Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dragon Puberty
1 2 ... 118 119 120 121 122 ... 194 195
@Dragonclaw101 that sounds awesome!
@Dragonclaw101 that sounds awesome!
jUwfHJZ.pngevQiLxp.pnggiphy.gif
9dJ0IYz.png5fgEfWS.pngezgif-5-10c35f64cb.giftumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo7_250.pngtumblr_inline_nbaduayNyo1qg78ij.pngiirUfLO.pngj3jqCd5.pngLichtdrache.gif[/center]
The school or the suggestion?
The school or the suggestion?
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
@Kingdomville
pleASE LOOK AT THIS THREAD YOU NEED TO READ IT LOOK AT THE FIRST FEW PAGES
@Kingdomville
pleASE LOOK AT THIS THREAD YOU NEED TO READ IT LOOK AT THE FIRST FEW PAGES
I send a pestilence, a plague, into your house, into your bed, into your streams, into your streets, into your drink, into your bread.
FR Time: +17.5
Alright, a few scenarios...
-A mixed parentage between a Ridgeback and Nocturn. Their kid borrows things from friends and imitates a Coatle and gifts it to Jimmy ( I think it should be spelled Jimmie)
-An adopted kid. This could happen by their parents being sold/exalted or the kid gets sold (This is why I don't like selling babies). The adoptive parent, if it is a differant breed, doesn't know how to help the kid. :-(
-Jimmie is exalted and the god has a crush on him.
Gonna ping myself. @Dragonclaw101
Alright, a few scenarios...
-A mixed parentage between a Ridgeback and Nocturn. Their kid borrows things from friends and imitates a Coatle and gifts it to Jimmy ( I think it should be spelled Jimmie)
-An adopted kid. This could happen by their parents being sold/exalted or the kid gets sold (This is why I don't like selling babies). The adoptive parent, if it is a differant breed, doesn't know how to help the kid. :-(
-Jimmie is exalted and the god has a crush on him.
Gonna ping myself. @Dragonclaw101
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Clayton Academy
OH MY LIGHTWEAVER HELP!!!!!!!
OH MY LIGHTWEAVER HELP!!!!!!!

Clayton Academy
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! I JUST FINISHED NEED MORE!!!!!!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! I JUST FINISHED NEED MORE!!!!!!!!

Clayton Academy
Young dragons being all "Oh yeah I was in the training fields for my first day of training and I fought and beat an emperor!" It was a crimson emperor. [item=crimson emperor]
Young dragons being all "Oh yeah I was in the training fields for my first day of training and I fought and beat an emperor!"

It was a crimson emperor.
Crimson Emperor
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
[quote name="ImpossibleJedi4" date=2016-12-21 13:15:29] Young dragons being all "Oh yeah I was in the training fields for my first day of training and I fought and beat an emperor!" It was a crimson emperor. [item=crimson emperor] [/quote] Jimmy pats the young dragon who's telling him the story on the head, and all Jimmy's classmates are jealous of the hatchling who got headpats from Jimmy.
ImpossibleJedi4 wrote on 2016-12-21:
Young dragons being all "Oh yeah I was in the training fields for my first day of training and I fought and beat an emperor!"

It was a crimson emperor.
Crimson Emperor

Jimmy pats the young dragon who's telling him the story on the head, and all Jimmy's classmates are jealous of the hatchling who got headpats from Jimmy.
This is the original Jimmy (oldest one on FR) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33634] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/337/33634_350.png[/img] [/url] Then there are all these 'fake' Jimmys running around trying to be exactly like him [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26275115] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/262752/26275115_350.png[/img] [/url]
This is the original Jimmy (oldest one on FR)

33634_350.png

Then there are all these 'fake' Jimmys running around trying to be exactly like him

26275115_350.png
Please ping me when you reply to my
posts or I probably won't see it.
I don't really sub to my topics, so
Unless I specify, ping me
tumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo3_r1_75sq.gif tumblr_n4rnlnlsOx1sl6hkto5_250.gif
I love this topic
I love this topic
1 2 ... 118 119 120 121 122 ... 194 195