight I also love the family dynamic of Swipp, Pipp and Tripp...I followed this thread when it came out last year, and even made a possible Mother for the girls before the same mother theory was blown. (Maize/Shadow/Maize) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18299575] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/182996/18299575_350.png[/img] [/url] I was just wondering if the Color Wheel Expansion changed anything in regards to the possibility of one mother....too lazy to check, but are we still going with two mothers? Has anyone also considered an unhatched egg that was adopted? Maybe Pipp was, so Tripp resents her a little (at least in the open) Last comment....What do you think Tripp is planning to do with the extra 2000 treasure she charges each time? How about Pipp? I would love to see Sales records to see who has a better sales strategy....nice with less profit, or grumpy with more profit..... (I need to get a life!)
@StarlitMoonlight I also love the family dynamic of Swipp, Pipp and Tripp...I followed this thread when it came out last year, and even made a possible Mother for the girls before the same mother theory was blown. (Maize/Shadow/Maize)

18299575_350.png

I was just wondering if the Color Wheel Expansion changed anything in regards to the possibility of one mother....too lazy to check, but are we still going with two mothers?

Has anyone also considered an unhatched egg that was adopted? Maybe Pipp was, so Tripp resents her a little (at least in the open)

Last comment....What do you think Tripp is planning to do with the extra 2000 treasure she charges each time? How about Pipp? I would love to see Sales records to see who has a better sales strategy....nice with less profit, or grumpy with more profit..... (I need to get a life!)
PyeohlG.png
@Gaia

Necro!
@Gaia

Necro!
@Moonrising
What's the same mother theory?

I like the idea that Pipp was an unhatched egg, it's a really great theory!

The treasure. Welllllll maybe Tripp is trying to buy a new house xD I think they just use it to buy food, apparel and things to swap! Maybe. I dunno.
@Moonrising
What's the same mother theory?

I like the idea that Pipp was an unhatched egg, it's a really great theory!

The treasure. Welllllll maybe Tripp is trying to buy a new house xD I think they just use it to buy food, apparel and things to swap! Maybe. I dunno.
bHeX9bv.png
[quote name="Anthemis" date=2015-11-14 05:50:08] I'm just going to butt in and say that breaking up + finding a new partner isn't remotely the same as having "multiple partners". I can't believe this hasn't been suggested after 4 pages of speculation xD Swipp might have had at least 2 mates in his lifetime, but that doesn't mean he had them both at the same time. [/quote] Maybe there was a horribly tragic story where the first mother died and to cope with his grief Swipp started traveling and taking care of his first daughter. He found a second mate, but she hated the idea of being a merchant and left him and their daughter (probably Tripp, since she's so angry) so he has two motherless daughters. The feels :-;
Anthemis wrote on 2015-11-14:
I'm just going to butt in and say that breaking up + finding a new partner isn't remotely the same as having "multiple partners". I can't believe this hasn't been suggested after 4 pages of speculation xD

Swipp might have had at least 2 mates in his lifetime, but that doesn't mean he had them both at the same time.
Maybe there was a horribly tragic story where the first mother died and to cope with his grief Swipp started traveling and taking care of his first daughter. He found a second mate, but she hated the idea of being a merchant and left him and their daughter (probably Tripp, since she's so angry) so he has two motherless daughters. The feels :-;

aKHNXwM.png
ooo, Scandalous! O.o
ooo, Scandalous! O.o
: +3
: Yes

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
@SapphireElegy

Polyamorous Swipp confirmed 2k16. I love it. Maybe he has two mates that he loves very much and they all help to raise their kids lovingly. Families come in all shapes and sizes. It makes me happy to think about it.
@SapphireElegy

Polyamorous Swipp confirmed 2k16. I love it. Maybe he has two mates that he loves very much and they all help to raise their kids lovingly. Families come in all shapes and sizes. It makes me happy to think about it.
I was thinking of this not that long ago, actually! I'm surprised I didn't make note of it in my NPC Color thread...

When you take into account how the colors for all three of them are off slightly, its gets a bit harder. Officially, Swipp is Swamp / Sand, but his image matches Algae / Swamp / Spring (Stained) MUCH better. Just like you have to add Banana Stained to Pipp to make her look more like her art. The best match for Tripp on site is Blush (Iridescent) / Blackberry / Pearl (Underbelly).

Swipp's Mate (who is she??) could have had a range of Blush - Wine Iridescent / Pink - Blackberry Basic / Pearl - Orca Underbelly IF Swipp was actually Algae / Swamp / Spring. However, if he is really Swamp / Sand like Tomo says, Pipp and Tripp would have to have different mothers.

EDIT: Oops, someone Necro'd the thread, didn't realize that when posting.
I was thinking of this not that long ago, actually! I'm surprised I didn't make note of it in my NPC Color thread...

When you take into account how the colors for all three of them are off slightly, its gets a bit harder. Officially, Swipp is Swamp / Sand, but his image matches Algae / Swamp / Spring (Stained) MUCH better. Just like you have to add Banana Stained to Pipp to make her look more like her art. The best match for Tripp on site is Blush (Iridescent) / Blackberry / Pearl (Underbelly).

Swipp's Mate (who is she??) could have had a range of Blush - Wine Iridescent / Pink - Blackberry Basic / Pearl - Orca Underbelly IF Swipp was actually Algae / Swamp / Spring. However, if he is really Swamp / Sand like Tomo says, Pipp and Tripp would have to have different mothers.

EDIT: Oops, someone Necro'd the thread, didn't realize that when posting.
tumblr_paowz6ygV51s79fpho3_400.png Mediscoot's Projects and Quests
NPC Color Guide
Monthly Coliseum Challenge Thread
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
1 2 3 4 5