Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Beau Geste Raffle [DRAWING]
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 58 59
aw shucks. Sorry I just read these! (I thought you both were just pinging me to Ice lmao.)

@Clavicado Ahh thank you for always being so welcoming in Ice, even from the start when we didn't know each other <3 hope we will be able to chat more when we are both not so busy!

@Micheru Ahaha thank you for making me laugh too, even though sometimes we have differing opinions (like re: TY who sucks). OH and also for being patient with me when I fail at using skype and discord :D
aw shucks. Sorry I just read these! (I thought you both were just pinging me to Ice lmao.)

@Clavicado Ahh thank you for always being so welcoming in Ice, even from the start when we didn't know each other <3 hope we will be able to chat more when we are both not so busy!

@Micheru Ahaha thank you for making me laugh too, even though sometimes we have differing opinions (like re: TY who sucks). OH and also for being patient with me when I fail at using skype and discord :D
@roseredaus Omg, thank you for remembering me, and also for giving Iolite such a great and loving home!!! :D I really appreciate you pinging me in this raffle, I wouldn't have found it if not for that!

@idlewildly thank you for being an awesome leafy dragon! You're the player embodiment of the nature flight and I don't think I would have gotten into flight rising as much if not for your kindness towards a newbie like me. :3 Also, thank you so so much for giving me what is now my favorite dragon, Citron! I love him so much, and he always brings a smile to my face. :3

@ringrose Thank you for being the coolest person ever, and an amazing blacksmith, dog trainer, artist, and mentor! Me and my family are just such big fans! I always look forward to seeing you Mondays and Wednesdays, as you never fail to cheer me up!

@dragonjade thanks for humoring me and joining this crazy website. :3 And thanks for sticking with me, even though I'm a total weirdo! I love that we both like various scaly creatures, and we both are the introverted drawing peeps who sit in the corner and doodle. You're a great pal!

@smolperidot thanks for welcoming me into the minecraft server, even if I don't play so much anymore! Annoying other people with the loud singing of Steven universe songs... That was the best. You're the coolest clod.
@roseredaus Omg, thank you for remembering me, and also for giving Iolite such a great and loving home!!! :D I really appreciate you pinging me in this raffle, I wouldn't have found it if not for that!

@idlewildly thank you for being an awesome leafy dragon! You're the player embodiment of the nature flight and I don't think I would have gotten into flight rising as much if not for your kindness towards a newbie like me. :3 Also, thank you so so much for giving me what is now my favorite dragon, Citron! I love him so much, and he always brings a smile to my face. :3

@ringrose Thank you for being the coolest person ever, and an amazing blacksmith, dog trainer, artist, and mentor! Me and my family are just such big fans! I always look forward to seeing you Mondays and Wednesdays, as you never fail to cheer me up!

@dragonjade thanks for humoring me and joining this crazy website. :3 And thanks for sticking with me, even though I'm a total weirdo! I love that we both like various scaly creatures, and we both are the introverted drawing peeps who sit in the corner and doodle. You're a great pal!

@smolperidot thanks for welcoming me into the minecraft server, even if I don't play so much anymore! Annoying other people with the loud singing of Steven universe songs... That was the best. You're the coolest clod.
5C5FJH0.gif

Fuzzy
He/him
FR+3

AAaAaaaaaaaAAAAAAaaaaaAAAAAaaaaaaaaA
@CrazyassBat AHHHH Thank you so much you made my day, Sloane is my avatar for now as well and I'm so proud of Bedelia who is Sloane's kid! I'm actually working on a drawing for my hatchery so next time i update it itll have a picture I drew for once! But you do so well with Bedelia she is gorgeous and I'm glad you love my dragons, I love seeing what pops out from the eggs!
@CrazyassBat AHHHH Thank you so much you made my day, Sloane is my avatar for now as well and I'm so proud of Bedelia who is Sloane's kid! I'm actually working on a drawing for my hatchery so next time i update it itll have a picture I drew for once! But you do so well with Bedelia she is gorgeous and I'm glad you love my dragons, I love seeing what pops out from the eggs!
Mb6MMMc.png
@snowfall13 I just have thank you for introducing me to Flight Rising! I wouldn't even have been here without you!

@tawnycatz thank you for being one of the first friends I had on this website!

@TheSilverPaunda thank you so much for being my water buddy!

@Smogbreather thank you for being who you are, it's been a long time since I've had a good laugh!
@snowfall13 I just have thank you for introducing me to Flight Rising! I wouldn't even have been here without you!

@tawnycatz thank you for being one of the first friends I had on this website!

