Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | How to Train Your Dragon, By Duke
1 2 ... 296 297 298 299 300 ... 471 472
@Culex
Quick question: Will you be adding the amount of strength needed to kill the NotN enemies this year to the chart, or is it already there and I can't find it?
@Culex
Quick question: Will you be adding the amount of strength needed to kill the NotN enemies this year to the chart, or is it already there and I can't find it?
jt3PpxV.png
Currently looking for:
avocado/aqua/sable male, preferably with nature eyes
Abyss and Copper XXX Veils
@Leopardmask

Wow, that's a detailed answer! I wasn't expecting that. Thank you very much for taking the time to explain =)
@Leopardmask

Wow, that's a detailed answer! I wasn't expecting that. Thank you very much for taking the time to explain =)
My Babies' all grown up and savin' China helping Glademomma!
I recommend focusing on one enemy at a time, because if you have an enemy down, they can't attack you anymore and you'll have more turns :D
I recommend focusing on one enemy at a time, because if you have an enemy down, they can't attack you anymore and you'll have more turns :D
light_small.pngphebesdragon_by_wowiezowie101-dar9npo.jpglight_small.png
@Culex
Is it really necessary to have Plague/Arcane dragons for a dominance team? I have a few lore dragons with lore as skilled warriors who I would like to level, but none of them are either of those.
@Culex
Is it really necessary to have Plague/Arcane dragons for a dominance team? I have a few lore dragons with lore as skilled warriors who I would like to level, but none of them are either of those.
60eldD0.gif
I occasionally don't get pings because of misspellings. My username is SLP (lowercase), three zeroes, and a one. You can copy and paste it if you're not sure you have it right.
If you want to talk about something troubling you, my PM box is open to everyone! Feel free to reach out whenever, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. I'll keep what you say a secret, if you want. It's my pleasure to help out everyone I can!
xKBtilj.gif
@slp0001
No, it's not required, just a little bit easier on resisting enemy damage.
@slp0001
No, it's not required, just a little bit easier on resisting enemy damage.
I always use this guide.
I always use this guide.
@Culex #1 um i been reading the coliseum guides and i am wondering what the "defend" button does? the button near flee? nowhere is that even addressed and i been quite curious about it...

#2 also if the first battlestone(scratch/anticipate/meditate) doesnt determine where damage comes from(strength vs. intellect) then possibly a person could design combo sets? meditate only debuffs for 2 turns so could buff or element overtime thingie during those then eliminate?

#3why DOESN'T concentrate also buff heals? seems broken mechanic and that truly its supposed to.. imo

tyvm for listening to a noobie <3
@Culex #1 um i been reading the coliseum guides and i am wondering what the "defend" button does? the button near flee? nowhere is that even addressed and i been quite curious about it...

#2 also if the first battlestone(scratch/anticipate/meditate) doesnt determine where damage comes from(strength vs. intellect) then possibly a person could design combo sets? meditate only debuffs for 2 turns so could buff or element overtime thingie during those then eliminate?

#3why DOESN'T concentrate also buff heals? seems broken mechanic and that truly its supposed to.. imo

tyvm for listening to a noobie <3
Pinging so that I have it as easy access
Pinging so that I have it as easy access
@Jodie
@Jodie
RUAcDYn.png
Didn't they make some changes to one of the stats a while ago? Which one and what changed with it? I can't find it in the news but I swear I read something about it. >_<
Didn't they make some changes to one of the stats a while ago? Which one and what changed with it? I can't find it in the news but I swear I read something about it. >_<
kyWLcLU.png
1 2 ... 296 297 298 299 300 ... 471 472