Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | necro'd
1 2 3 4 5
Maybe Swipp is polyamorous.
G1 Gene Projects
Wishlist
   Breed out the Basic
For Sale
   Banescale STP/Rainbow Challenge
Maybe one of the Swap family has used a scatterscroll at some point. Maybe it was Tripp and she's grumpy because her new colours aren't what she hoped.
Maybe one of the Swap family has used a scatterscroll at some point. Maybe it was Tripp and she's grumpy because her new colours aren't what she hoped.
Please ping me as Inskora, not Inksora.
[quote name="Inskora" date=2015-11-04 08:17:30] Maybe one of the Swap family has used a scatterscroll at some point. Maybe it was Tripp and she's grumpy because her new colours aren't what she hoped. [/quote] And she demands such a high fee for her trades because she's saving up for another scroll.
Inskora wrote on 2015-11-04:

And she demands such a high fee for her trades because she's saving up for another scroll.
..............QPMqEIe.png DtSukjn.png
ED7Ocw5.png
Wwl9tUS.png
btj5Ikk.png
adoption is a thing
i headcanon that some of crim's stolen eggs hatched unexpectedly and swipp took them in
adoption is a thing
i headcanon that some of crim's stolen eggs hatched unexpectedly and swipp took them in
9121892.png xxxxx
qLQeTFk.gif
xxxxx
ARAxlYW.png
oxDm2Un.png
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png
mlHpBMC.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
@inklizard
That's what I keep saying, but people keep ignoring that Eggs are easily moved and found. And so are hatchlings.
Everyone's like "Ooooh, Swippy's swapping beds" and I'm like "Err.. They're the same age and eggs are a thing"
@inklizard
That's what I keep saying, but people keep ignoring that Eggs are easily moved and found. And so are hatchlings.
Everyone's like "Ooooh, Swippy's swapping beds" and I'm like "Err.. They're the same age and eggs are a thing"
Ping me pretty please! I love seeing responses!
[quote name="SapphireElegy" date=2015-11-04 08:12:24] Maybe Swipp is polyamorous. [/quote] I like this idea.
SapphireElegy wrote on 2015-11-04:

I like this idea.
Tripp charges more to pay off her scatter scroll debt

I'm just a tiny watering can, nourishing my tiny plant friends
[quote name="Dubal" date=2015-11-04 19:03:01] Tripp charges more to pay off her scatter scroll debt [/quote] ^^ Support this XD!
Dubal wrote on 2015-11-04:
^^ Support this XD!
tumblr_nibggpvO0R1u8a5jso2_1280.png
Dude. Y'all wrong. Swipp took part in

WIFE SWAP
Dude. Y'all wrong. Swipp took part in

WIFE SWAP
@MidnightRein - Not sure who you're listening to, but nobody in this thread (or anywhere else that I've seen, though admittedly I don't get around much) is insisting that the only explanation is Swipp cheating.

The focus of this particular thread was only to speculate *within the current breeding mechanics of FR*, what Swipp's mate(s) would be like IF he is indeed the biological father of both of the girls. And we found that, due to the setup of the color wheel - and assuming a scatterscroll wasn't used, of course - it's not possible for both girls to have had the same biological mother. The end.

Whether the girls ARE Swipp's biological offspring, or where adopted, or found, or BOUGHT by Swipp, for all we know, is unrevealed in canon thus far, and therefore anybody can come up with their own headcanon about it. Which means that theories about him having multiple mates (either sequentially or concurrently, cheating or no), or adopting, or one of them being scatterscrolled, or any combination, are all equally legitimate.

I think you're actually rather jumping to conclusions yourself, here. There's no canon that states Pipp and Tripp are the same age. In fact, unless Swipp's stand undergoes further renovations, it's likely they will remain 'hatchlings' forever for the life of the site. Therefore, either or both of them may well be under the effects of a scroll of eternal youth and could have had that applied at any time. If scatterscroll theories are legit, so are youth scrolls. They could be centuries apart, for all we know. Or, fae aging could be slow enough that even without a scroll they're years apart. Five days on our game could be years or centuries on Sornieth.

Actually... looking at them again, they don't really look all that much smaller than Swipp himself. They might not even BE hatchlings anymore. ^_^

tl/dr; My point is, nobody is claiming there's only one possible explanation that everybody must accept, and everyone's personal ideas for their own headcanon are equally legit.
@MidnightRein - Not sure who you're listening to, but nobody in this thread (or anywhere else that I've seen, though admittedly I don't get around much) is insisting that the only explanation is Swipp cheating.

The focus of this particular thread was only to speculate *within the current breeding mechanics of FR*, what Swipp's mate(s) would be like IF he is indeed the biological father of both of the girls. And we found that, due to the setup of the color wheel - and assuming a scatterscroll wasn't used, of course - it's not possible for both girls to have had the same biological mother. The end.

Whether the girls ARE Swipp's biological offspring, or where adopted, or found, or BOUGHT by Swipp, for all we know, is unrevealed in canon thus far, and therefore anybody can come up with their own headcanon about it. Which means that theories about him having multiple mates (either sequentially or concurrently, cheating or no), or adopting, or one of them being scatterscrolled, or any combination, are all equally legitimate.

I think you're actually rather jumping to conclusions yourself, here. There's no canon that states Pipp and Tripp are the same age. In fact, unless Swipp's stand undergoes further renovations, it's likely they will remain 'hatchlings' forever for the life of the site. Therefore, either or both of them may well be under the effects of a scroll of eternal youth and could have had that applied at any time. If scatterscroll theories are legit, so are youth scrolls. They could be centuries apart, for all we know. Or, fae aging could be slow enough that even without a scroll they're years apart. Five days on our game could be years or centuries on Sornieth.

Actually... looking at them again, they don't really look all that much smaller than Swipp himself. They might not even BE hatchlings anymore. ^_^

tl/dr; My point is, nobody is claiming there's only one possible explanation that everybody must accept, and everyone's personal ideas for their own headcanon are equally legit.
Come to the dork side. Do not make me de-story you. Image © Diaktoros
DriftAwayBanner_zpsd03e0e45.jpg tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
DNOE36T.png
(water-only links)
1 2 3 4 5