@TheSilverPaunda thank you so much for being my water buddy!

@Smogbreather thank you for being who you are, it's been a long time since I've had a good laugh!
@Chantares - Thank you for all your help! I'm so glad you let me finally drag you here!

@LunaShepard - Thank you so much, luv! You are the best!

@Kellendraysia - Thank you so very much for your friendship and all your help! I hope you can make it back down here someday once my house is rebuilt!

@airndarkness - Thank you so very much for dragging me down to Memphis all those years ago!

@poptartodoom - Thank you for your continued support and for the best damn Ratchet anyone could have ever found!

@AllintheBones - Thank you so very much, luv, for all your support and general awesomeness!

@RaelBarclay - Thank you for your friendship and all those days of lazy cat snuggling!

@lunatron - Thank you for many years of friendship and awesome TF discussion!

@Sweetness - Thank you for the love and the welcoming hug every time I see you!
@Chantares - Thank you for all your help! I'm so glad you let me finally drag you here!

@LunaShepard - Thank you so much, luv! You are the best!

@Kellendraysia - Thank you so very much for your friendship and all your help! I hope you can make it back down here someday once my house is rebuilt!

@airndarkness - Thank you so very much for dragging me down to Memphis all those years ago!

@poptartodoom - Thank you for your continued support and for the best damn Ratchet anyone could have ever found!

@AllintheBones - Thank you so very much, luv, for all your support and general awesomeness!

@RaelBarclay - Thank you for your friendship and all those days of lazy cat snuggling!

@lunatron - Thank you for many years of friendship and awesome TF discussion!

@Sweetness - Thank you for the love and the welcoming hug every time I see you!
7NDj66r.pnguwJcVzf.gifOpfVNq0.png
@ravynfyre Thank you for your awesome friendship! I'm bummed I couldn't make it down this summer/fall. Must make plans for this up coming year!

@eeriansadow Thank you for being such an awesome friend and all the TF stories we have too much fun discussing.
@ravynfyre Thank you for your awesome friendship! I'm bummed I couldn't make it down this summer/fall. Must make plans for this up coming year!

@eeriansadow Thank you for being such an awesome friend and all the TF stories we have too much fun discussing.
hqngVBc.pngIXcPDWh.pngMOcJ6Ob.png1P7Uk4C.pnghh1kbxq.pngyGoTFkb.png7ieZHfH.png
@Kellendraysia Thanks for everything! For your staunch friendship and support, for encouraging me when things are incredibly rough and for just being there when everything is going sideways.

@eeeeel Thank you for being such an amazing friend! I know way too much about the KCMo suburbs now and it's all your fault! But I really appreciate that you always take the time to try and see me when you're in the area, even when it doesn't work out. Thanks also for a billion other things, but they're really too many to list out.

@Kellendraysia Thanks for everything! For your staunch friendship and support, for encouraging me when things are incredibly rough and for just being there when everything is going sideways.

@eeeeel Thank you for being such an amazing friend! I know way too much about the KCMo suburbs now and it's all your fault! But I really appreciate that you always take the time to try and see me when you're in the area, even when it doesn't work out. Thanks also for a billion other things, but they're really too many to list out.

XdKddgH.png
@ravynfyre - Thank you for being one of my best friends ever. Thank you for lots of good times!!

@airndarkness - Thank you for being you and posting about Flight Rising! You have brought much happiness!

@ Hannahwrites - Thank you for leading such a cool FR Community and thank you for all the games/raffles!

@kyrin18 - Thank you for putting Honey up for sale. She was my very first outside of the clan dragon, and I still love her to pieces!
@ravynfyre - Thank you for being one of my best friends ever. Thank you for lots of good times!!

@airndarkness - Thank you for being you and posting about Flight Rising! You have brought much happiness!

@ Hannahwrites - Thank you for leading such a cool FR Community and thank you for all the games/raffles!

@kyrin18 - Thank you for putting Honey up for sale. She was my very first outside of the clan dragon, and I still love her to pieces!
ZR271yP.gifNa9CPuM.gif
@HowlingGale

aww you are so sweet! <3
@HowlingGale

aww you are so sweet! <3
@MissyBeatrix
Thank you for being such a good friend, for introducing me good things as FR, SU, games and stuff like that because I really needed something to distract me from stressing life. Thank you for showing me what 'strong' really means.

@MissyBeatrix
Thank you for being such a good friend, for introducing me good things as FR, SU, games and stuff like that because I really needed something to distract me from stressing life. Thank you for showing me what 'strong' really means.

=^.^=
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 58 59