Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | How to Train Your Dragon, By Duke
1 2 ... 298 299 300 301 302 ... 471 472
@chamilet

Just start on a pack that has max one physical attacker? I've had no problems with the 119STR/70QCK build in the Mire. It's just like leveling fodder with only one trainer in any other venue; pick the best starting pack and you're golden. 117STR takes too many turns since you'll have to remember to scratch before eliminating for certain mobs, which means for some packs, you'll take more than 4 turns (after having enough breath).
@chamilet

Just start on a pack that has max one physical attacker? I've had no problems with the 119STR/70QCK build in the Mire. It's just like leveling fodder with only one trainer in any other venue; pick the best starting pack and you're golden. 117STR takes too many turns since you'll have to remember to scratch before eliminating for certain mobs, which means for some packs, you'll take more than 4 turns (after having enough breath).
dlYPgFj.png
Thank you so much for this !
Thank you so much for this !
Bump
Bump
Mb6MMMc.png
Boop
Boop
Anyone know how quickness works? Specifically, what does 72 (in the comments above) give you over 70 (in the guide) over 62 (the quickest enemy in the mire)?

It seems that there are some breakpoints here in the game, but I don't know what they are or how to calculate them.
Anyone know how quickness works? Specifically, what does 72 (in the comments above) give you over 70 (in the guide) over 62 (the quickest enemy in the mire)?

It seems that there are some breakpoints here in the game, but I don't know what they are or how to calculate them.
This guide is great, thanks for creating it.
Just wish the eliminate stones were easier to get. They're so hard to come by let alone purchase due to how expensive they are. ;n;
This guide is great, thanks for creating it.
Just wish the eliminate stones were easier to get. They're so hard to come by let alone purchase due to how expensive they are. ;n;
Wonderful guide, thank you!

@therealtwistar the struggle is real. I've been using my cauldron to melt items and selling the mats on the AH. Thats been helping me with my battlestone fund immensely. Also I've been trading my notn stuff for ambushes and might/berserkers. Those are my only tips n.n
Wonderful guide, thank you!

@therealtwistar the struggle is real. I've been using my cauldron to melt items and selling the mats on the AH. Thats been helping me with my battlestone fund immensely. Also I've been trading my notn stuff for ambushes and might/berserkers. Those are my only tips n.n
h001Ndn.pngHKrGNct.png
@Culex

You should really credit @Sunreon for the Healbot build. :d

Not doing so makes it look like your work. I understand not linking to my guide, but it's not cool not to credit the build creator.
@Culex

You should really credit @Sunreon for the Healbot build. :d

Not doing so makes it look like your work. I understand not linking to my guide, but it's not cool not to credit the build creator.
tumblr_p5yuzmLdrA1r8avs2o1_500.png
@Oriel
I mean no disrespect, I did not credit Sunreon because I came up with it on my own :x
@Oriel
I mean no disrespect, I did not credit Sunreon because I came up with it on my own :x
@Culex

Ah, my mistake! It just looked extraordinarily similar and I'd seen another user referring to your build as a "Healbot."
@Culex

Ah, my mistake! It just looked extraordinarily similar and I'd seen another user referring to your build as a "Healbot."
tumblr_p5yuzmLdrA1r8avs2o1_500.png
1 2 ... 298 299 300 301 302 ... 471 472