Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Beau Geste Raffle [DRAWING]
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 58 59
@Nesu
Thank you for hosting this raffle.

@twinArmageddons Thank you for hosting this raffle.

(Yes that probably won't get me tickets but really and truly, thank you. Now to the main event.)

@Duello Thank you for doing that mountain of dishes I left.

@Minty Thank you for hosting the Secret Santa and raffle.

@Kriski Thank you for hosting the Secret Santa and raffle.

@xpadfootx Thank you for hosting the Secret Santa and raffle.

@EllieOtterFace Thank you for the spreadsheet.
@Nesu
Thank you for hosting this raffle.

@twinArmageddons Thank you for hosting this raffle.

(Yes that probably won't get me tickets but really and truly, thank you. Now to the main event.)

@Duello Thank you for doing that mountain of dishes I left.

@Minty Thank you for hosting the Secret Santa and raffle.

@Kriski Thank you for hosting the Secret Santa and raffle.

@xpadfootx Thank you for hosting the Secret Santa and raffle.

@EllieOtterFace Thank you for the spreadsheet.
It takes Twelve Years for one Imperial pair to produce a Primal-eyed offspring of a specific sex. Goal-based breeding is dead.
@Leondragon

Thank you for helping me so many times with my dragons' outfits! My lair is more stylish because of you.

@phantomlegions

Thank you for hosting my pairs! The hatchlings always look a lot better with the lovely fire eyes you give them.
@Leondragon

Thank you for helping me so many times with my dragons' outfits! My lair is more stylish because of you.

@phantomlegions

Thank you for hosting my pairs! The hatchlings always look a lot better with the lovely fire eyes you give them.
44303339972_bbca1c3340_o.gif button_cts.png512.1xOrd.bellzan_zpsoczvztar.png24990473472_c6b3e103bf_o.png
@Ikunoche

Aww, that is so nice of you! :3
I also had alot of fun playing with you and I hope hope we can play some more games too! :3
@Ikunoche

Aww, that is so nice of you! :3
I also had alot of fun playing with you and I hope hope we can play some more games too! :3
fr time +9
@Maltshakes
Thanks for always being there for me. I miss our chats by the way, like when we voice called. We should do that again, because I want to hear your amazing Dutch skills now!

@SongofSilence
You are amazing and I'm so glad we're friends. Thanks for Frootloop too, helping my fear of Birds get a little better. Frootloop is adorable.

@jbapple
Thank you so much for always answering my questions and looking out for me. It definitely means a lot.

@Camrrito
I don't hear as much from you anymore, but thanks for being super supportive of my stuff, including the newspaper.

@Thoracosaurus
You are amazing friend and I am so thankful for being friends with you. Also your little Rowlett charm was adorable too.

@Salamanderpie
You are also a totally amazing friend, which I greatly appreciate. I know I come to you a lot for help and advice, but please feel free to be able to do the same.

@Kyokiri
I owe you a bunch (with BulletBras) for getting me into this game. I have a whole new family thanks to you two getting on here.

@BulletBras
Thank you so much for dragging my butt into this game. Again, I have a great new family because you told me to breed dragons on here.

@Pippypip20
You know, thank you so much for always talking to me while I was over in Plague and making sure I was ok.

@KitKatJo
Hey friend I want you to know I appreciate you talking to me, and well...hearing my issues and everything. I appreciate it.

@Karika
Pirate you're awesome. I really love talking to you, and it always makes me happy when I see you're online. Because I know you'll always tease me for liking coffee and tea. ^^

@Nefily
Because you did it for me, I need to as well. Thank you SO MUCH for making me cry. Good tears that is. I woke up to the message about receiving for you and it has seriously made my day. I hope you know I am more than honored to receive dragons for you. ^^

@twinArmageddons and @Nesu
Thank you both for spreading good cheer by doing this by the way! Even if this doesn't count, I need to credit you guys for doing something good for the site this week!
@Maltshakes
Thanks for always being there for me. I miss our chats by the way, like when we voice called. We should do that again, because I want to hear your amazing Dutch skills now!

@SongofSilence
You are amazing and I'm so glad we're friends. Thanks for Frootloop too, helping my fear of Birds get a little better. Frootloop is adorable.

@jbapple
Thank you so much for always answering my questions and looking out for me. It definitely means a lot.

@Camrrito
I don't hear as much from you anymore, but thanks for being super supportive of my stuff, including the newspaper.

@Thoracosaurus
You are amazing friend and I am so thankful for being friends with you. Also your little Rowlett charm was adorable too.

@Salamanderpie
You are also a totally amazing friend, which I greatly appreciate. I know I come to you a lot for help and advice, but please feel free to be able to do the same.

@Kyokiri
I owe you a bunch (with BulletBras) for getting me into this game. I have a whole new family thanks to you two getting on here.

@BulletBras
Thank you so much for dragging my butt into this game. Again, I have a great new family because you told me to breed dragons on here.

@Pippypip20
You know, thank you so much for always talking to me while I was over in Plague and making sure I was ok.

@KitKatJo
Hey friend I want you to know I appreciate you talking to me, and well...hearing my issues and everything. I appreciate it.

@Karika
Pirate you're awesome. I really love talking to you, and it always makes me happy when I see you're online. Because I know you'll always tease me for liking coffee and tea. ^^

@Nefily
Because you did it for me, I need to as well. Thank you SO MUCH for making me cry. Good tears that is. I woke up to the message about receiving for you and it has seriously made my day. I hope you know I am more than honored to receive dragons for you. ^^

@twinArmageddons and @Nesu
Thank you both for spreading good cheer by doing this by the way! Even if this doesn't count, I need to credit you guys for doing something good for the site this week!
8MJ4dyU.png
JmVDqSj.png
Retired from Arcane Dom
FRT + 3
Arcane Newbies
Arcane Dom Hub
Arcane Dom 101
It's Caesar
Call me Julius!
Coli Builds 2.0
Arcane Baldwin
Hatchery
@WaterLilly
Thanks for holding my dragons during pushes and giving me a place to send the pretty gen 1s to

@idlewildly
Thank you for getting me started on this game. Expanding my lair that first time when I was a noob helped more than you can imagine.
@WaterLilly
Thanks for holding my dragons during pushes and giving me a place to send the pretty gen 1s to

@idlewildly
Thank you for getting me started on this game. Expanding my lair that first time when I was a noob helped more than you can imagine.
@gotw3 Thank you for letting me buy [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=148597&tab=dragon&did=17994979]Scyfax[/url] for a reduced price all those months ago. She's still here, and she's still one of my favorite dragons. Hopefully she'll be getting a [item=raven sylvan dress] soon. @crazyraspberry Thank you for being a friend! I don't know a whole lot of people on FR who haven't quit, and it means a lot that you're still here, even if I don't talk to you much. @obsidianheart Thank you for introducing me to FR, even if you aren't here to read this. (At least, I think it was you. It was definitely someone from DeviantArt.)
@gotw3
Thank you for letting me buy Scyfax for a reduced price all those months ago. She's still here, and she's still one of my favorite dragons. Hopefully she'll be getting a Raven Sylvan Dress soon.

@crazyraspberry
Thank you for being a friend! I don't know a whole lot of people on FR who haven't quit, and it means a lot that you're still here, even if I don't talk to you much.

@obsidianheart
Thank you for introducing me to FR, even if you aren't here to read this. (At least, I think it was you. It was definitely someone from DeviantArt.)
formattingtextweeeeee any pronouns

Pgv53XB.png
rnKnsgE.png
J7D1quC.png
643gino.gif mjtJ868.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
4ogWlJU.png
KRcB6uC.png
FObX7rS.png
@TinyxCat
I want to say Thank You for being such a cool friend for as long as we've known each other and always being able to have an array of topics to talk about from this game, to tabletop, fandoms and cosplay.

@NevaMoore
Wanna drop a quick thank you here to say even though we don't get much time to catch up and are doing our own thing. Thanks for hopping on Splatoon with me when I first got it and going through the battles of squids! Giving a good match when we were on opposite teams.

@SevenInk
Thank you for joining this site back when I was asking people to join everytime there was a registry window. And for checking in on me when there was something cool happening on site. Talking about our dragon plans for our dergs was fun!

@DataNinja
YOU! Dear Ninja of Data, thank you for always suddenly delivering me relief from my frustrations on here when I mentioned it in the Skype Group, even when it wasn't a large deal. And for putting up with my shenanigans in that chat.

@Seya
Thank you for making that wonderful drawing of a game we were both in! It's still a piece I very much love. And when you're in the Skype group its always a lovely time.

Overall, just thank you all for being great friends and I hope that you don't mind that I pinged you all ^^; I just thought a free raffle for goodies might be a fun thank you for ya'll!
@TinyxCat
I want to say Thank You for being such a cool friend for as long as we've known each other and always being able to have an array of topics to talk about from this game, to tabletop, fandoms and cosplay.

@NevaMoore
Wanna drop a quick thank you here to say even though we don't get much time to catch up and are doing our own thing. Thanks for hopping on Splatoon with me when I first got it and going through the battles of squids! Giving a good match when we were on opposite teams.

@SevenInk
Thank you for joining this site back when I was asking people to join everytime there was a registry window. And for checking in on me when there was something cool happening on site. Talking about our dragon plans for our dergs was fun!

@DataNinja
YOU! Dear Ninja of Data, thank you for always suddenly delivering me relief from my frustrations on here when I mentioned it in the Skype Group, even when it wasn't a large deal. And for putting up with my shenanigans in that chat.

@Seya
Thank you for making that wonderful drawing of a game we were both in! It's still a piece I very much love. And when you're in the Skype group its always a lovely time.

Overall, just thank you all for being great friends and I hope that you don't mind that I pinged you all ^^; I just thought a free raffle for goodies might be a fun thank you for ya'll!
3m65Bjg.pngSeafoam_Sidekicks_2.png
:O thank you!
:O thank you!
@Pyra
Aw, thanks! :D That really made my day! Now I think I'm gonna do one. c:

@CosmicAsh
Thanks for being fantastic! (^o^)/~* I'm not on FR as much anymore, but you're definitely one of the reasons I stick around! I love being an advice guru to you (makes me feel important ahaha) and just talking about little things when we PM back and forth. Even if there's a pause, it feels like we can pick up wherever we left off whenever we start PMing again. You're the best!!! :D <33333

@Kiaora
Thank you for being a wonderful person. You've given me advice, hatchery art, conversation, you name it! I sometimes feel a bit like I'm taking advantage of you, and I hate that, but more than that I acknowledge that you're your own person with a fantastic capacity to give. That capacity to give really amazes me and everyone around you. Plus you're amazing at art!! The whole package, really. Keep being wonderful you! ^o^ <3333
@Pyra
Aw, thanks! :D That really made my day! Now I think I'm gonna do one. c:

@CosmicAsh
Thanks for being fantastic! (^o^)/~* I'm not on FR as much anymore, but you're definitely one of the reasons I stick around! I love being an advice guru to you (makes me feel important ahaha) and just talking about little things when we PM back and forth. Even if there's a pause, it feels like we can pick up wherever we left off whenever we start PMing again. You're the best!!! :D <33333

@Kiaora
Thank you for being a wonderful person. You've given me advice, hatchery art, conversation, you name it! I sometimes feel a bit like I'm taking advantage of you, and I hate that, but more than that I acknowledge that you're your own person with a fantastic capacity to give. That capacity to give really amazes me and everyone around you. Plus you're amazing at art!! The whole package, really. Keep being wonderful you! ^o^ <3333
XGdMzSA.png
@Roonicorn98
Thank you for all the help you've given me, by giving me dragons, providing extra lair space, and helping me make my account in the first place! You're awesome! I also need to say thanks for that wire dragon you gave me IRL.

@LabyrinthShade
Thanks for all the Baldwin materials, they really help me out. I also want to thank you for being such a great person in real life. You are a wonderful friend.

@TheOrderofX
Thanks for being there for me since 6th grade. I've always been able to count on you to stick up for me, and despite the fact that I always manage to ruin your jokes, you still put up with me every morning before school.

@OwlPatches
Thank you for goading me into joining the robotics team. I'm glad I listened to you. Also, thanks for getting me into Doctor Who. Remind me that I still need to get you stuck in another fandom in return. :)

@AxelsandGears
Thank you for helping me out last year with... You know. When I broke down crying at the AP Theater show. You stayed with me for as long as I needed to calm down and stop crying, despite having a class you had to get to yourself. You're really great.

@NightmareFuel
Thanks for everything. You helped me to get out of my shell and stop hiding the things I loved. Thank you for introducing me to Ren-fest and helping me with my art. Thank you for helping me get through my blood work, and for being my sister from a different mother (and father, and lineage).

@MoonSoulLunar
Thank you for all the FR help. Holding onto dragons (some indefinitely), sending me holiday currency (since you don't care), and all that other jazz.

@AmeliaSageglow
Thank you for being such a great friend. Even though we've never met in person, I like to consider you as family. You're a lot of fun to role-play with, and are super patient about me not being able to reply because of life and school getting in the way of everything. You're great.

I think that's all... Maybe I'll come up with more thanks for other friends later...
@Roonicorn98
Thank you for all the help you've given me, by giving me dragons, providing extra lair space, and helping me make my account in the first place! You're awesome! I also need to say thanks for that wire dragon you gave me IRL.

@LabyrinthShade
Thanks for all the Baldwin materials, they really help me out. I also want to thank you for being such a great person in real life. You are a wonderful friend.

@TheOrderofX
Thanks for being there for me since 6th grade. I've always been able to count on you to stick up for me, and despite the fact that I always manage to ruin your jokes, you still put up with me every morning before school.

@OwlPatches
Thank you for goading me into joining the robotics team. I'm glad I listened to you. Also, thanks for getting me into Doctor Who. Remind me that I still need to get you stuck in another fandom in return. :)

@AxelsandGears
Thank you for helping me out last year with... You know. When I broke down crying at the AP Theater show. You stayed with me for as long as I needed to calm down and stop crying, despite having a class you had to get to yourself. You're really great.

@NightmareFuel
Thanks for everything. You helped me to get out of my shell and stop hiding the things I loved. Thank you for introducing me to Ren-fest and helping me with my art. Thank you for helping me get through my blood work, and for being my sister from a different mother (and father, and lineage).

@MoonSoulLunar
Thank you for all the FR help. Holding onto dragons (some indefinitely), sending me holiday currency (since you don't care), and all that other jazz.

@AmeliaSageglow
Thank you for being such a great friend. Even though we've never met in person, I like to consider you as family. You're a lot of fun to role-play with, and are super patient about me not being able to reply because of life and school getting in the way of everything. You're great.

I think that's all... Maybe I'll come up with more thanks for other friends later...
tumblr_o63v6e0OQi1ufp325o1_500.jpg
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 58 59